Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,341 to 57,360 of 57,620

Snatcher

@Tyranexx It ended up using all its moves, it used struggle, and died, I didn't even know pokemon could do that. LOL

Happy thanks giving! and many more.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

@Losermagnet was it ssj goku? or Ssgss goku? or just ssg goku?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

reporterdavid

Untitled

Good evening. Turkey day today..

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Zuljaras

Finished my last piece I decided to call "Eternal Dance".

Untitled

http://castletoria.com

tekoii

Guys.. I won't be able to respond till later on but I wanted to stop by and say... HAPPY THANKSGIVING <3 May your bellies be full and your hearts as well. Stay safe, be well... and much love from me to you

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

Losermagnet

@Snatcher I’m honestly not sure! Lol. He was a blue-haired super saiyan, but I’m a bit out of touch with DBZ so it could’ve been Goku, or Gohan, or Gotenks, or Piccol-Geta for all I know 😝

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

@Losermagnet Ok then it was ssjgss, thank you, I'v got to watch it later.

Losermagnet

@Snatcher no prob! It makes me happy to see something like that at the Macy's Day. Even though I haven't kept up with DBZ in years I really like it, and especially the original Dragonball. Is the new(er) series good?

Snatcher

@Losermagnet I injoy super a lot actually, as long as your willing to site through the early parts of it, (Because they look bad) the animation gets so much better later. In short yes, its a amazing series, and its a might like it or not deal.

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
Today is Black Friday, a huge discount party.
What is your plan for this Black Friday ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
The Turkey Day was still until night time ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Happy belated National Teacher's Day to you.

@MarioLover92 Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Same with Mario Kart Wii, because of being able to leave between races, it was fun to hop online for a few rounds. Hope you get to a chance to see the trailer.

Ok, I think I was on a small roller coaster once, and I honestly didn't like it. It was a bit more windy than the usual small coaster, since then I didn't like it. I remember whenever I went to the boardwalk, I would always go to the arcade over rides. Though I did enjoy bumper cars.

@Losermagnet Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Yes, also saw Papa Smurf and Sonic. Makes up for the lack of the Trolls one from previous years, I loved seeing that balloon the past couple of years.

Sunsy

Snatcher

@Sunsy Yo what? Papa Smurf was there?

Sunsy

@tekoii Thanks, Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

@Snatcher Yup, Papa Smurf was a balloon in the parade. I like seeing characters I like in the parade, so it was nice to see Papa and Sonic in this year's parade.

Sunsy

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Thanks. 😀
I have one question about Megaman games.
Have you ever played Megaman X Command Mission Gamecube version ?
Yesterday I found another seller have that game in USA version with a little bit expensive price but still buyable for me.
Before I will be disappointed again by Megaman games during 2000's era due to too difficult to play for casual gamers, is that game easy enough as its genre was turn based RPG ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter You're welcome. Afraid I wouldn't know about that specific game. I've only played Mega Man II via Wii virtual console. Haven't really played anything Mega Man outside that game. Sorry.

Sunsy

Losermagnet

Thanks @Sunsy, hope you had a good one 😁 I saw Papa Smurf but I missed Sonic! Come to think of it I didnt see Pikachu either. I was too busy eating I s'pose lol.

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
I see.
I will check from YouTube and observe the gameplay video.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

MarioLover92

@Sunsy Thanks! I hope so too. The one I've been on was fairly big. On top of it being fast, it did have some crazy turns and downward slopes - yeah...I didn't like that one. I do like bumper cars as well. Loved going to arcades as well, when I was like 11 or 12, there was one that was about 3-5 minutes away from where I lived. There was stuff like skee-ball and ice hockey which was good fun, but my favorites were easily those retro games, like that Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga cabinet.

@Anti-Matter It's been a very long time since I played Mega Man X Command Mission, but I do still have it. From what I remember, it was decent and pretty easy to get into. It's your typical turn-based RPG, which also has stuff like special attacks and hyper mode for each party member. X's special attack, for instance, is a charge shot that damages all enemies, and you'd hold down the A button until the gauge fills up for more attack power. You're into stuff like Final Fantasy, Pokemon, and Yo-kai Watch, right? I think you'd dig MMXCM, since it's a genre you seem to be into.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Gotcha.
Thanks for the quick review. 😀

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic