Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,801 to 7,820 of 11,399

yeayeanaynay

@Miadakates yeah looks good @Belexes Wayforward do it again!
Incase anybody has been sleeping under a rock (I have seen this broadcasted all over the internet) Hardcore Mecha is up for grabs over at Red Art games, also Playasia have an Asian release with English ops..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@baller98 I love the soundtrack but have yet to play the game, looks like Cadence of Hyrule must have released the flood gates.. it is also up for pre order at EB games!

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

VGNY releasing Golden Force today - limited to 2000. EDIT: That's for the Limited Edition. Standard has a print of 20,000!

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

RupeeClock

@Belexes
I thought something was up when I saw that Pixelheart.eu also has Xbox One copies of the game on sale.
Xbox One's minimum print order is 10,000 copies! Which is why you hardly ever see them.

RupeeClock

yeayeanaynay

@Belexes 20,000! yeah "limited" ..VGNY and Pixelheart both do the same games but VGNY has better covers imo yet wont ship to Australia. They make it complicated!
Edit: meh both cover artworks are decent enough, but VGNY cover art for Wallachia is the bomb!

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

RupeeClock

@Solomon18
I'm quite liking the VGNY cover art for Wallachia, it has a classic Castlevania vibe to it.
No surprise given this is made by someone known for their Castlevania fan games, which even have Robert Belgrade performing voice work.

Untitled

But I'm also digging the somewhat "Vintage Horror Movie" look of the Pixelheart cover.

Untitled.

Wallachia is a pretty interesting game, what with it being an original game based on the historic Vlad the Impaler, from a creator of Castlevania fan games, but with an alternate costume based on Miriam from the Bloodstained series of games, also with the voice talent of Robert Belgrade.
Like, how did all of that happen?

RupeeClock

Magician

Uber edition of Clannad from LRG just shipped.

Rather looking forward to that one, heard nothing but good things.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Shantae and the Seven Sirens has shipped.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

@Paraka @Miadaskate @RupeeClock @Solomon18

Play-Asia is taking advanced orders for a limited restock of Buried Stars.

If anybody is interested and doesn't want to pay eBay resellers $100+ for a copy here's your chance.

https://www.play-asia.com/buried-stars-multi-language/13/70dn07

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician cheers but not my cup of tea @RupeeClock not sure how it all came to be BUT I WANT IT!!! @Paraka they really need to remake FF5 AND FF6! But DS style remake where they take the original classics and spruce them up with uber new graphics (not the FF7 Frankenstein remake)

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

I received an email from Fangamer. Some game called Later Alligator is available to pre-order.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

@Miadaskate
From the trailer, it looks like a very enjoyable game oozing with character.

That said ordering from Fangamer outside of the states is really expensive. For Europeans, wait to see if they do an EU region release like they have with Hollow Knight, and will do with Stardew Valley.
Strangely they never did an EU physical release of Undertale.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@Magician - Dude, you are an amazing godsend, thanks much.

@Solomon18 - Eh, I dunno man. With the current talent I don't see that as a good thing to do. I mean, if they to-scale replicated FF6 like Octopath I'd be down. Otherwise, just give me the port.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka why not? I don't want them to change NOTHING but have a fresh lick of paint. soon as they meddle with the classic formulas something goes wrong. A master piece is a master piece, don't try and change it to fit modern day standards. Imagine if they re-done Van Gogh's Starry Night to fit mainstream perception just in order to make money? The answer is it would destroy the art until you could no longer recognize it. anyway..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate looks like it's made from the heart but not for me. need to be very picky for I can't afford to just dabble in games anymore. only so much money going round..

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

@Solomon18 - Not going into it too much on a collector's topic, but; Their current talent pool is good at some things, but I doubt they're capable of what we would desire.

I am huge on FF6, favorite of mine honestly. So, for me, I would respect them more for a straight port than attempt any remaster of any kind.

Now on topic; Special Reserve has Heave Ho! scheduled for November.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka straight port, updated graphics, not a remaster. I said "remake" okay I must have worded it wrong. I just want something in the vain of FF on the DS. Those were decent.
In regards to Heave Ho I say hell no.. cheers "dude"

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

SRG starting to ship out Darkwood! It's incredible, the game shoots down to 1% stock then sits at 1% stock for a week. Seems like a marketing ploy to me, when "consumers" see that it is almost gone their psychology to want it makes them buy it. I feel like contacting SRG and having it out with them (if I didn't have better things to do with my time) ..oh well that's biz, that's money. It's a dirty game. Whatever..

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic