Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,361 to 57,380 of 58,503

Banjo-

@MarioLover92 Thank and back at you! I enjoy how Animal Crossing changed the names of everything in order to avoid any possible religious connection ūüėā. I mean, it's funny, I don't really care.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

MarioLover92

@BlueOcean Thanks! I do too, and yeah, they changed the names of certain holidays for that reason. Instead of Christmas, it's Toy Day, for example. lol

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

BruceCM

Toy Day sounds like a great idea.... Can we have that as well as Xmas?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras looks good. I love the claw marks ūüĎć

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras You have to do the terminator now right?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I wish those 4 Turkey Day meals have DIY recipe.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

Snatcher wrote:

@Zuljaras You have to do the terminator now right?

A damn good idea! A T-800 skull!

http://castletoria.com

BruceCM

Very nice, @Zuljaras .... Terminator skull sounds great, too! Although, sadly, the 2 AVP films weren't as good as they should have been

SW-4357-9287-0699

Eel

With shiny chrome paint

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I'm happy you like the idea ūüėÉ

@BruceCM Love the new profile pic, It looks great.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

BruceCM

Thanks, I just found it around the web, lol, @Snatcher .... Take it everyone can work out who it's supposed to be in an Xmas sweater?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Snatcher

@BruceCM I hope so, I know I can.

BruceCM

Pretty good, thanks, @BlueOcean .... Recently played SMT V, which was great

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM That sounds great. The last Atlus game I played was Tokyo Mirage Sessions on Wii U and I loved it. Are you playing anything on Xbox?

Banjo-

BruceCM

Since I sold my XBox 1s after transitioning to PC, @BlueOcean .... Played plenty there, like Tales of Arise & Life is Strange: True Colours recently

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM Ah OK, cool ūüėĀ. I will play Tales of Arise, of course. It's a must-play for me.

Banjo-

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Funny moment at Cafe (Happy Home Paradise)

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

I took today off work - most of my team was off anyway - and spent it around home. I was kinda planning on doing that anyway, but y'know...quarantine. Got all my Christmas stuff up and also managed to work in some gaming and reading. Now I'm doing my internet rounds and a bit of phone shopping since I still need to replace my current device before February. It's so hard to make up my mind....

I also may or may not have caved and bought the first two Ys games off of Steam yesterday....

@MarioLover92 I love most thrill rides, but I also don't mind some of the slower fare on occasion. I'm not too bothered with heights, though I do occasionally experience mild vertigo in situations where there isn't anything between me and the air, such as on ladders. I'm perfectly fine if I'm riding on or in something. Bumper cars, merry-go-rounds, and train rides factor into the slower list as well.

I enjoyed seeing the ACNH Turkey Day pic btw.

@Snatcher Must've been a long battle then! Yep, Struggle is a "move" all Pokemon can use when their PP is fully drained on their moves. Unfortunately, as you experienced, it also causes damage to the user.

@Zuljaras Love the dancing skeleton. It reminds me of that classic animated cartoon bit whose name escapes me right now. The ornament looks cool too, though I'm glad you supplied what it was. XD I haven't seen those movies, but I'm aware they exist.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Switch)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic