Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,921 to 1,930 of 1,930

Sunsy

@antdickens Thanks for the explanation, I was wondering why Cloudflare was appearing whenever I checked the site on my phone. FWIW, I tend to keep my computer logged in, I only check the forums quickly or the Nintendo news while I'm on my phone.

Sunsy

arnoldfranklin

This article, https://www.nintendolife.com/guides/where-to-buy-live-a-live-... showed it had seven hearts so I hearted it. It went down it one. Then when I pressed it again, it went down to zero. I reloaded and it had 7 and when I pressed it, it went down to zero, I think or something like that. I just reloaded it another time, it wasn't the time directly after the last time I mentioned but it was at zero when I reloaded it and it went to 0 and when you press it, it goes to one.

arnoldfranklin

My Nintendo: namely_one | Twitter:

Fizza

Just wanted to alert whichever staff reads this to an issue I've come across:
I'm going through some articles and I've noticed that the border around the videos that directs you to NLife's own channel is now a very light gray instead of the previous dark grey. Whilst I assume this isn't an issue in dark mode, in light mode (aka the one I most frequently use), it makes it extremely difficult to actually see the text written on it. My suggestion would be to maybe have it be so it flips between the old and new version depending on the theme being used? I'm no coder so I wouldn't know how practical tht would be but I thought I'd mention it all the same. Thanks for listening and here's an image of what I'm talking about:
Untitled
(notice how barely legible the writing at the bottom is)

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha 2
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'Am I a Renegade or a Roundup?' - my sister playing MK8 RR.
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Kermit1

@Fizza I had a problem like that on "dark mode" with reddit posts and the text being unreadable because the text was so bright. With YouTube posts on "dark mode" the light text does kinda blend in with everything else surprisingly.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

#TeamSlime

Eel

I still see white on white on the youtube border on Fizza's post

I'm in dark mode, so having a white border at all is a little weird.

Edit: wait, that is a picture not a video ūüė∂

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic