Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,461 to 56,480 of 96,532

Sidon_Zora_King

I just bought the isaac dlc from the eshop.

But it says i don't own the software. Am i stupid for not knowing dlc was region locked.

Probably no chance of a refund right....

Sidon_Zora_King

Tyranexx

Oof. I knew Shovel Knight would be a bit of a challenge, but dang....It took me an hour to clear Tinker Knight's stage yesterday evening. Most of the stages before this point outside of Plague Knight's haven't given me too much trouble, but freaking auto-scrolling?! Isn't it bad enough for enemies to troll you by sending you into pits (Which, by the way, doesn't guarantee you can reclaim your gold) and the insta-death by spikes? I by no means dislike the game and definitely recognize it's one of quality. But I also wish there were ways to save in the middle of stages as I feel like it's a waste of time if I don't clear one before quitting.

@tekoii I definitely wouldn't be against a Polter-Fox. In fact, I'm surprised there isn't one with how often foxes factor into a lot of games with Japanese origins. Overdone concept maybe? XD I really liked B2 with all the banjo music interlaced through the floor. Clem was a pretty fun fight too. I just unlocked floor 15 yesterday evening and hope to clear it (and most likely the game) this evening.

@MarioLover92 Thanks! Your luck must've worked; I sucked up the final Boo yesterday. Other than you-know-who, but I suspect they'll be found in the boss gallery. I suspect the same, that MPT will possibly show when there's been some significant progress on Metroid Prime 4.

@TheJGG Hah...No, life doesn't like to slow down usually. If I don't make it to the movies this weekend, I'll likely go on $5 Tuesday again if I can safely manage. I do really want to watch Dune!

You're welcome! I'm also very interested in listening to the Final Hours theme when you're finished; it's definitely one of my top Zelda pieces. So moody, melancholic, and full of a mix of feelings. Not to mention those tolling bells, in my opinion, add to it. Fingers crossed you obtain Logic for Christmas! :crossed_fingers:

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx eeeeek. Yea, it can be tough. Keep at it, as it's definitely a top 3 indie on switch. Some levels are a little harder than others, but its rewarding getting through it all. The good thing is that the game isn't too long, so your rage won't last long 😉.

NintendoByNature

tekoii

@Tyranexx That's true too, huh? Foxes do have their place in Japanese culture. Lmao that's funny, I noted the same thing during one of my stream episodes about those banjo twangs! Guess great minds think likewise, right? Looks like we're at journey's end but what an amazing journey it was :/ But hey for me there's always LM2 still..

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

WoomyNNYes

@Sidon_ZoraPrince Maybe Nintendo would let you transfer the funds to dlc of the correct region? Nintnedo UK support phone number is hidden. Use nintnedo UK contact page, after you pick region and a couple categories, you'll get an email from. The phone number is at the very bottom of that email form. Can't hurt to ask.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
As i remembered, DLC is usually region lock.
Except for DLC from Team17 games like Overcooked 1 + 2 (Cross Region).
I got the DLC things from USA eshop while my Overcooked games are PAL region.

Anti-Matter

Eel

I bought a laser pointer with five different caps.

You’d think that would mean each one projects a different design.

But no. It was five identical plastic caps with no filter whatsoever.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Well, glad I helped you out that way, then! Awesome job. I made it past that part I told you about earlier, but I had to look it up. I guess I'm not too great at puzzle solving, lol. I'll also be playing more of New Horizons since the update came out sooner than I thought - I'm gonna make an amusement park on my island (I can take screenshots if you want me to!), as well as doing other stuff like getting Brewster's cafe. I want to get the Happy Home Paradise DLC at some point, too, though I kinda want to finish LM3 first. Hopefully I'll do that in due time.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

WoomyNNYes

@Zuljaras Ah, good to know.
.....................................................................................

Eel wrote:

I bought a laser pointer with five different caps.

You’d think that would mean each one projects a different design.

But no. It was five identical plastic caps with no filter whatsoever.

@Eel You got fooled good. Was that from Amazon?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

tekoii

@TheJGG Actually, after listening more to your Castle Remix... I think I'll use that one with the theme of Research & Education. Somehow, it matches the intensity of the remix after I put a clip and your remix together just to see. I'm excited

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Sunsy

So had a good day today. Let's see I made French toast for breakfast, got chores done, won a game of Apex, and on top of that DreamWorks finally released the trailer to the new Trolls holiday special, which I already pre-ordered the DVD of.

Busy day at home.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Losermagnet

@Sunsy that sounds like a pretty good day 😁

Unrelated - I really like The Great British Baking show. I usually don't watch television, but it's the one show my wife and I watch together (we just started the latest season on Netflix). American baking shows seem overly competitive and obnoxious by comparison.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

@Sunsy Sounds great, My day is still going so not going to say anything about it yet. Good Job on apex, How you liking the new map so far? I have only been able to get 3 wins so far on it, Last S was my best even tho I found it the worst S.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

@Losermagnet It has been. I think my mom might have watched that show at one point, sounds familiar to me.

@Snatcher Thanks, so far I like the new map. Though this win was in the arenas mode, I've been getting hooked to that mode as it reminds me of Apex and Counter-Strike (CS part being the buy weapons at start). Very nice!

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

HobbitGamer

Traded in my OG and Lite Switches yesterday to get the OLED, offloaded some games too. Got Biomutant on PS4 for wifey, and I picked up ManEater. Never had so much fun being a shark. Oh, and the screen is cool, I guess.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic