Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,501 to 56,520 of 96,537

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Again? Last time was stupid to.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Yeah, I've been playing it again sometime after the Animal Crossing direct - that got me in the mood to return to my island. I heard the DLC is quite good! Right now I only have one picture of my amusement park, but I'll post it here anyway. This is how it was when I first got the rides and I intend to put more work into it. It's a work in progress.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

Well it’s finally happened. My Logic trial has now expired. Oh dear, that cannot be good Cue the depressing music- oh wait, I won’t be able to make any for a while now. On the flip side I’ve restarted Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, so I’ll be tided over for a while now. Just got back onto Dragon Quest XI as well, so it’s happy times for recent games I’ve already beaten. Hope everyone’s alright now.

@Tyranexx You got it, I’ll upload that as soon as my computer’s finished updating to the latest operating system. MacBooks take so long to update, so I’ve had to make the necessary time sacrifice to update the thing, since Apple are so insistent on updating computers every single year. The reason I only did it now was because I have around 25GB of music making files, and now they’re gone I can upgrade.

Yesterday I did make a cover of King, Queen and Slave from Persona 5. @tekoii may or may not know what the song is but that was officially my final cover of the year, it’s safe to say. I’ve managed to do enough songs in the three months that I’m pretty happy with how it’s gone. So no regrets!

Apologies on your health however. Hopefully you’re feeling better by the time this rolls around. I’ve been having some knee pains myself, and I’ve thankfully managed to get out of a cross country meet because of the chance of aggravating it. Nothing compared to illness though, but you can pull through.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

reporterdavid

"The long-awaited animation film about Super Mario is finished. But work is still being done to continue to meet the high expectations of visitors. This was stated by Shigero Miyamoto during an investment meeting of production company Illumination.

The creator of games such as Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda is also co-producer of the animated film. Miyamoto indicated that men are internally very satisfied with the film as it is now, but that it is still being refined to avoid disappointment with the audience." - Dutch filmwebsite.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

tekoii

@TheJGG I played a bit of Persona 5. I'll give it a listen maybe I can still recognize the base song. Gratz on the final cover.. It would be cool if you upload your stuff to Youtube!

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

WoomyNNYes

@tekoii In Rocket League, do you know Epic Games user ALTF9Spiderboy7? They've sent a friend invite to me twice, but I don't know the username, and I don't see them in my player history.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@tekoii Ah, ok.😉 It's probably some kid that wants to trade stuff, can't take no for an answer. Every once in a long while, some unknown user tries to add me.

'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@reporterdavid So trailer when?

@WoomyNNYes Maybe its a user on here?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Thanks! I wasn't sure if I'd finish it, but I persevered. In hindsight, I probably should've saved Tinker Knight's stage last, but there were debates out there about whether that or the Airship were more difficult. Yeah, I only bought the one campaign. While I'm glad I played through it, I'm not too eager to pick up any of the others right now. Other than Mario, I'm not that nostalgic for older platformers after my limited experiences with the OG Mega Man series and The Lion King back in the day. I just tried Sonic 2 a few years ago and wasn't overly fond of it either. For a character about speed, the later stages really put a damper on that aspect.

@tekoii Clem's fight wasn't too bad, just...water mechanics lol. Though the game was very forgiving during that fight. The haunting in my own haunted house went great! We moved just under 5000 total guests this whole season. Which I'd say is not too shabby for only being open two nights a week during a single month most of the time. I'll miss it, but on the flip side, it'll be nice to have a little more time on the weekends...until the holidays start ramping up.

As to my health: thanks. I still don't feel the best, but this isn't my first head cold and certainly won't be my last. XD

@Zuljaras So far, I only have Shovel of Hope. I unfortunately can't offer any honest input on Plague of Shadows. I will say that Plague Knight was my favorite boss fight! The dude is pretty unpredictable.

@Anti-Matter I haven't written off trying ACNH, but it'll be some time before I do. I'm not quite ready to be sucked back into a simulation game just yet. However, I am very happy for those who are enjoying all the new content.

@MarioLover92 Looks like a good start so far! I can't wait to see the final product and all the happy island inhabitants whiling away their days on fun attractions.

@TheJGG I have little experience with Macs, but I have heard their OS updates can be...interesting. I don't blame you at all for waiting until those files were gone before starting the process. I have not played Persona 5, but I would like to hear that cover as well! And compare it to the original. Seems like you shoved a lot into that three month trial. From what my ears have heard, I daresay it was time well-spent!

On my health: Thanks. I'm feeling a little better now than I was earlier today, but I suspect it'll be a few days before my immune system sorts everything out. I normally don't hold onto head colds for too long, but that depends on if they turn into a sinus infection. Ironically, one of my knees has been aching on and off, but the pain isn't constant. Between my health and a couple of fleeting aches and pains, it might be a sign I need to take it easy for a day or two. Hopefully your own pain gets sorted.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

WoomyNNYes

Snatcher wrote:

@WoomyNNYes Maybe its a user on here?

You can only find Rocket League users by their Epic Games username. The few Rocket League clips I've posted only show my Switch username, which is worthless for searching Rocket League users.

'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Thank you! I totally intend to work on it more later down the road. It's not quite Disney World, of course, but yes I think I had a good start on it. I want to give it that Mario flair, too - I'll take more pics once I get more progress in! Oh yeah, I hope you feel all better real soon - take it easy and get as much rest as you need.

@TheJGG Ah, sorry to hear about your knee pains - hope you get better soon as well.

@Sunsy You're gonna love this. I casually looked up "GBA remix" on YouTube and this was one video I found - thought of you when listening to this Sonic remix!

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Maybe its a troll sender, Did you try looking up the name to see if it might come up some place?

Losermagnet

The pharmacist picking up a shift where I work forgot their keys today, so we're still not open after 40 minutes 😓. To add to that, it's Monday morning and we're closed over the weekend, so there's a ton of work to do. They're in the process of getting keys...but my stress level is already at a 10. Buh!

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher "ALTF9" is a keyboard shortcut. "Spiderboy" is too common. So, who knows. If they try to add me again, I'll just block the user, and that will be the end of it.

'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

Thanks to you @tekoii I remembered I do actually have a YouTube account. So I spent half an hour revamping it, organising stuff and re-establishing graphics and whatnot. I really like the simplicity of your designs, it means they're that much more recognisable. I tried to mimic that, although it ended in more nuanced results. I did upload a few more covers, so without delay here it is; King, Queen and Slave.

@Tyranexx Thank god actually; it was probably the most streamlined updating process of all. The Apple hardware and software increments to me simply aren't enough to justify getting all over again on consecutive or even after two years, as vindicated by the iPhone X to 13 being largely similar save for the size and camera. Now, from 5GB free I've now skyrocketed to 55GB, just by deleting the total amount of Logic assets that are now completely useless. I did upload the Final Hours cover too, sadly no bells but I think I did alright. Enjoy!

As it gets colder people in the northern hemisphere become more susceptible to illnesses like the flu... and COVID. So do take care around the next few months. It's starting to get colder here but not in the same way, it's finally dipped below thirty degrees and is starting to get quite nice. Now I can go outside for a lovely walk every morning with a cold breeze! But thanks for the wishes, my knee's a bit confusing in that it's very spontaneous as well. I'm sure resting'll do it good but tomorrow I plan to hit the gym bicycle and try to strengthen it. Thank you very much @MarioLover92, I truly appreciate the sentiment! Stay safe out there.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Sunsy

Busy day, at least it was productive and I got outdoor Christmas lights up early because it usually gets really cold where I live in December. They won't go on until after Thanksgiving, aside from testing tonight to see how it looks. Anyone else does this early just to beat the cold weather? I usually just put lights on the banister outside my home.

Snatcher wrote:

@Sunsy I think every team based shooter game needs this ping system, its amazing.

I agree, IIRC I was thrown off playing CS:GO one day, I pressed a button and it pinged, didn't know Valve added it.

@MarioLover92 Wow, thanks for sharing, this is a great remix.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy Whenever I play a shooter I almost ping by mistake. Oh ya , its almost that time of year again, time passes so fast.

Sunsy

@Snatcher Sometimes that does happen. Will admit it's easier on PC because of mouse, sometimes on Switch, I ping an enemy, and miss, so it looks like it's telling the team to move there. I don't worry to much about it since it sends the message once they see an enemy firing.

It is, my favorite holiday. Though I always put the outdoor lights early, they come down first nice day in the winter, it gets really cold where I live. Though they're up for a while, they're usually off until Thanksgiving is over.

Also, I think seeing the trailer to the Trolls Holiday in Harmony special put me in a bit of a mood early. I do have a new Poppy and Branch ornament, as well as a Sonic and Tails one to use on the tree this year.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

@TheJGG Anytime - will do! You stay safe as well.

@Sunsy Yeah you're welcome! Always liked the soundtrack for the Sonic Advance games so it was cool to hear that remix. I wanna see more of what that channel has to offer too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic