Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,481 to 56,500 of 57,704

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 I heard there good for the price, I have to pick it up some time, I love hard games.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Anti-Matter

Nintendo should clarify their NSO expansion Pack and HHP DLC since a lot of peoples get confused to digest the policy of those subscription.
Is the HHP DLC for $25 a one time purchase and I owned the DLC forever or I just only renting HHP DLC for $25 and I have to spend another $25 on next year to able to play HHP again ?

Because when I saw one time purchase, that means i just only paid once and I owned it forever.
But when i heard you cannot access the HHP island when the subscription get expired, what was that mean ?
Was that the HHP DLC was like a renting instead of owning forever because it need NSO to access and I was thinking do we need Online connection to fly to HHP island ?
Because if HHP island = DLC, it should be able to be played by Offline, right ?
And why Nintendo have cut the access to HHP island after the NSO get expired when you have purchased the DLC for $25 ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter It is one time purchase. But if you want you can get one year NSO and the expansion pack And it can be played Offline so do not worry

They just want to advertise their NSO with Animal Crossing since it is veeeery popular!

Edited on by Zuljaras

http://castletoria.com

roy130390

@Anti-Matter Just to be clear I'll explain it again here Anti, for you and any other that has doubts:

If you buy the DLC, you have access to everything that doesn't require online. Meaning that you can design animal houses and buildings in the archipelago without any subscription. You would only require the Online subscription for online features like visiting other player's islands and to see the designs that people share and the basic one will suffice. This means that unless you are interested in playing N64 and Genesis games there's no point in buying the NSO expansion pass for Animal Crossing as you are already buying the DLC.

It's pretty much as simple as: if you only care about Animal Crossing just buy the DLC. Playing online with others just requires a normal NSO. The expansion is pretty much for people that don't want to buy the DLC and want to play N64 and Genesis games.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Anti-Matter

@roy130390
Oow... 😲
So that means HHP is an Offline content like HHD 3DS and I still able to visit HHP island Offline even when my Normal NSO $20 get expired ?
Great ! 😀
I will prepare some $30 eshop voucher to buy the DLC.
Thank you for the clarification.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

BruceCM

Yeah, I copied the title & pasted, @Tyranexx .... Otherwise, I'd just put DQ XI S EoaEA D, since most of us would know what that is The dice to help you choose which 1st sounds good & do let us know whichever it is, please

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

I got 3 games again from Tokopedia this evening. 😃
Untitled

I was curious to try Spyro games after watching Spyro PS4 version from Youtube.
And for Transformers games, since i have ever played Transformers Prime on Wii U, i think i will try another Transformers games on PS3 & PS4 in different genre despite i don't really have strong interest with Transformers franchise.
The gameplay was caught my curiosity and recently i got intrigued by gameplay from random games i found on any machines as long the games are still for kids.

And after i count my PS4 games collection, now i have 20 PS4 games. 😁
Still 40 more PS4 games to go 60.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

nessisonett

@Anti-Matter Transformers Devastation is really good, hope you enjoy. It’s Platinum so you’re guaranteed decent gameplay.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Anti-Matter

@nessisonett
I picked Transformers Devastation when i was browsing from Tokopedia about another PS3 games to be added as Wild card (random games). I picked Transformers Battleground PS4 version as well as my Wild card choice too for my curiosity since the gameplay was similar as Mario + Rabbids and i found the cheapest price option from PS4 version (and it was a Brand New condition, still being sealed).

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

reporterdavid

Becouse of the new update of AC, I would love to play together some day in November. Don't have a lot of friends, but yeah, would be cool

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
Add my switch FC. 😀
I still active playing ACNH.
I can open the gate to visit my island or i can visit your island.
I have some leftover DIY cards and other items for everybody.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Sunsy

Right now, my friend and I are playing Sonic 2 online on Switch via Sega Genesis Classics collection. Shhh, don't tell Nintendo, we don't need Nintendo sending their, um... Koopa Troopas after us.

