Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 51,781 to 51,800 of 96,590

jedgamesguy

@ThanosReXXX I completely respect your wish and I will not include them. Thanks for the clarity, it’s very appreciated!

In that I have just downloaded the game and I’ll learn the basics. I’ve played it a little on mobile but at least six years ago. Anyhow we should formally make a clan and we’ll be able to contribute to a greater progress, without too much pressure to play simultaneously.

And yes, I imagine Tyranexx’s head is spinning! I’d like to think that’s a positive though!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

ogo79

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@ogo79 Ouch! I see one of your latest purchases has most certainly been hit with the ugly stick. You REALLY need to learn to reign yourself in, you old skeleton junkie...

which one?

Eel wrote:

@ogo79 that should be the new surprised pikachu

lol, it was a great cartoon on nickelodeon called noozles, check it out sometime

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

MarioVillager92

How's everyone doing? Hope you're all doing well. I'm doing pretty good myself...the only bad part is that I keep losing online matches in Smash Ultimate. Guess I gotta "git gud." lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

@MarioLover92 Alright, thanks! My weekend's shaping up to be a tad dull, lockdown here's been extended until the 27th. I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley lately, I only started my first save two weeks ago...

I'm proper stoked about some things announced during Summer Game Fest last night, namely Death Stranding: Director's Cut and Elden Ring. My God it's gonna be good.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I want to turn on my Switch, play the games offline without getting connected with online at the moment due to update issue.
Should i immediately switch into Airplane Mode to disable the internet connection ?
I still haven't updated into version 12.0.3

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Just a random moment of me with my Nintendo Switch.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

My six different BEMANI games i have on PS2. 😀
They are :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. Guitar Freaks & DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. Keyboardmania
Untitled

I also have DDR Ultramix 1 & 2 on XBOX and Dance Masters, DDR UNIVERSE 3 on XBOX 360.
Just one more BEMANI game i will get later, Martial Beat 1 & 2 PS1.

And this is the stuffs and game boxes on my table in front of my bed.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

TheJGG wrote:

@MarioLover92 Alright, thanks! My weekend's shaping up to be a tad dull, lockdown here's been extended until the 27th. I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley lately, I only started my first save two weeks ago...

I'm proper stoked about some things announced during Summer Game Fest last night, namely Death Stranding: Director's Cut and Elden Ring. My God it's gonna be good.

Ah I see...I did hear that the UK had a lockdown as well. Hopefully we'll get through this mess soon. Glad to hear there's some games that caught your eye - I'm itching to see what that Nintendo Direct is gonna show off!

@Anti-Matter Yeah, you could turn on airplane mode right when you turn your Switch on. Make sure it's in handheld mode, because it can't be enabled if it's docked.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

WoomyNNYes

Can I endearingly say, the thread "lets write a story one word at a time" has surprisingly poor sentence structure.

WoomyNNYes
is
doosh
poops
pants
regularly

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Vortexeo

@WoomyNNYes But the real question is....is that sentence true? 😰

Edited on by Vortexeo

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Oh, well. Dying millions of times comes with the territory in games like Dark Souls. And in some ways, it's even relatively fair, in that regard that the enemies are SO much more powerful, so trying to overcome them should be difficult. Obviously, it's sometimes a bit too difficult at first, but that is where the deliberate and careful planning/strategizing comes into play, I'm sure you'll recognize that to some extent.

On the other end of the spectrum we'll find Ninja Gaiden, which basically just opens up a container of evil ninjas or soldiers with all kinds of weapons and in such numbers that you're sometimes LITERALLY attacked from all sides at once. As mentioned before, these enemies are basically quite pathetic on their own, but due to their overwhelming numbers, you might still die at some point, and obviously, that's far less balanced/fair than Dark Souls. So, next time you play a Dark Souls game, provided that you still have the taste to try another one, keep that in mind, and you might just be able to squeeze a bit more entertainment and satisfaction out of it...

WoomyNNYes wrote:

Run! Don't walk. To eshop.

Notes on sale for $1.99 (reg. $9.99)
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/notes-switch/

You're welcome.

Well, the sales pitch for the program isn't exactly inspiring, to say the least:

You can have right now a wonderful too to note down anything you need on your everyday life

I think I'll pass...

@TheJGG Making a lady's head spin is NEVER a good thing, unless it's out of love, and coming from any of us on an online forum, that would kinda border on creepy...

As for Asphalt 9 Legends: I'll be patiently awaiting your personal invitation into the Chit-Chat Crew...

P.S.

What clarity?

ogo79 wrote:

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@ogo79 Ouch! I see one of your latest purchases has most certainly been hit with the ugly stick. You REALLY need to learn to reign yourself in, you old skeleton junkie...

which one

The Freddy Krueger wannabe figurine.

@Zuljaras You DO know that he isn't going to see your comment, right?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BruceCM

Oh, yeah, I had a fair idea what I was getting into with Dark Souls Remastered, @ThanosReXXX ..... I'll definitely be getting Elden Ring, as that does look quite a bit better! So far, so good with Ninja Gaiden Sigma, too

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX Well he unblocked me before so he might do it again. And let's not forget that he logs out of his account to sneak a peek on his ignore list comments

It is kind of funny that he treats this page as his Instagram but at least it is not against the rules. We all need some attention from time to time

ThanosReXXX

So... I've FINALLY decided to take the next gen plunge where TVs are concerned, also because my current plasma screen is now so burnt in, that I have permanent light blue smudges in both top corners from all the various channel logos, I also have permanent light blue smears where subtitles are displayed, and I have a big splotch of light blue smear in the middle of my screen that seems to have a life of its own, appearing and disappearing at random, and varying in shape and size.

All of that hasn't really made my TV watching and video gaming experiences the most relaxed ones lately, because every day, I expect my TV to give up the ghost in a huge puff of smoke. Luckily, that hasn't happened so far, and now that I've ordered my new screen, which arrives on Monday, I can rest easy once again...

Nice timing as well, considering the European Soccer Championship, as well as this year's E3, which I will now at least partially be able to see on my new 4K screen... I'm SO happy.

In case some of you are curious, here are some images. The model is last year's LG OLED55CX6LA,
which I was able to get my hands on for a measly €1.099...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Yeah, I've been eyeing Elden Ring as well. Probably going on the long term "to buy" list, though, especially now that I've spent all my cash reserves on a new TV...

@Zuljaras True enough. Always better than that weird newbie who only posts videos without any accompanying message to clarify whatever reason it's posted for...

BruceCM

Got a pre-purchase key for £40 just now, @ThanosReXXX .... Those don't usually appear before the game has a Steam Store page but I guess that'll come soon!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

jedgamesguy

@ThanosReXXX I’ve put in an hour, probably... seven flags so far? I’ll learn the ropes as well as the basics of online play soon enough, I got time! I’ll keep you posted, since my backlog’s as dry as a desert right now.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic