Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Has a Pre-Order Bonus In The U.S.

Posted by Andy Green

Exclusive to GameStop

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate is set to be released in early 2013 on 3DS, so Konami and GameStop have cooked up a little treat for those who pre-order the game in the United States.

Yes, if you head down to your local GameStop and pre-order the game you'll receive a nice little case for your trusty 3DS - something that should get you in the mood for some vampire slaying and make you look infinitely cooler on the morning commute!

There's no concrete release date yet for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, but in the meantime you can take a look at our first impressions of the game to see what we think of it.

Will this reward tempt you into pre-ordering the game?

[via siliconera.com]

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms said:

I'm getting the game anyway, so I might as well preorder and it comes with a bonus case, just like Resident Evil: Revelations..........whoops, I mean Revelaitons.

Donjwolf

Donjwolf said:

The ReVelations case was downright horrible. It was made of really cheap plastic and once you put the 3DS in, it was literally impossible to get it off. This one looks just as bad too.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock said:

Ew, why'd you use a clear plastic when you have a full sized printed picture on the top?

TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime said:

Aww... I just put an awesome looking sticker on my 3DS...

But it's not like I'm too eager to pre-order this.

ouroborous

ouroborous said:

aw if its for the small 3DS and not the XL then the thing is sadly completely worthless, not that it was really that great of a bonus to begin with

Kagamine

Kagamine said:

If it's anything like the resident evil one, it's really cheap. I took it off after a day because it actually felt more fragile in the hinge area than normal.

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

too bad i don't live in the states or even have a 3DS anymore. I just have the XL. I am getting this game though.

EDIT: never mind EB Games Canada has the same pre-order bonus. Still doesn't matter though.

Windy

Windy said:

Be careful with these cheap plastic covers I bought one for my XL from Amazon and it put these little fine scratches on my beautiful blue 3DS XL. Better off using no cover at all

SyFyTy

SyFyTy said:

best known online auction sells a great micro thin aluminum cover NO HINGE to break, velvet inside to prevent scratches, holds tight like second skin, the best I've gotten for any DS system yet, only $5. USD. they have every colour but white. Completely covers the 3ds colour except a tiny frame around the SD area. The paint coating feels like teflon, but very scratch resistent.. You would almost swear it had no cover.. no I don't sell them...