Sunsy

TheJGG

@Tyranexx I actually did have a go at DQXIS: EoaEA: DE (honestly can't they be a bit more concise?) yesterday and really really enjoyed it. It's also one of the biggest RPGs I've played yet, in terms of the fact that it took me (on my third playthrough, mind) almost fifty hours to get to the... 55% mark, by my estimate. There's a lot of post-game activities to keep you busy and I haven't even come marginally close to beating it.

I'm admittedly surprised you haven't got Metroid: Dread yet though! I would have thought you'd get it Day 1...

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

tekoii

@Sunsy Yea definitely, Nintendo is gonna stick with it. I just wish that they'd just give us more options. Yea, totally hear you on that portability factor having grown up on the whole GBA family and then on to the New 3DS. It's great to have both the portability and the docked feature (glares at Switch Lite) to account for any situation you know? I do try to get me some third party stuff too though mainly RPGs. Ahh, can't say I'm a fan of the Smurfs but hey at least your fandom seems to get content!!

@MarioFan92 Right!? The Sega thing is the strangest thing. Why choose a third party system over your own systems? It's like they don't have confidence in the value of it but the truth is plenty have nostalgia for Nintendo's handheld legacy, plenty of people can be introduced to classic handheld gaming, and it would create a Nintendo-centric online service. The Sega systems could still have been added as a separate add-on with an associated price. I never had a Genesis so that's pretty interesting for me. LOL. Yea, I have heard that about Sonic 2, being that it has been ported to almost everything.

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter allright, good to know.

I am in my mind to create a program where people's art and creativity can be shown.

Edited on by reporterdavid

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Anti-Matter

Today is my fictional character's birthday.
Clark Hugo, 17 October, initial age = 36 years old.
Untitled

He is a detective police from B.E.P.D. with skills in fingerprints, chemical stuffs and interrogation.
He is a half Chinese American people, born in China and moved to USA when he was teenager. He lives together with his aunt since his parents died in accident.
He is very strict, has no sense of humour, almost never smile due to his hard life experiences in the past. Despite of his unfriendly attitude, he is very discipline people, a good listener and honest people.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Heavyarms55

When I found this website, in the months leading up to the release of Nintendo Switch. It felt like a breath of fresh air (Pun fully intended!). There was so much positivity and hope. It all felt like we were genuinely excited for Nintendo's new machine - and in an era when Nintendo had been reduced almost to a joke following the commercial failure of the Wii U.

But as things have gone on, this site is not immune to the wider negative trends of the modern internet. Positivity is crushed under endless complaining and negativity.

Everyone wants everything for free. They complain nonstop about ports, tree textures and prices. No upgrade is ever good enough, no DLC ever has enough content, no game ever meets the unreasonable and totally unreachable standards of this community anymore. Going by the endless whining I see on this site - every brand new game would have to be a AAA release that's totally glitch free after years of testing - cost less than 40 dollars, have no paid DLC but regular free content updates, be 60FPS locked 4k resolution. Online functionality should be flawless (regardless of what router or ISP you use) and should be free - there should also be a regular stream of free content from Nintendo just cause we own a Switch!

It's gotten to the point that I don't even want to read the articles or comments or forums anymore. Because no matter the topic: There's always a platoon of people ready and waiting to tell you why that thing you like and are excited for is actually the worst thing ever and YOU are part of the problem for liking it.

It's not limited to this website either. But what drew me into this site is that, at the time, it seemed like an exception to the usual rules. But no, at this point it's getting to be just as consistently toxic as the social media platforms I abandoned years ago. I feel like I'm reading Facebook or Twitter feeds again and that's a toxicity I tried very hard to cut out of my life.

Maybe it's time to say good bye to this community too.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Zuljaras

@Heavyarms55 After reading this I think the best solution for you is to get off the internet as a whole

A place that is only about positivity does not exist and never will.

I have zero problem with people having negative opinions about games or anything in general as it is in their right. Even extremely negative ones

So yeah maybe the Internet is not safe for you if the online communities have such strong effect on you.

http://castletoria.com

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Just ignore those complainers.
The dogs bark but the caravan moves on.
Whatever the complainers said, just pretend they don't even bothering you.
You still have some nice peoples here.
I will be missing you if you leave, I will unable to get Pocket Camp items again from you.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic