Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,501 to 56,520 of 57,618

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
You should not type with happy face all the time.
It sounds rude to reply something serious with happy face like you don't care with their feeling.
And you didn't even give better solution to Heavyarms55.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Zuljaras
You should not type with happy face all the time.
It sounds rude to reply something serious with happy face like you don't care with their feeling.
And you didn't even give better solution to Heavyarms55.

I like putting happy faces

And you are right I care for other peoples feelings like 10% of the time. The rest 90% is just laughable.

I gave what solution I personally think is fitting.

And from ALL people in the world you are the very last I would take advice from Especially on the happy faces

http://castletoria.com

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
"And you are right I care for other peoples feelings like 10% of the time. The rest 90% is just laughable."

This is a problem when you communicate with other peoples.
Build your compassion level inside your heart and you will understand how to communicate properly with other peoples especially when they had a problem.
Treating every people's situation as a laughable thing, it just made you look very disrespect with people's condition.
I will not laughing at someone when they have a serious problem.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter It is not a problem because for me because I love going to the forums to discuss games, physical editions and other things, not peoples problems. I do not live in the internet to care about such stuff.

I also know about his problem from the many other times we talked about it. I think it started with the people disliking the Pokemon games. I guess it hit the boiling point.

And what you suggested is obvious. Ignore the haters! I am all in for that but I can see that he can't So what is the next obvious thing? Leave, refresh and maybe come back.

For me empathy should be used on strong problems not gaming issues.

Am I so disrespectful now saying that and stating my motives?

Also do not try to compare me and you. The ONLY thing in common we like is that both love physical editions of games.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Heavyarms55 I think you should take a break, if you think you need to, I recommend doing it tho, Because you will probably come back with a fresh mind, sure you hear this alot tho LOL.

@Zuljaras If it means anything I never found the faces rude, I always think your fun to talk to, give helpful tips, I mean hell, you went out of your way, to make ogos Profile pic for them, and send it to them as well, you made one for one of your favorite CV youtubers, and you were even in the middle of making Thanos (I think) Zeus.

I think your nice, and you do show kindness to people, idk what he is talking about. Like I said, I hope it means something.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

TheJGG

Today… I invested in one of the most anticipated Switch games of the year, one with a colourful art style, beautiful graphics, and a dreading atmosphere. It’s really thrilling, and super addicting. I am, of course talking about a game released for Switch in October that was acclaimed by critics, the one and only… Disco Elysium!

How’s that for ya daily dose of positivity?

Edited on by TheJGG

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Snatcher

@TheJGG I was like, are they talking about Medroid dread, but then I read a little more, And then I like, ooooh.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
When you see the comments on NSO article, I saw a lot of green eyed peoples.
(Green = Envy)

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter About? (Also H birthday to your character, He looks good.)

tekoii

@Heavyarms55 Hey, sounds like you just need a break from the internet or people, which is perfectly reasonable, heck I need that all the time. And boo, I wouldn't want you to leave, I just got here-ish! ><; Plus @Zuljaras has some strong points too!

Edited on by tekoii

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

Zuljaras

@Snatcher Thank you for the kind words. As you can see maybe I do not show empathy towards people I had clashes with

I also have a bit of a problem with people that have in my opinion stupid beliefs

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I can see how it could be hard to do that with Random strangers on the internet, But I think you show empathy to people way more then you don't.

Sunsy

@tekoii Yeah, I use to play GBA everywhere, it's handy for portability. I haven't gone out much because of obvious reasons, but I would still take out my GBA places. Always was easy to put in a pocket.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing how it is on PC. It's fine if you're not a fan, it is a PC game I'm looking forward to. I do love GOG, the simple fact games have no DRM on them means I keep them forever. I've also played plenty of classics this way.

@Heavyarms55 I agree with @Snatcher on taking a break. I don't visit the comments section much anyway because of negativity. Personally, I'm usually positive to the point I enjoy games others don't like.

The only thing I'm really critical over is Nintendo Switch Online. Sorry, being a PC gamer, I have strong opinions against paid online multiplayer. That's pretty much it for me. I still come here since I do like Nintendo's games and still play my Nintendo systems regularly.

Hope a break can help. Honestly, I can't blame you given how heated comments sections have been the past couple of days (500+ comments is a lot).

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

Snatcher

@tekoii Right? I didn't think it was rude, He was actually giving some helpful insight.

Losermagnet

@Heavyarms55 fwiw reading through the "when did you first join" thread left me with the impression that there was a lot of negativity during the Wii U days. Maybe this type of thing ebbs and flows.

@TheJGG i just played through Disco on my PS5 recently. Wonderful game. Please let me know how it goes for you 😁

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

@Sunsy Thank god your not one of those PC players that don't complain Because the switch Has bad graphics. I totally see were your coming from with the NSO thing, If I was a regular PC gamer this would piss me off as well.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
NSO article, you know...
A lot of peoples complain about NSO Expansion Pack price and the comment section turned into toxic and hatred speech.
Some peoples are never able get satisfied.

About my Clark Hugo, he was part of my B.E.P.D. team. My police department consist 5 characters:
1. Edward Georges (28) (4 August)
2. Jennifer White (29) (22 July)
3. Dr. Marc Drummond (52) (24 March)
4. Charlie Vaughan (32) (15 June)
5. Clark Hugo (36) (17 October)
I have created them since when I was Senior High School student (Early 2000's)

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Sunsy

@Snatcher Haha, nope. I love playing games on Nintendo systems too, if anything, I'm happy to play games on both. Cross-progression is also handy, I have Spellbreak and Paladins on PC and Switch.

The way I see it, I already paid for the game, why should I pay more just to use a feature in a game I paid for. That's really it. Most of the time I try to be positive with games I like, even if it's a game others may not like.

The expansion pack isn't for me. I have half of those N64 games on Wii U, and the Genesis collection on Switch and some Genesis games on Steam. Not to mention I have Sonic 1 on way too many systems if I need my classic Sonic fix. I can pass on it and stick with the basic $20 plan to play friends who don't play PC games, at least it's optional.

Sunsy

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter They must be pretty close to you, were they some of the first characters you made or loved?

@Sunsy Like hell I'm paying more for an already crappy service.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Believe it or not, my B.E.P.D. (Blue Eagle Police Department) got the inspiration from NYPD Blue + Martial Law (by Sammo Hung) when I was Senior High School and from CSI NY + Miami when I already work at school.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic