Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 4,507

SKTTR

@jump I wasted a bunch on earlier spirits (that only appeared at certain hours a day)

@Northwind: Congratulations. What's your next goal? Do you have em all at LV99? Do you have all 1000 (1002 with DLC costumes) music tracks unlocked?

I think my next goal should be smashing the last 2 (online) milestones. Got 122/124. I have 9 hammers left though (never used one) and could unlock them anytime if I want, but I might play online some more soon. It's devastating though, man. Locally I win most of the time, but worldwide it's a grinder. Especially when your main is Ness, one of the fighters very sensitive to lag.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

MPSSislit

@Northwind
Oh okay, that makes sense, and I get what you mean. I also have the same attitude with rumors/reports.
Also, very nice job with collecting all of the Spirits.

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Marioman2023

@ToadBrigade
I don't think you need SP to enhance. Just pop up o 4 of those babies into the gym for a day or 2, and they should be at level 99.

Bisexual disaster
he/him

Grumblevolcano

@ToadBrigade You can sell items and cores for SP, if you played through World of Light twice (some of the challenges require New Game+ if I recall correctly) then you'll have a lot of duplicate spirits.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FroZtedFlake

I haven't really done much with the spirits sadly I'm more of a music and mii fighter kinda guy

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Marioman2023

@ToadBrigade
Ah. I forgot about the summonable spirits. Derp. Do you have all the DLC spirits? And the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity spirits?

Bisexual disaster
he/him

SKTTR

ToadBrigade wrote:

@Grumblevolcano I haven’t played through it twice yet, I actually just realized yesterday that I’ll have to to get the full “living dex.” But yeah, I’ll probably sell a whole bunch of items, I forgot you could do that!

You don't have to complete it twice though.
I think there were just 2 rare spirits, like Dracula and Marx that you need to get again, and maybe a couple for summons?

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Snatcher

@Randomname19 Sakuria gets stuff we can use in the retail ver. He said so in many presents.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

FroZtedFlake

Welp I think Crash is on his way

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4

CITRONtanker

Yes, I think his chances are at their strongest now. I had a feeling that when Crash 4 came to Switch, that him being in Smash would follow. This is his time.

Buy Kirby and the Forgotten Land

jump

I'm not so sure Crash is a cert. Ninty don't play well with Western developers plus the DLC fighters have been really random so far.

Saying that, John Madden to be the next DLC fighter to coincide with Maddne Legacy Edition 202 coming to Switch ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TestudoVilis

Go ahead and call me cynical, but I kind of hope Crash won't be one of the fighters. Not because I dislike him or his series, not because I don't think he "deserves" a spot (whatever that means, hate that kind of argument)... but just because I think his inclusion would be too obvious, and not much of a surprise.

He'd make a fun fighter, I reckon, but he's been rumored to hell and back in gaming circles to the point where many consider him to be almost a shoo-in. I feel like the recent reveals have thrived off the surprise factor, as well as the hype of course. To me (and I want to stress; I'm speaking from a purely egoistical standpoint) Crash would be a character I'd welcome in the roster, but not one that would surprise me like the majority of the DLC so far — and I mostly cherish the unexpected picks nowadays. Doesn't matter if the character in question popular or not; nobody here can possibly tell me they saw Sephiroth coming.

TestudoVilis

CITRONtanker

True, all of the reveals have been pretty unexpected, with the possible exception of Hero. Lets be honest with ourselves, Hero was a pretty logical pick, and Dragon Quest was bound to get in Smash someday. Crash has just been a dream of mine ever since the N.Sane Trilogy hit the Switch. We'll see how things go- but I think if he is getting in, the next reveal, be it this month or next month, would be his most likely chance.

Buy Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Grumblevolcano

I'd say Banjo was the least unexpected closely followed by Byleth. The first thing to came to mind when Cuphead was announced for Switch in March 2019 was "If Microsoft is willing to bring true Xbox exclusives to Switch (Minecraft isn't a true Xbox exclusive) then Banjo has to be coming to Smash". As for Byleth, while I expected Edelgard instead the whole situation of new Fire Emblem = Smash character confirmed came to mind.

Most surprising I'd say would still go to Joker because he's a modern Playstation icon in a similar way to how Snake, Cloud, Crash and Spyro were in the 90s.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FlashBoomerang

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I'd say Banjo was the least unexpected closely followed by Byleth.

Well, banjo fans reaction let it clear.
But I not think Crash will be included, because their chances are same than Rayman and Spyro.
Hmmmm... Maybe someone with the letter "D" can be next reveal.
And I think a third and last dlc wave will be announced at some point.

Edited on by FlashBoomerang

If you want know my Splatoon webcomic, check it:
www.splatzones.com

Snatcher

CRASH FOR SMASH.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

FroZtedFlake

I think Crash has pretty high chances because people have often referred to smash as a gaming celebration or a museum and Crash is a pretty iconic character. For example, we all knew Pac-man, Steve, Ryu, and such all had to get in some time. I know Crash is a bit different than those but if we don't get him then we have to get Spyro.

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4

link3710

I'd say it's almost certain the next character is Pokemon related (Toxtricity, Rillaboom...) Or Zelda related (Impa... Uh... Sidon or Urbosa? Please?)

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic