Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,481 to 56,500 of 96,490

Snatcher

@Sunsy I have a love hate with arena's.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Sunsy I have a love hate with arena's.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Sunsy

@Snatcher Ah, that kind of a mode for ya. For me, I played Counter-Strike a lot over the years, ever since I got my first gaming PC in the mid-2000's. I always loved its style. Play in rounds, buy weapons at the start, complete the objective. That's why I love Apex arenas, you buy weapons and have rounds, but you also have the ring moving in and the elimination aspect of Apex, so in a way it's like a mix of the two for me.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy I love all that about it, the parts I hate are the matchmaking, and how toxic they can be, There great for aim, and Training with new weapons.

Sunsy

@Snatcher I see. I always turn off voice chat and use the ping system, and do decently with it. Been doing that for years when I started with the PC version. I usually save voice chatting with friends I know in real life, this way we could chat and have fun when playing online (did this last night with Team Sonic Racing).

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy It doesn't really bother me much bc it gives me a reason to show off, But My got its annoying when we lose one match and they quit.

Sunsy

@Snatcher For me personally, I've been bullied throughout my life, and the last place I need it is in a game. So I mute voice chat to avoid the toxic players. The ping system really helps a lot. I may accidentally shoot a teammate, but it's not often and I stop right away when I notice. That's just something that's bound to happen in team games.

Agreed, saw someone on the other team quit last round I played this morning. I don't disconnect from online games unless there it's an emergency, or Nintendo's servers stop working the rare internet problem disconnects me.

Edited on by Sunsy

Tyranexx

I've been dealing with some sneezing for a few days - figured it was allergies - which then migrated into a stuffy nose and coughing yesterday. Just to be on the safe side, I went and got an eval and rapid Covid test. I thankfully tested negative. While I'm glad that I don't have it, I'm also still a bit salty that the whole trip took two hours out of my morning. Pre-pandemic, I wouldn't have went unless I was absolutely miserable and not improving.

@NintendoByNature I surprisingly didn't have as much trouble with Propeller Knight's stage until towards the end (those changing winds...ugh) and cleared it in about 40 minutes. I went on to beat the game last night! Wasn't expecting the gauntlet with the other knights, but I made it through okay...with some ichor abuse. Said gauntlet took me a couple tries though; I drew Polar Knight during the first go early on, and those insta-death spikes...ew. It's a very good game, and many deaths do seem fair. But some...clearly come off as trolling. Those times reminded me of why I tend to dislike some early platformers.

@tekoii Clem came off as pretty lazy, but he certainly knew how to throw a few switches lol. I did clear the game Thursday evening; the ending is very good, and the final boss was more of a challenge than I anticipated. I gotta hand it to Next Level Games; they're very talented with their cinematography.

@MarioLover92 Thanks! That part certainly took some trial and error on my part, not helped by the fact that there was a...timer, in a sense. While I'm admittedly not really into the Animal Crossing franchise, I would like some screenshots of that amusement park once it's finished! If it's not too much trouble. A lot of my friend's list has returned to New Horizons since the DLC dropped.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx hey at least you finished it, so nice job. Aside from shovel of hope, specter of torment is a close 2nd. But I recall you saying you only got the 1 campaign. Specter is much more fluid and fast paced than shovel. All good stuff though. I almost want to replay one of them. Maybe King of Cards.

NintendoByNature

tekoii

@Tyranexx True, I didn't quite like Clem too much. Ahh okay, I'm ready for that ending this coming week ^^! Oh yea, big time. Loved a lot of the boss fights, very dynamic. Btw how'd your haunting go in your own haunted house xD? Ohh and.. get well soon, feel better!

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Zuljaras

@Tyranexx @NintendoByNature I have only finished Shovel of Hope and Plague of Shadows.

Any of you had a hard time with Plague of Shadows?

For me Plague Knight was very hard to control. The whole campaign was really hard for me but the story was so cute! I really loved the dance at the end credits!

NintendoByNature

@Zuljaras plague was my least favorite only because of the controls like you mentioned. King of cards took some getting used to, but it wasn't as bad as plague. Specters controls are amazing since you haven't tried yet, maybe give it a shot.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Eel

Plague Knight has many customizable options, he can control as bad or as well as you want.

I remember giving him multiple jumps, and slow falling.

I also remember using the orbiting, stacking, and impact bombs a lot.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

I saw LinkxPeach has returned after got temporary ban, but he / she created another pointless thread again (and that thread got locked by moderator).
I was wondering his / her behaviour by asking random questions for nothing. 🤔

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
You should join in ACNH. 😀
The decorating aspect is just like playing The Sims.
Added with growing crops, you got some Story of Seasons vibe.
I have played ACNH for more than 680 hours and i played until 5 hours in a day since i bought HHP DLC.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@Anti-Matter they have had many moon to think and create the best thread of all time...maybe the pressure got to them.

NintendoByNature

Eel

I’m fairly certain it’s just a combination of things that make them behave “odd”.

Not to come off as creepy, but you can follow a few links from their profile and end up in a few blogs made by them that reveal certain details. A mini rabbit hole, if you will.

Let’s please not get too into detail, but it gives context.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Sunsy I think every team based shooter game needs this ping system, its amazing.

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter LOL, I need to know, what was it this time?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic