Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 2,590

Retro_on_theGo

TysonQ7 wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

What's everybody talking about? I can't hear over all this AWESOME!!!

You theiving fiend. Tryin' to steal my signature? Blasphemy. Be gone with you! /kidding

Anyways, I just beat the game today... It's..sniff... it's just so buitiful.
Although I have a TON of unanswered questions, which I will dump right here, right now.

SUPER EPIC INFINITY GOD PLUS SPOILERS AHEAD
SERIOUSLY
Firstly, what happened to Arlon? Phosphora survived right? What about him? He was cool...
Second, what's with the Magnus Gaol situation? What's Magnus's backstory?
Third, who made the Ring of Chaos, and who was in Pit's body the entire time?

Also..is there anyway to have the hub go back to Viridi? Is it unlockable?
END SPOILERS

Anyways, this game was amazing. I'm gonna keep replaying it, complete all the achievements and play online a ton.

Don't know.
Don't know
The Chaos Kin
Yes there is. It's under hidden options.

Edit: I love the online so much. It's incredibly addicting. Drill arm sucks online, btw.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

TysonOfTime

Thanka you guys. Can't believe I missed the hidden options menu. I was stating right at it! -_-
I must have missed much more dialogue than I thought in the game. Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

NintyFan wrote:

I also just want to point out to anyone who has beaten the game; try leaving "THE END" screen on for a while without going out of it. You might be surprised.

Guess I'll have to try this as well.
Curse you Sakurai for giving us a game with SO MUCH CONTENT!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

DaveGX

OK so, sometime last week i saw a few new trailers for this on Nintendo's YouTube Ch, the same 1s that are now on eShop. Well, since GameStop didn't have any circle pad pros and aren't getting any until July, I haven't even started my game yet, but ordered 1 offa Amazon and I'm expecting it this week. So, since I haven't started my game yet, i was curious if anyone had any idea what the 3 trailers were.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

mastersworddude

Best Buy has this game on sale for 30$ and on top of that I have a 15$ Best Buy gift card I got for Christmas that I never used. So It'll just be 15$ out of pocket for me. Totally heading over there tomorrow to pick it up.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

EvilRegal

Are we there yet?

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

lord_hades

is the three sacred treasures AR card rare?

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Whopper744

jtt235 wrote:

From what I see you had to get it from the Nintendo World Store the day the game came out. I WISH I COULD GET IT FROM SOMEBODY!

I talked my friend into getting this game, and he got the Magnus card (not rare or anything I don't think but...). Was kind of jealous since that's not one I got, and I really wanted that one! At least I got Dark Pit. I've got 10 cards so far, 6 from the game, 1 from Game Informer, and 3 from Nintendo Power. I hope I can get more!!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

lord_hades

Joshers744 wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

From what I see you had to get it from the Nintendo World Store the day the game came out. I WISH I COULD GET IT FROM SOMEBODY!

I talked my friend into getting this game, and he got the Magnus card (not rare or anything I don't think but...). Was kind of jealous since that's not one I got, and I really wanted that one! At least I got Dark Pit. I've got 10 cards so far, 6 from the game, 1 from Game Informer, and 3 from Nintendo Power. I hope I can get more!!

thanks, i was just woudering because i got the three sacred treasures card in a promo pack that came in the lastest issue of offical nintendo magazine the card number is AKDP-025

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Whopper744

jtt235 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

thanks, i was just woudering because i got the three sacred treasures card in a promo pack that came in the lastest issue of offical nintendo magazine the card number is AKDP-025

Whao, really? that's cool. I wish I could get that issue here in America.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

BenAV

I bought 11 packs of 10 AR cards with about half my stars on Club-Nintendo, so just gotta wait a few weeks for them all to arrive.
Hope I don't get overly too many doubles.
I'm also hoping Nintendo might give some out at the battle competition they're holding here on the 15th.
Don't think I'll ever manage to collect them all though.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Magi

So quick question (that's probably already been covered).

My son was playing this game with a friend of his over the weekend. I poked my head in the door and noticed he also had his xbox turned on. Apparently, he was chatting with his friend over Xbox chat while playing Kid Icarus with the same friend on the 3DS. I couldn't help but think he was "doing it wrong".

Is there really no way to chat with people over the 3DS while playing this game?

Magi

Whopper744

BenAV wrote:

I bought 11 packs of 10 AR cards with about half my stars on Club-Nintendo, so just gotta wait a few weeks for them all to arrive.
Hope I don't get overly too many doubles.
I'm also hoping Nintendo might give some out at the battle competition they're holding here on the 15th.
Don't think I'll ever manage to collect them all though.

There is no way to get packs in the US. I wish the Club Nintendo would do that here cause I would be spending a lot of my coins. I would be willing to spend money on them if they would just make it possible to get them!!

BenAV

Joshers744 wrote:

I would be willing to spend money on them if they would just make it possible to get them!!

Same here.
I'd like to be able to build a nice collection but it's pretty hard when you can't even buy them.
At least I can spend all my Club Nintendo stars on them, but once they run out I won't be able to get any more. D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Ecto-1

Magi wrote:

My son was playing this game with a friend of his over the weekend. I poked my head in the door and noticed he also had his xbox turned on. Apparently, he was chatting with his friend over Xbox chat while playing Kid Icarus with the same friend on the 3DS. I couldn't help but think he was "doing it wrong".

Is there really no way to chat with people over the 3DS while playing this game?

No, sadly you can't. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think any 3DS games allow you to chat online, although I may be wrong. If I'm not mistaken, the closest you can get to online chat is sending short pre-recorded messages to each other using SwapNote, but that would take you out of the game, and the messages aren't instant.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Spoony_Tech

Magi wrote:

No Magi. No one has done it yet. From what I'm hearing though Heroes of Ruin might be the first to try this. We will have to wait and see how good that works out!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

I wonder if I should bother buying something to hold my cards in...I have 10 right now, and I really want to get my hands on more, but I just don't see anyway how to. Does anyone know if they will be easier to get in the future, or even buy able??

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic