Feast Your Eyeballs On This Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D Enemy Artwork

Posted by Damien McFerran

New game expected in 2013

Tanukii Studios has released a selection of lush character artwork for its forthcoming 3DS eShop release Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D - Space Recipe For Disaster.

Showcasing the same gorgeous hand-drawn style that made the original Go! Go! Kokopolo such a hoot, this new release should prove just as visually alluring when it hits the 3DS eShop sometime next year.

In the meantime, cast an appreciative glance over this official promotional art and let us know how excited you are by posting something in the comments section.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock said:

I really don't know why I haven't picked up the DSiWare original yet.
Must do that when I next put funds on my eShop account, like for that highly anticipated Cave Story release!

TruenoGT

TruenoGT said:

I wanted to get the original, but I kind of put the kibosh on buying more DSiWare when Nintendo handled DSi storage the way they did with having such limited memory and swapping back and forth from SD, even on 3DS. With a true eShop release, I'll be interested in checking it out!

Justaguest

Justaguest said:

I yet have to finish the first one:p i bought it like year ago and am half through. Its a really good game I wonder what keeps me from playing it.

LittleIrves

LittleIrves said:

I saw the retail original on sale used recently. Any reason to get the full retail release over the DSi version? Is the downloadable one just a few levels of the full release? I know I could find out this info pretty easily, but, sigh, I'm tired...

MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie said:

Im actually surprised that this isnt published by Nintendo, seems so much like something you'd expect from Nintendo. Looks incredible by the way and Im looking forward to getting this!

DamoAdmin

Damo said:

@Shadowflash Not any more. Circle confirmed to us today that Tanukii Studios are handling publication in the west.

Circle are still doing the Japanese release, though.

chiptoon

chiptoon said:

Looking forward to this. Also never finished the first one. But got loads of fun from it anyway.

Grodus

Grodus said:

Looks pretty cool! My favorite is Scarelown, because I like the fact that he has a boombox.