Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,761 to 7,780 of 11,392

RupeeClock

@Solomon18
Actually my copy of Xeno Crisis, standard edition for Switch just arrived today.
It's number 207 / 5000.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

For UK Ori enthusiasts, 365games now has pre-orders open for both Ori and the Blind Forest, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. These are standard EU editions of the games priced at £34.99 each.

https://www.365games.co.uk/nintendo-switch-games/ori-and-the-...
https://www.365games.co.uk/nintendo-switch-games/ori-and-the-...

It would've been nice if they got these pre-orders open earlier when they were running the 4x Player Points promotion on pre-orders a few days ago. I'd already pre-ordered the collector's edition so I wasn't about to do that personally, but I earned 3000 player points worth £30 in vouchers by pre-ordering six games I had been waiting on for quite some time. It was an effective 12% back in savings.

RupeeClock

Magician

Ion Fury from LRG.

This is not a numbered LRG release, so if you own a European physical copy feel free to skip it.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

I think I'll have to resign myself to the possibility that my order for Daius Cozmic Collection from SLG has been lost in transit. Stuck in ISC for over month. "We can't help you." -Consumer Advocate "Just wait a while longer." -SLG Customer Service

Yup, $170 down the flusher.

I might be done with purchasing SLG's CEs.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

LRG starting to ship out Kunai and Y's Origins!! @Magician Covid19 causes long delays, I am still waiting for Kamiko and Gunlord.. don't give up hope.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Ori is up at Amazon as well, but just the second game right now.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate the game looks so good! glad it's getting a global retail so everybody can easily enjoy it..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

@Solomon18

Thanks for the pep talk. But it's difficult to remain optimistic when I've had other SLG orders shipped later than the DCC order. And while those orders have arrived, DCC remains in limbo.

Miadaskate

Solomon18 wrote:

@Miadaskate the game looks so good! glad it's getting a global retail so everybody can easily enjoy it..

I have these on Xbox but I’m double-dipping. The devs did an amazing job on the Switch version. Check out this Digital Foundry analysis :

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

Darkwood already down to 12% stock left! If those statistics can be trusted? Dandara has been sitting on 4% for long time. I wouldn't put it past them to show lower percentages just to get us to rush out and place an order.. anyway I'm buying Darkwood, looks good!
@Magician good luck!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

I noticed John Wick Hex is up on AmazonUK.

I hope this becomes available through Shop4 so I can have it shipped for free.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/John-Wick-Hex-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B08...

Miadaskate

Don’t forget y’all; all the current Shantae offerings via LRG ends on Sunday!

I looked at iam8bit and saw that Untitled Goose Game sold out. Luckily it was still available on Best Buy and comes with all the same goodies with the exception of the reversible cover.

Currently Playing :

Magician

@Miadaskate

I was half-tempted to order the Shantae collection slipcase.

But I prefer to display my LRG collection sequentially.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

@Miadaskate

I was half-tempted to order the Shantae collection slipcase.

But I prefer to display my LRG collection sequentially.

I was going to get the slipcase but I realized it would require having to take out 1/2 Genie Hero from the Day One Edition box. That, and the fact that you know more Shantae games will be made, and then the slipcase will be obsolete. Eh; it’s only 10 bucks. Maybe I’ll get it.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Belexes

< slipcase buyer. $10 bucks, why not.

Belexes

Xyphon22

Is there someplace that has a good list of when new games come out, particularly ones that can actually be bought at normal places like Amazon or Best Buy? I like to put new games on my Amazon wishlist so I can see when they get price drops or go on sale, but for some reason I can't really explain I don't like putting pre-orders on there and prefer to wait until they are actually available. But then I run into the problem of not knowing when games are available (I just got around to adding Untitled Goose Game, I can never remember Cadence of Hyrule's release date, etc.).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Belexes

@Xyphon22 I use Best Buy's site and select Nintendo Switch games, then filter by release date and browse the pages of future games. I'll then "save" any ones I may be interested in and place the release date of each in the Notes area. Doesn't mean I will buy from BB, just using as a tracker.

Belexes

Xyphon22

@Belexes Cool, thanks. I tried sorting by release date at Amazon, and it didn't work at all. I don't know what it sorted it by, but it didn't seem to be in any cohesive order. I didn't try Best Buy, though, so I'll give that a shot.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Monkeido

Miadaskate wrote:

Monkeido wrote:

@Miadaskate @SpaceAce13 Just wondering, how come you guys seem so excited about Swords of Ditto? I already own it on Steam, but never played it, seeing as the reviews for it aren't very positive (especially the user reviews on Steam). The art style is great, but it seems the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired.

I haven’t played the game because I’ve been waiting for a physical release since the game was announced. Why? Because it’s the perfect game to be played on a Nintendo console. It’s the perfect blend of Zelda and Earthbound. I don’t care about the reviews. The art style is what sold me on the game.

I still ended up buying it anyway, after watching some video review on Youtube which said the game was excellent. ^^' I definitely love the art-style and I also love roguelikes, so hopefully I'll like it as well.

Monkeido

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic