Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 4,507

Blooper987

Phoenix Wright or a Pokémon. If it’s not either of those I’ll be surprised

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Grumblevolcano

Sticking with Crash or Monster Hunter. Crash being promoting Crash 4 and celebration of the franchise's 25th anniversary or Monster Hunter promoting MH Rise.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Snatcher

So I had a idea for eggman that I posted on the chit chat thread and the idea was that to keep eggman from acting like bowser jr. dr eggman could kinda work like pokemon trainer and can switch from diffrent inventions form diffrent games. or a phase meter so he would feel like a boss. but the inventions would start and end in this order, egg mobile, metal sonic, and death egg robot, they would need to size the death egg robot down but it would be great, what do yall think?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Grumblevolcano some people are saying tracer bc of blitzzcon.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Diddy64

I would not mind having Rillaboom if Crash doesn't make it. Although if they (miraculously) announce two characters, I hope that (unexpectedly) the japanese one be Megaman X. The chances are low but since Terry made it, there is a slightly chance. That said, I'm sure there would be something that I like about the direct, so it will be good even if some announcements aren't my taste.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

NintendoByNature

I mean king rhoam is an option bc of the 35th anniversary

NintendoByNature

jump

I'm not sure why so many people are so certain the DLC fighter will based on promoting things as they have largely chosen random characters so far. Steve and Min Min's games have been out for a while and some of them don't really have cross promotion potential like Sephiroth.

So I reckon it will be somone random like Leisure Suit Larry ;p but if not him then a Sword/Shield Pokemon.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TheFrenchiestFry

I'm still rooting for Dante honestly

The stars feel like they've aligned on him for a long time

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

1ofUs

I want Master chief or crash. Though i wouldn't object to dante, phoenix or doomguy

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

Diddy64

@Snatcher While I (and many) don't have anything against that character, Nintendo is likely to evade Tracer, due to she being controversial. Especially in their first parties anniversaries. Bayonetta was one thing but Tracer is more controversial, even if it sounds unfair.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Snatcher

@Diddy64 Tracer is cool and all I just think there are better reps out there other then tracer.

FroZtedFlake

I think:
Crash
Dante
Phoenix
Rillaboom
Inteleon
Cinderace
Toxtricity
Impa
DoomSlayer
MasterChief
Jonesy
Heavy
Eggman
Tails
Sora
Bandana Waddle Dee
Spyro
Lloyd Wright

Edited on by FroZtedFlake

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Magician

Crash for Smash in conjunction with the release of Crash 4 on Switch sounds about right.

Though I still hold out hope for Ryu Hayabusa in conjuction with the Ninja Gaiden Black HD trilogy.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/09/rumour_a_new_ninja_...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Wargoose

I just had an amazing idea, that I don't think I've ever seen mentioned as a potential fighter for Smash.

Boggy B from Worms.

Just think the movelist could be amazing, the stage could be fully destructible.

Wargoose

FlashBoomerang

nobody bet on a rabbid?

If you want know my Splatoon webcomic, check it:
www.splatzones.com

Snatcher

@FlashBoomerang No bc its a mii skin and two I pretty sure people would shoot anyone who said they liked them, shhhhh.

Blooper987

Can I just say. Pyra is so much better than Rex! So happy with this inclusion even if she's gonna get a lot of hate.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Wargoose

@Blooper987 Even if Rex had made it in, it would have been with Pyra. So I don't think Xenoblade fans will be too disappointed.

Wargoose

jump

FroZtedFlakerZz wrote:

I think:
Crash
Dante
Phoenix
Rillaboom
Inteleon
Cinderace
Toxtricity
Impa
DoomSlayer
MasterChief
Jonesy
Heavy
Eggman
Tails
Sora
Bandana Waddle Dee
Spyro
Lloyd Wright

so many guesses and you still weren’t close ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TheFrenchiestFry

THANK GOD IT WASN'T REX

THE FACT HE ISN'T WITH PYRA/MYTHRA MADE THIS REVEAL SO MUCH BETTER

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic