Forums

Topic: Yokai Watch

Posts 141 to 156 of 156

Anti-Matter

My boy Goofball (Damajor) from Hailey's team has been evolved into handsome muscular Baseball Yokai with name Slugger (Damajor Nine). 😍
He was no longer wimpy Yokai.
Untitled

Untitled

I still keep his nickname Baseball to make it easier to memorize his name.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

I got some rare Yokai from Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Looks like peoples here don't care with Yokai Watch games anymore but I still keep digging with this game than Pokemon games.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter You can read JP?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
A little bit.
I can read Hiragana and Katakana words.
I still have difficulty to read Kanji words without small Hiragana words on top (Furigana).
But even though I can read them, mostly I have no idea of the meaning of those words. There are some Japanese words I knew the meaning such as Hajimekara (New Game), Tsusugikara (Continue), etc.

I was so lucky to get Yokai Watch 3 Japanese version from Tokopedia with very cheap price and able to finish the storyline despite in Japanese language. And after completing the storyline of Yokai Watch 3 Japanese version, I don't think I want to get english version in physical as the games are impossible to get due to very few copies released and the price of English version was insane on Ebay. So I will try to get Sushi and Sukiyaki version to complete the Trio version of Yokai Watch 3 games.

And beside.... BBQ city name (English) sounds terrible than USA city name (Japan).

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Yoshaaa...!
I got another Kyubi after finishing the sub quest from Hailey side. (Already got one before from Crank-a-Kai).
Untitled
Kyubi was already level 50 when I got her from the sub quest so I can make another team to level up other Yokai.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Snaplocket

E3 came and went with no word on Yokai Watch. Just saying.

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

Anti-Matter

Yaaaay...!!
I got Enma from battle after finishing his quest. 😀
And he is already level 60 !! 😲
Untitled

Untitled

I named him God.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter DId you get him in blasters? Sorry if I don't know, the only real yokai watch game I played was blasters, after I waited for it to come to the west. I did get alot those characters tho.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I got this Enma from Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS.
Notice if there are Japanese words on the photos.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Dang it!
I forgot to charge my Japan 3DS LL after playing Yokai Watch 3 Tempura yesterday (battery life was 50%)
I must wait for 2 hours for fully recharghed.
Say... Which Yokai games i should play while waiting my Japan 3DS LL got full energy ?
Yokai Watch 1 or Yokai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

WOOOOW....!!! 🤯🤯🤯
I got 30 chances from Crank-a-kai machine !! 😄😄😄
Untitled

And i got some rare Yokai from both Normal battle and Crank-a-kai coins. 😀
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Well, I got this Yokai from Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS yesterday.
Untitled

I almost got 30 chances again but alas... I got 4 instead due to several milimeter difference.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Hiya...! 😀
I got Speedy W from Yokai Watch 3 Tempura after completing his quest.
Untitled
I named him Mercury based on Roman mythology since he is like a Flash.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Wow...!
I got some rare Yokai yesterday including the Shicifukujin (7 Lucky Gods) from Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS. 😀
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I think the character designer of Yokai Watch was really smart to turn the Seven Lucky Gods design from ordinary Chinese looking folks into modern Japanese Yokai.
Benzaiten plays an electric guitar instead of mandolin, Hoteison looks much younger with some spiky hairs and slimmer body.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Wow, I'm still the only one who keep have hype with Yokai Watch 3 3DS.
Recently I have some difficulty to catch Herbiboy on Yokai Watch 3 due to out of stock of Forbidden Apples and he was really rare to appear on bushes so I have to reset so many times by get sleeping and change into different places to hunt him.
I was looking for Herbiboy to evolve him into Carniboy by fuse him with Blazion.
I thought it will be quite easy to catch Herbiboy but I was wrong as when I tried to get him with normal favorite food + Shmoopie in my team, it was really hard to befriend with him until I decide to scan another 25 Forbidden Apple QR Codes from internet to catch him easily.
I have unlocked the door inside Rainbow color maze until near to the Optional Boss but I decided to not get inside as I have realized the Yokai inside was level 90 while my team was still around level 60 - 75. I successfully captured one Castellius III level 90 after very tough battle. I didn't know if it was level 90.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Okay, i have finished the trilogy of Yokai Watch games on 3DS.
I still playing Yokai Watch 3 Tempura as i felt it was the most complete Yokai Watch experience.
I have accumulated 161+ hours gameplay of Yokai Watch 3 Tempura.
I still love my boy Damajor Nine. 😍
He is already reached level 80.
Just now i got Orochi after i finished his quest by looking for other Yokai.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic