Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,901 to 1,912 of 1,912

jump

@Rambler Nah, people who drink decaf coffee don't deserve any sympathy!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Kermit1

@jump I drink neither, I get my caffeine straight from the source! who needs sleep, when I can marathon all of MST3K in one sitting!

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Okami HD

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

antdickens

Thanks, and let's keep this back on topic. We only allow posts in English anyway, so I'm not too concerned about words from other languages. The profanity filter is there to soften some messages automatically and anyone trying to get around it usually has their comment reported and therefore removed in the end.

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Have Nintendolife staffs already reviewed about Zorro the Chronicles ?
I heard the game has been already released.
I want to hear some fair judgement from performance, controlling and difficulty level.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Kermit1

@Anti-Matter Here's a review, I saw a few days ago. She gives the game a fair review, and I think fits your criteria.

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Okami HD

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

My dead YouTube channel

#TeamSlime

Fizza

Something that I always thought could be neat would be the ability to like forum posts. I completely understand if that would be completely out of the question since there are definitely a LOT more forum posts than there would be article comments but I may as well pop it in here whilst I've been thinking about it.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
The Great Ace Attorney: Resolve
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
456/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Thanks for the review video.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

StarPoint

I just wanted to make an issue apparent that I’ve been facing for the past couple of days.

Sometimes when I go to either post a comment or like someone else’s, it will open a new page and take me to a scam website telling me I won a gift card. Not sure if this is happening to others, or it’s just an issue with my phone.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Cuphead (PC)
Dead Cells (PC)

StarPoint

@antdickens Sure thing. If it happens on my phone again I will provide a screenshot and link

EDIT: It just happened to me again so I sent you an email.

Edited on by StarPoint

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Cuphead (PC)
Dead Cells (PC)

Tasuki

Can we have maybe the comment box move to the top of the comment section or a skip to comment box button. It's annoying at times to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of 200+ comments just to post your own.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic