Forums

Topic: Yokai Watch

Posts 141 to 147 of 147

Tyranexx

@Snaplocket Sounds like a lot of what I liked from the other two games was retained then, in terms of the writing and charm. I think it would've been entertaining to make all the BBQ residents speak Pig Latin or something similar, but then I'm reminded that this IS targeted at a younger audience. XD

I should mention that localization changes don't usually bother me (with a few exceptions), but I do find it entertaining when the setting is said to be "America" when it's very clearly somewhere in Japan lol.

Currently playing: Monster Hunter Rise, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Snaplocket

@Tyranexx Would it be embarrassing if I said that I had no idea what Pig Latin was until I played Okage Shadow King when I was 21?

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

Tyranexx

@Snaplocket I've met a few people who have never heard of the term, or at least didn't know that there was a name for it. So I'd say not.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Monster Hunter Rise, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

I got another Goofball Yokai (Damajor / Dame ja) from Red medal on Nate side. 😀
He was level 1 when i got him, i put him in my team, got some leveled up and i want to evolve him into Slugger (Damajor Nine).
My favorite looking Yokai so far.
I wish i have a lot of money to buy Technique / Soulmate / Attack / Skill books ($200 each book) so i can quickly upgrade my Yokai attributes.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

This is my little boy in Yokai Watch 3 Tempura, Goofball (i named him Baseball).
Untitled

Untitled

He was still at level 13+ on Nate side. I took some level grinding at mystic forest. When he get evolved, he will turn into muscular Baseball Yokai with cool indigo outfits and black vizor. 😍

Sometimes i got this Apple Yokai oftenly after battle at mystic forest.
Untitled
Too many apples.

And after i finished the quest to find 2 different Yokai for Church quest, i realized that the Church was the Western version of Japanese Shinto temple (place to fuse Yokai and items). I got this cutie pie looking Yokai from the first fusion quest.
Untitled

She looked cute and pretty but when i read her physical attack's name, i saw Smackdown and i was thinking that wasn't a cute attack name. (WWE) 😲😅
Untitled

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

I have reached Chapter 5 for both Nate and Hayley side. 😀
I was working on upgrading the Yokai Rank from D to C for Hailey side. Meanwhile, for Nate side i have solved the mystery of uncharted island that there was a Steve Jaws over there.
Looks like i can follow the storyline despite the game in Japanese languages.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

My boy Goofball (Damajor) from Hailey's team has been evolved into handsome muscular Baseball Yokai with name Slugger (Damajor Nine). 😍
He was no longer wimpy Yokai.
Untitled

Untitled

I still keep his nickname Baseball to make it easier to memorize his name.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic