Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,261 to 46,280 of 96,305

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Eel
the entire united states is generic

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Zuljaras
ahhh
youve got some doom in yer system goin on there.
i like it.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

porto

@Zuljaras which one is for the demon carnage

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Rexenoboy

You know, a Lego/Doom crossover would be incredible.
Lego Doom.

Treasure Acquired

WoomyNNYes

It's dangerous to go alone. Solve this!
I can't find the last difference. game: Spot the Difference Party!. This has been bothering me since august. There are 5 differences to find. Two are circled. Third: the hanging paper in phone booth. Fourth: extra arch in the windows (middle left of photo).
What on earth is the last difference!? Can anyone find it?(use view image to see higher res)

Untitled

@Octane You're welcome to help find the last difference, too.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

porto

@Zuljaras I was looking for 10 minutes all over the building, checking every nook and cranny. And it was by the telephone booth.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@Zuljaras Holy expletive! You found it!! Wow. Today, I bestow upon you the title, smartest person on the planet!! 🤪Thanks!! (it was for everyone, but tagged octane in case he wanted something interesting while modding. I'm assuming Eel would see it.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Zuljaras

@Apportal @WoomyNNYes Come on guys! Just run from one picture to the other very very fast.

Found it in 1 min.

I was expecting one of the windows to be the difference

Also this kind of puzzles are not what determine stupidity (I also know you are joking). I just love to work with details as I work as a QA. I know ... lame

Edited on by Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic