Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,341 to 57,360 of 96,531

Anti-Matter

Can somebody help me ?
How to check DLC size of PS4 games from PS Store ?
It seems i couldn't find any information about DLC size of Portal Knights and Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 version.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Been doing a drawing that I want to finish by Christmas. Wish me luck!

@Sunsy Ah yeah, I had Sonic & Knuckles Collection, that was one of the games that was part of that Sonic PC bundle I got way back in the day. Kind of surprised me that Carnival Night Zone had a different theme from the Genesis version (never got through the barrel of doom as a kid), though I will be honest, I like the PC version's composition more. When Sonic 3's beta version got released online, I was especially surprised to hear that its themes for Carnival Night, Ice Cap, and Launch Base had the same tunes as the PC versions.

Yeah, for the life of me, I can't find out why they're just on mobile. I don't have a problem with playing games with simple controls on mobile, like Bejeweled or Super Mario Run. For a game like Sonic 2, though, I'd rather have an actual controller. There is a way to get a controller running on a phone via Bluetooth or something, but that just makes things more cumbersome for me. This is why we have dedicated portable game systems like the Game Boy and the DS.

@Tyranexx Absolutely, I prefer the free versions if it's possible. I used websites and YouTube videos on occasion while doing my C++ assignments, though most of the time I'd have a tutor in my school to help me out. I still have VS installed on my laptop, but I think I'd have to log into my school email to use it again.

Glad to hear your sister's wedding went well, though that must have been a long day. Hopefully you got plenty of sleep. My uncle's wedding was certainly long - it pretty much lasted the entire day. The next day, I literally had to get up early to catch a plane back home. lol

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm pretty much all ready for Christmas, just want to do a drawing by then.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

VoidofLight

Today is the first time I've ever felt actually happy with a drawing I made. I can't post it here, but while it's not the best, and not perfect, it's probably the best thing I've done yet, and I'm actually too scared to finish it, since I don't want to screw it up.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Ah, I feel you mate, I haven't drawn in a few weeks due to the fear of me failing, I need to get over it, and it makes it hard for me to draw daily.

Good job, and you should totally finish it! or if your that worried, maybe you can Put it in a printer, so you can have a copy of how it is now, just in case you don't like the finished version.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

VoidofLight

@Snatcher I thought of that, but I don't know how well it'd turn out if I printed it, given I drew in pencil, and scanners hardly pick it up. I guess trying wouldn't be a bad thing though!

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Ya doesn't hurt.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

Can somebody help me ?
How to check DLC size of PS4 games from PS Store ?
Does somebody know about this ?

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Can you please stop spamming.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I was asking a question about PS4 DLC but still nobody answered my question so i repeated my question.
I need to know how to check DLC size of PS4 games from PS Store since i have a plan to buy some DLC for Portal Knights and Dragon Quest Builders 2.
On eshop, i can see the size of DLC (it mentioned on the page) but i didn't see any information about how big was the DLC size from PS Store of PS4.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Probably because PS doesn't show this, and you might need to idk, look up that information yourself.

Your still spamming tho, thats like the 3rd time, Maybe you could go on push square and ask, and not a nintendo site. more people probably know.

BruceCM

Should be February for at least the 1st one in the collection, so not long to wait, @Tyranexx .... How's he doing with his lines, @Zuljaras? Gotta go fast!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
I have checked from PS Store website for the games i want to buy the DLC from Google (Portal Knights) and i didn't find any information about how many GB the Add On size.
The reason i asked about DLC size of PS4 because i have to keep aware with GB size from disc (game installation) and DLC.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Then I don't you Think you have to worry about file size, I think they show A file size, its big enough to worry concern about it, but if it doesn't show it, Nor find it on the internet, I think your good.

Zuljaras

@BruceCM He is very aggressive little rascal! But when dried worms are involved he is a little angel

@Anti-Matter Exactly what @Snatcher said. The smaller file sizes are not shown. I think anything over half a GB is shown. Because the file size of other DLCs is shown like Fallout 4 Far Harbor, Vaas Insanity etc.

UPDATE: Actually on Fallout 4 they even show the DLCs that are 49MB So maybe the devs did not provide the info therefore it is not listed

Edited on by Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

10 days to go year 2022.
What is your wish and resolution in year 2022 ?

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 That beta was a really big surprise, especially the music. I couldn't believe those alternate songs in the PC version were originally considered for the game. Nice to see someone like the PC version's music more, I've always liked some of those tunes more than the Genesis version.

I agree. I have little issue playing Sonic 1 or CD on my phone, it's one of the few mobile games I paid to remove ads for and have offline play (saves on data), when I tried Brawlhalla, I couldn't "feel" where the controls were, and it made me want to play the game on PC and Switch more. I see Call of Duty advertised on the app store, and still trying to wrap my head around how an FPS like that works on mobile.

I do play some mobile games like Sonic Dash, Pac-Man, Minion Rush (surprisingly, not a bad runner), and I miss Trolls Pop (Outright Games, DreamWorks, Trolls Switch or PC game when?), otherwise, most of my gaming is on Switch and PC. I even prefer Asphalt 9 more on Switch over mobile, plus I can use the joy-con wheel with it. That's always a novelty I like, even using the Wii Wheel with some Wii U and Wii games.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

VoidofLight

When you have no resolution, given that they're usually futile.

Zuljaras

My resolution is to fix the apartment we just bought for ourselves and finally move in in 2022!

I will finally have bigger space for my crafts and for my gaming!

Well there is the dread of the mortgage we have to pay for the next 10 years But I hope we can live through that!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic