Fire Emblem: Awakening Teaser Trailer Emerges

Posted by Orla Madden

Even more to whet our appetitie

Nintendo of America has released an incredibly short but very sweet teaser trailer for upcoming RPG Fire Emblem: Awakening for 3DS. The game will hit the US next month 4th February, with GameStop offering a special pre-order bonus in the form of a character art book.

Europe will have to wait until 19th April to get their hands on the latest instalment of the popular franchise. In the mean time we can check out the trailer below, and for those not familiar with the series, can watch the introductory video for the title.

[via gonintendo.com, nintendoeverything.com]

Leandro

Leandro said:

I'm the first, this is my first comment of the year and this will be my first game of the year!

CrispyGoomba

CrispyGoomba said:

Best 20 seconds of my life...not the first time I said that. Jokes aside, I honestly don't know if I should get this or wait till Luigi's Mansion comes out. Decisions, decisions...

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

This doesn't even look like a 3ds game. It looks ten times better then the system has seen yet!! Really looking forward to this!!! Unchained Blades and Gunman Clive should help hold me over till then. No to mention I still haven't finished Crimson Shroud.

Hokori

Hokori said:

Can't wait till we get the FEA puzzle, and then I'll DL this via eShop

Boo_Buster

Boo_Buster said:

I am a huge JRPG fan, but have never really gotten into the "Strategy" side. Having said that, I make just enough money so... I'll give this one a try. Fire Emblem is pretty legendary amongst a few of my good friends, so much so in fact, that this game might convince my High School English teaching pal to pick up a 3DS. My most anticipated NA announced 3DS title is still Luigi's Mansion, but this game looks pretty darn good. Permadeath? Yes, please.

Still hoping they bring Bravely Default and Dragon Quest VII to NA

KnightRider666

KnightRider666 said:

I guess I'm excited for a new Fire Emblem game, but what I really want to to see is a new Advance Wars game for the 3DS! I loved the "days of ruin style" the most. I hope they give us another one soon. Anybody else agree?

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q said:

@KnightRider666: I, too would love another Advance Wars. Was the main reason why I bought a DS Lite in 2006. Map creation ate up a large number of hours for me XD

On Fire Emblem, I just posted a pic of the Japanese version on NL's FaceBook page. I can't decide whether I should buy this or Xenoblade Chronicles first. (Yes, I have yet to buy Xenoblade even though it's been out for almost a year!)