Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,781 to 7,800 of 11,400

yeayeanaynay

After watching the loads times in between of screens on Swords of Ditto I passed!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Citizens of Earth & Citizens of Space double pack on AmazonJP.

Although I cannot confirm if this release supports English.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B08KSKBBXP

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

anybody have a copy of Xeno Crisis for sale?

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Quite a few first party games are $20 off on AmazonNA. I'm not sure if they're price-matching Walmart's sale or if Walmart is just moving inventory through Amazon? Super Mario Party, Mario Tennis Aces, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Yoshi's Crafted World, etc. And since it's Prime Day over the next couple days, other games will be going on and off discount, so keep an eye out.

Also, it looks like Indivisible sales have picked up after Lab Zero made a Twitter post mentioning that physical copies for the North American region will be limited. Just don't forget Indivisible is also available physically in Europe and Japan. Personally, I'll be buying a Japanese copy from Spike Chunsoft rather than a European copy because 505 Games is a trash-tier publisher, imo. They refused to re-send my undelivered backer copy of Indivisible.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Both Ori games are now available to pre-order for Switch via Amazon.

Weirdly, the first game releases like a month after the second game.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

porto

@Miadaskate finally time to buy them! I haven't played either of them but it's highly reviewed by many people.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Miadaskate

App wrote:

@Miadaskate finally time to buy them! I haven't played either of them but it's highly reviewed by many people.

My fault, should have clarified just the pre-order is available now. They don’t come out until November / December.

Currently Playing :

Magician

New game day. Prinny 1-2 should be arriving today. I approve of PSP games making their way to the Switch. Now only if we could get Cladun and/or Z.H.P. on Switch.

Speaking of NIS America. The LE for Atelier Ryza 2 has only been available for a few hours and its stock is already below 50%. Wow.
https://store.nisamerica.com/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-...

Edited on by Magician

yeayeanaynay

next up from LRG is the Mummy Demastered. Oct 23rd. woot woot!!

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Zuljaras they have a lot coming up! still holding my breath for them to announced Bastion, a game I have wanted to play for a long time now. Fingers crossed for next year..

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

I am seeing a NA listing on BB's site for Little Nightmares II. Surprised to see II getting a NA release - Little Nightmares I was not released in NA. (at least not yet anyway)

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Magician

JP Switchmania did an unboxing video for Moon Premium Edition, confirms that it supports English.

Chances are good Moon will get a physical release through LRG down the road, but I can't wait.

Time to place an order.

yeayeanaynay

@Magician the game looks intriguing! will take your word for it and wait for western release, can't afford to splurge atm since I just dished out 250au dollars to an Ebay scalper for Xeno Crisis..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

My fellow Final Fantasy IX fans and physical collectors, get your $60 ready.

Edit: I think the msrp of $60 is a placeholder. I'm hopeful it'll be listed at $40, closer to Romancing Saga 3's msrp, when Square Enix Asia officially announces the release.
https://nintendosoup.com/product/final-fantasy-ix-physical-ve...

https://www.siliconera.com/final-fantasy-ix-switch-physical-c...

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

iambit shipping updates:

Creature in the Well (Switch) – Ships November
Kentucky Route Zero (Switch) – Ships November - December
What The Golf? (Switch) – Ships November - December

Hopefully these hold up, could be a nice few months!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Crypt of the Necrodancer and John Wick Hex are now available on AmazonNA.

It's about time, they've been available on AmazonUK for a while.

P.S. - Preorders for Ciel Nosurge and Ar Nosurge have opened at Play-Asia. However, these are Koei Tecmo published games so the Japanese physical release most likely will not support English. I'd wait for the announcement of a western release six months to a year after the Japanese releases.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Solomon18 wrote:

next up from LRG is the Mummy Demastered. Oct 23rd. woot woot!!

Excellent. I’ve heard great things about this game. The movie was just okay.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

@Miadaskate I bought the game digitally. It's wonderful. I will double-dip.

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic