Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 2,590

retired_account

I take it back, the Phosphora Bow sucks in multiplayer. It's fun in solo mode at least. Ah well, back to trying out new stuff.

Adam wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I forged a Phosphora Bow and I absolutely love it. It's a bit weak though... Now to plan another long chain of fusions for a more powerful one. u____u

How would one plan a chain of fusions? I have no idea what to expect until I match them up and see the preview of what's up next. I would love to simply improve or level a couple weapons, but the only way to do so is through fusion, and that always means another weapon type altogether.

pixelman wrote:

I do know, actually. Someone cracked the system... Each weapon in each category has a number from 1 to 12, and when you fuse two weapons together, you'll get a weapon that's the sum of the two weapon's numbers. For example, a First Blade (1) + a Viper Blade (3) = Brawler Claws (4). If the sum exceeds 12, then you subtract 12. i.e. 6 + 9 = 15 = 3. Certain combos of weapon types will always result in another weapon type, of course.

Gimme a sec, I'll find the link.

Edit: Here it is.

Untitled

Untitled

Also, it seems like the value of a weapon is mostly determined by its skills/perks. I still can't figure out how it's determined if they'll carry over though.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

EvilRegal

First, let me say I love Super Smash Bros. as much as the next Nintendo gamer. I can't wait for the next one. That said, I've thoroughly enjoyed Kid Icarus: Uprising more than any game I've played in a long time. I'd have to say it's in my top ten of all time, and it's by far my favorite 3DS game. I love it so much, I wish Sakurai would work on a sequel instead of Super Smash Bros.! Either that, or work on Super Bash Sisters. Anybody else actually prefer another Kid Icarus game before Super Smash Bros.? And do you all think we'll see another Kid Icarus in the coming years, after SSB?

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Kin

If anybody wants to play multiplayer with me, I am accepting friend requests.
My friend code is in description.

3ds friend code: 3866-8031-2017
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Rayman Origins, Cave Story, and Mario Kart 7
If you want to fight me in uprising friend me and send me a swapnote message.

EvilRegal

NintyFan wrote:

There will be another Kid Icarus sequel in the not-too-distant future for the Wii U. Kid Icarus has come back and will not be dormant ever again, and that makes me happy. The only question will be if Sakurai would make it again or if another team would do it, but that's looking way down the road. Sakurai and his team have to focus on two Super Smash Bros. games now.

Super Bash Sisters with female Nintendo characters duking it out sounds appealing, though...

I never thought I'd look at the next SSB as a ROADBLOCK, LOL! Oh well, it'll be no problem spending hundreds of hours on Uprising between now and the next Kid Icarus! It'll be a joy! And I hope Super Bash Sisters is a mini-game or something in the next SSB! It'll be sexist now if there isn't one! It could be some in-game tournament between the women of Nintendo! By the way, I want to hear this announcement...

LADY PALUTENA CONFIRMED... FOR... (whatever this game will be called)

Or more appropriately, that should be LADY TROLLUTENA.

Edited on by EvilRegal

e-love

I think 3DS should get a sequel before they have one for Wii U. Like a direct sequel that's similar to Uprising, then on Wii U start a new story line, change up the gameplay, whatever.

Oh yeah and I'm on Chapter 8!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Kyloctopus

Emaan1 wrote:

I think 3DS should get a sequel before they have one for Wii U. Like a direct sequel that's similar to Uprising, then on Wii U start a new story line, change up the gameplay, whatever.

Or perhaps a sidescroller like the first 2

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

MrArcade

I have completed
It was fun
That is all i have to say

MrArcade

SamuraiShyGuy

I find sniping with the staffs to be difficult since people are constantly moving so much. I've had the most success with palms, but I really need to put some more time into the other weapon types. I'm horrendous with clubs.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Yrreiht

Koops3 wrote:

What do you think is better a Staff or a Cannon?

I'd go for staff, i just hate the way the cannon handles... it's so... clunky.... :I
the staff on the other hand makes you soo slow xD

Thats why i stick with Claws, Clubs, Bows and Palms

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

bboy2970

I prefer staffs. I've been using a Laser Staff for quite some time in the single player campaign and I absolutely love it. Its hits pretty hard and has an outstanding range. In the weapon practice, it can still hit the Monoeye even when you're are standing all the way out the the 8.0 line! I do want an even more powerful one though so I'm gonna have to study the weapon chart and see what I can do...

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Snagrio

Emaan1 wrote:

I hope the sequel will keep moving forward (as in after Uprising) and not end up being a prequel (or midquel, however you want to look at it). Because then Dark Pit wouldn't be in it! And if we are going to see a another game ANY time soon it won't be done by Sakurai. Because he's gonna be focused on Super Smash Bros. Universe or whatever the real name is gonna be. And that will take 2 maybe even 3 years!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

retired_account

Argh. I totally burnt up my weapons arsenal with a lot of lame fusions. I want my blades and palms back. I hate these staves and bows. >:[

retired_account

Aviator

I love Palms!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Retro_on_theGo

Just beat chapter 24! Geeez, that was hard! I started on 6.8 difficulty and went down to 2.9.
I really love the hidden Zodiac themed weapons. That was a nice touch.

Edit: Just beat the game!!! Wooow! Loved the crap out of this game. From start to finish it was so much fun. The final boss fight crazy loved it. I'll admit I was expecting more, but still great. SPOILER! SPOILER! I was sooo happy when I saw a boss rush mode when the credits were done too. I knew Sakurai wouldn't dissapoint. My god, this game is the definition of master piece. END SPOILERS

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

SamuraiShyGuy

Aviator wrote:

I love Palms!

Me too. So far, I haven't found a weapon that can come close to my 304 Needle Palm with petrification.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

EvilRegal

What's everybody talking about? I can't hear over all this AWESOME!!!

Spoony_Tech

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

Aviator wrote:

I love Palms!

Me too. So far, I haven't found a weapon that can come close to my 304 Needle Palm with petrification.

What level of petrifaction is that? I just forged a weapon with +4!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

FluttershyGuy wrote:

What's everybody talking about? I can't hear over all this AWESOME!!!

You theiving fiend. Tryin' to steal my signature? Blasphemy. Be gone with you! /kidding

Anyways, I just beat the game today... It's..sniff... it's just so buitiful.
Although I have a TON of unanswered questions, which I will dump right here, right now.

SUPER EPIC INFINITY GOD PLUS SPOILERS AHEAD
SERIOUSLY
Firstly, what happened to Arlon? Phosphora survived right? What about him? He was cool...
Second, what's with the Magnus Gaol situation? What's Magnus's backstory?
Third, who made the Ring of Chaos, and who was in Pit's body the entire time?

Also..is there anyway to have the hub go back to Viridi? Is it unlockable?
END SPOILERS

Anyways, this game was amazing. I'm gonna keep replaying it, complete all the achievements and play online a ton.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic