Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,101 to 37,120 of 96,558

Tyranexx

I'm not, nor have ever been a huge fan of dolls, dummies, etc. I'm not scared of them, their place in the uncanny valley just makes me kinda uncomfortable. Using a flamethrower on them sounds refreshing.

@NintendoByNature Yep, our overnight amount didn't turn out to be too bad. Some of it was sleet though. The round that rolled in late this morning is adding to the pile. I came home and finished my work day remotely. The roads were going downhill fast. I'm gonna have a heck of a time shoveling in the morning....

@ThanosReXXX Oh, I wouldn't ruin anything like that!... intentionally. I'm not a conscious rule flouter.

No, worst case scenario I'll likely accidentally set the place on fire through a chained series of coincidental events.

@HobbitGamer Urgh, must've been rough. On the plus side, at least you didn't die from dysentery in this life's run.

Funny that you mentioned the Donner Party. I hadn't heard anything about that particular series of events until it was obscurely referenced in a Recess episode I watched online awhile back. Fascinating yet grisly.

@NEStalgia Feel free to come to the Midwest and take some snow. I'm sure plenty of folks around here won't mind.

Taken out of context, @Eel 's statement is pretty funny. X3

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX What makes me even luckier is I work remote tomorrow (to take care of other things), so I can stay up a bit later tonight. I shall swash all the poop and buckle the decks!! Onward to Charleston!!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Oh yeah, it’s incredible to think that someone was probably so proud when they made those things, and rightly so. Yet, here they are, probably long since outlived their creator; making new nightmares for anyone who happens to get sucked into their gaze.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

Bullocks, I started it already! Haha, it wasn’t wrapped. Kinda blown away how beautiful it is on the Lite on full system backlight.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Ok so again with the tooth I got removed.

The dentist put some sort of cotton ball in its place to cover the wound up as it healed, it's obviously meant to be a temporary band-aid type thing but it stayed there for a few weeks longer than he said it would. Anyway, today, it popped out as I was brushing my teeth and boy I wasn't ready for that. It's probably good it is gone now, but sheesh.

Now I have a hole where the cotton was, my tongue can lick parts of my teeth it shouldn't be able to, and it creates suction, and it's all around unpleasant being aware of it all the time.

Hopefully it'll start closing up soon enough. Now I gotta figure how to eat without getting food stuck there.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

I have played DDR X arcade just now. 😀
Some of my editorial poses on DDR X arcade.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx That... sounds like such a really blonde thing to do...
Or all joking aside, might come from the whole social/timid thing you've got going on. Then again: that shouldn't apply in a museum, unless it's also in effect in general crowds/public.

@HobbitGamer I'm actually in a bit of a piratey mood myself: the Dutch outlet of the History Channel has started broadcasting Black Flag again. Such a great series.

@bimmy-lee Makes me think of that movie about the elderly pair somewhere in the South, taking in a young girl, who discovers secrets in a room upstairs. I believe it was "The Skeleton Key" or something.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Ninfan

Anti-Matter wrote:

I have played DDR X arcade just now. 😀
Some of my editorial poses on DDR X arcade.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

have you not got some kids homework to correct 😄😄😄😄😄LOL

Ninfan

HobbitGamer

What is homework

#MudStrongs

Ninfan

I just read that the dreamcast has nearly 700 games , I thought the dreamcast was finished . Did I miss out on some great games.

Ninfan

Ninfan

HobbitGamer wrote:

What is homework

homework is what the teacher gives you to do at home every night .like some maths or reading.

Ninfan

MarioVillager92

@Ninfan There's quite a few homebrew games for the Dreamcast. I think people still make games for it, just not Sega since they've been done with it since 2001.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer Yeah, Hobbit, it's, like, work, that, like, you like, do at home and stuff. Sheesh.

NEStalgia

Ninfan

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Ninfan There's quite a few homebrew games for the Dreamcast. I think people still make games for it, just not Sega since they've been done with it since 2001.

where would I get these homebrew dreamcast games. Are the homebrew games any good and what price are they. Can you tell me ?

Ninfan

NEStalgia

@Ninfan There's a coffee shop in the back alley of the busiest street in town. Go to the counter and ask for Doris. There will always be a Doris. Tell her you'd like to see the specials of the day. Wink precisely three times. Do NOT wink four times accidentally. You absolutely do not want to do that. From there she will invite you to the back room where the homebrew Dreamcast games are.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

Is homebrew like coffee that the teacher makes you take home and brew?

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Dood, I just work with what I’ve got. 😂

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic