Fuzzy Wuzzy Games Is Rolling Armillo Onto The Wii U eShop

Posted by Damien McFerran

Former XNA title now heading to Nintendo's machine

Fuzzy Wuzzy Games has exclusively revealed to us that it is bringing Armillo to the Wii U eShop this year.

The game was previously in development for the XNA platform with a view to release on Xbox Live Arcade, but Fuzzy Wuzzy Games has now shifted focus to the Wii U, having created a very successful working relationship with Nintendo.

Armillo mixes together elements of Marble Madness and Super Mario Galaxy to create a unique experience, and already looks like being a very interesting title indeed.

We've got an exclusive interview with the developers going up on the site soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

shingi_70

shingi_70 said:

Cool Nintendo seems to be working well with indies.

Makes me wonder what Microsoft and Sony plan to do next gen.

DrKarl

DrKarl said:

Fun Fact: Armadillos are common carriers of leprosy, and can infect humans who come into contact with them or eat armadillo meat!

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

Whoa, this looks cool! Definitely unique. Looks like It'd be better suited to 3DS, but this is now on my radar. Looks fun.

Ryno

Ryno said:

Looks cool. McLovin' the indie support NiIntendo is receivin'.

Klimbatize

Klimbatize said:

This would look amazing on the 3DS. Wish it were slated for both Wii U and the handheld.

I always thought Marble Madness would be a great 3D Classics type of game (yes, I know it's not made by Nintendo so it wouldn't happen), but this would definitely fit the bill.

Linkstrikesback

Linkstrikesback said:

Never heard of it, but I'll take anything I can get on the Wii U eshop right now.

And after watching the video, it's looking pretty good.

LittleIrves

LittleIrves said:

@harman, Tetrisphere had some sweet tunes. Picked it up used a few years ago. Almost like the predecessor to ThruSpace/Ketzal's Corridors, in a way...?

misswliu81

misswliu81 said:

looks like a mixture of super mario galaxy and marble madness with a touch of 3D sonic as well but it's very inventive and original.

i like it!

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

this literally looks like the next best game, and I'm a sucker for any game that's a platformer that stars a ball or ball-esque character. I'm sold! give me now plz