Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 96,421 to 96,440 of 97,236

reporterdavid

Hope you are doing well.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

DiamondCore

literally me rn
Untitled

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

Pastellioli

I still can’t stop thinking about the possibilities of Conker being playable on the Switch now lol that Mature 17+ app announcement made me go crazy

[Edited by Pastellioli]

A random gamer that loves retro games, squirrels, and sleeping.

Currently playing: Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! (Mobile) and Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls (3DS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1834-9478-0593

Pastellioli

@Eel There are definitely more titles they can add thanks to the Mature 17+ app. I really cannot wait to see what they add next on it! I have heard a lot of people mention how much they want Resident Evil on there.

I do already own Conker on Xbox, but I think it would be so fun to have the ability to play it anywhere instead of me playing it while cooped up inside a house all day lol. I just think that the possibility of it being re-released on a Nintendo console for the first time would be soooo cool, and a lot of people on NL are yearning for it. I would still lose my mind if they added it on there even though I already have it! I hope they speed things up a little with the N64 game drops.

[Edited by Pastellioli]

Currently playing: Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage! (Mobile) and Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls (3DS)

DanijoEX-the-Pierrot

Surprised there isn't an article on the new Phantom Brave game. I still have yet to play the OG Phantom Brave...

I sell my famous Chesapeake Tupperware.
I ACCEPT NO DEBIT CARDS!
DO YOU HEAR ME!?!

Twitter:

EllaTheQueen6

Good morning people of NL. Your president has come to say absolutely nothing again

Let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures and drink uranium juice!
President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

AnVold

@EllaTheQueen6 Hi! What about prime minister or vice president?

[Edited by AnVold]

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

EllaTheQueen6

Guys my neighbor let me borrow his like haced game console thing, it's in the shape of a gameboy but isn't a gameboy. But for simplicity, it's a hacked gameboy. anyways it has a bunch of stuff, psp games, ps1 games, so on so forth. And guys I've become addicted to Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town and I can'tstop playing this is addicting
@AnVold Well I was vice president, but Eagly was the main president and he deleted his account, so now I rule all.
Prime minister? Don't know what that is. But Owl, I suppose.

President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

Yousef-

Pastellioli wrote:

I still can’t stop thinking about the possibilities of Conker being playable on the Switch now lol that Mature 17+ app announcement made me go crazy

@Pastellioli
Nintendo must acknowledge Rare’s history and how they made up essentially a third of their identity. I know these days it’s not that strange for Nintendo to give developer duties to a different studio but back then it was a bigger deal when games weren’t developed internally. The N64 NSO library will forever feel lacking if not for more Rare games. Tooie, DKR and DK64! C’mon and les dance!

How to reach me out: 👇👇👇👇
Discord: yousef. (All lowercase with fullstop at the end)
Bluesky: yousef7
Email: [email protected] (don’t worry, it’s my non-private email for chatter)
PSN: Kat170499
You can contact me just to say hi.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7391-1388-5607 | My Nintendo: Yousef

Yousef-

@EllaTheQueen6 good morning President of the United States of the Chit-chat Thread! I’ve come to also say absolutely nothing except wish ya good day! xD

EllaTheQueen6

@Yousef- I bestwo upon you, a good day as well

Pastellioli

@Yousef- I can agree. I think Rare did play a part in making the N64 memorable and so loved because of their games, which always tried to innovate and add small twists to common game genres, not to mention that their titles made up a fairly large part of the N64 library as well. I do feel the N64 NSO app, although getting better with its lineup, is still missing essential titles, probably because of how slow games are being released on there and how there isn’t a clear release schedule for them. Although Rare is owned by Microsoft, I still associate their N64 games with Nintendo because of Rare’s history with them and how a lot of the games fit the N64’s target audience.

As I’ve stated already, the games from Rare I hope to see on there are Conker (of course) and Diddy Kong Racing. I mainly want Conker because of the idea of playing it portably and the chance for it it be re-released on a Nintendo console for the first time and Diddy Kong Racing since there are no other official ways to play it, not to mention the game is difficult to play for me on an emulator. If both of those did get added, I would definitely consider buying the expansion pack again. Banjo-Tooie and Donkey Kong 64 seem like obvious picks too, and I am surprised one of those two has not been released on the service yet.

[Edited by Pastellioli]

AnVold

@EllaTheQueen6 so what about direct election? About opposition leader?

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

EllaTheQueen6

@AnVold We had an election actually. Eagly won, and I'm vice president because Iwas the main advertiser

Yousef-

@EllaTheQueen6 goddamn. The Nintendo life chit chat thread Presidential race sounds mighty intense.

Yousef-

@Pastellioli yeah, it doesn’t help how prideful Nintendo acts every time months pass with only a few titles being added. Yesterday it acted as if the M-rated announcement was like announcing a new console. It’s clearly overtly proud of releasing a few roms. XD

EllaTheQueen6

@Yousef- It was very, very intense. I almost lost my life
Grinding in Harvest Moon while I have The Mentalist playing in the background for noise is so nice

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic