Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,621 to 36,640 of 96,481

HobbitGamer

Eel is a baby shark.... do do do doo do doo

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Yeah, but only sharks keep growing new ones behind the old ones. As my mentor used to say: "there's no such thing as coincidence"...

(I'm now imagining you turning into that human/shark cross-breed from The Flash TV series)

@HobbitGamer Oh God, no...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

So, THIS just happened while I was playing the classic Pro Evo 2008 on my PC, taking over the entire screen right after I let the game run in replay mode after I made a simply brilliant goal:
Untitled
I call it the Pro Evo Ghost, because it just popped up out of nowhere. Obviously, it's just a face map, but seeing as these are usually in color, this one looks particularly creepy, in all it's ghoulish grey glory... (almost like a death mask)

Weird thing was that the game kept playing in the background, because I could still hear the commentary and stadium noises continue like everything was just running as it was supposed to.

Luckily, a simple pausing and then un-pausing of the game remedied it and I was able to get back into the match and finish it. Still a REALLY weird glitch, though. I've had the game for many years, and I've never had this happen before.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX So. It's time. "They" are after you. You're the next one "they" have chosen. You will be missed once the reclamation is complete.

Somehow I feel like this is a spoiler for Persona 6.

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia It almost looked like, and/or reminded me of one of those big-headed aliens from Dr. Who.
But I'm ThanosReXXX. I fear nothing, except for being slightly wary of a certain lady...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Indeed. It will be their next podcast, right after the one about the guy that continuously grows new teeth...

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Well, that's one creepy pasta debunked...

And here I was, already kind of thinking to suggest that your next name should be SharkEel because of the regenerating teeth, but there goes that suggestion as well.

You sure know how to start a party and then ruin it. Where's Karen when we need her?

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Probably. Too cold currently to host a rooftop party anyways, I suppose...

NEStalgia

@Eel Yeah, we all know how it is. You always grow spare appendages for the ones you already have, but never the ones you need replaced....... Fate is so cruel.

@ThanosReXXX Leave Karen alone, she's on the toilet with her Nintendo Switch(TM)
click!

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

This whole page has me tickled like Elmo.

Speaking of teeth; I had to take my mother to see the dentists this morning after they fit her in. She’s been having pain on an upper molar off and on, but this morning that portion of her face was swollen. She’s got to see an oral surgeon for a consult on 16 December, and has 1500mg of amoxicillin per day now.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Remind me to check if she washed her hands when she returns from her visit to the porcelain pony, the next time she starts handing out JoyCon controllers for a bit of multiplayer fun. Wouldn't want to catch any of those vegan germs...

bimmy-lee

@Eel - Wow, that sounds a bit intense, getting the extra teeth removed that is. Hope it’s not too bad. I have teeth related nightmares, but they’re always about losing teeth, never gaining them. It’s an interesting wrinkle.

@ThanosReXXX - That ghost face in the football game kind of looks like a bare knuckle boxer. There was a thread a while ago about some kind of haunted console or game, you should dig it up and do a spooky necropost.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee A bare knuckle boxer? Probably the one that lost the fight, then 'cause he doesn't look very lively...

Eel

@bimmy-lee yeah, it's odd. I'm not entirely sure why it happens. Specially when you consider my visible teeth are perfectly normal and healthy. The X-ray I got taken of my mouth also revealed two more suspicious smudges that could be active growing teeth or maybe just duds.

Time will tell with those, it's not like I can tell they're there, and I couldn't have them removed before they sprouted, anyway... Without some extreme surgery that is!

@HobbitGamer aw ouch, that's a long wait for teeth-related pains. Hope it all goes well.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Yeah, he lost badly. All he has left is his skin. His eyeballs and wire frame are gone now. It kind of looks like Kingpin.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic