New Trailer for The Last Story Teams Up for Battle

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Magic and swords galore

There's now little over a week until The Last Story is released in Europe, and Nintendo has released a new trailer to show off some of the game mechanics. After an introduction to Lazulis City, an important location in the game, the action quickly moves to battle mechanics: a variety of enemies and attack strategies are demonstrated against a backdrop of suitably epic music.

Much like Xenoblade Chronicles, many Wii owners from North America will be hoping for positive European sales to encourage further localisation. Keep an eye out for our review ahead of the 24th February release date, but until then check out the trailer below.

Late

Late said:

Looking great. Wasn't going to get this game but I may give it a chance sometime. I have to buy Xenoblade first. Not sure when it's gonna happen.

Objection

Objection said:

I'm getting this.
I'll import this if I have to. But it'd be nice if NOA did us a solid.

SaSoBe

SaSoBe said:

Looks awesome! I'm itching to get my hands on this.

I'm really glad to be a Swede at the moment!

TheMrFarquad

TheMrFarquad said:

Looks great, I think I'll pick this one up even though the one I'm really looking forward to is Pandora's Tower. I also really hope this sells well so other peeps around the world can get some of this, I don't know what NOA were thinking to be fair.

Moose_4

Moose_4 said:

i already have monster hunter tri, but havn't played it yet, i was going to get xenoblade chronicles, and i have last story special edition on order. anyone recommend a order to play these 3 games in?

koelboel

koelboel said:

Haven´t played Monster hunter tri, but Xenoblade will take a VERY long time to finish properly. Then again the other two are probably the same.
Xenoblade is brilliant.

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

Shouldn't have watched this, shouldn't have watched this, shouldn't have watched this, shouldn't have watched this, shouldn't have watched this, shouldn't have watched this, now I need to threaten NOA´s life until they agree to release it.

misswliu81

misswliu81 said:

this game received some mixed reviews, but i don't care because i think the last story will be great any way.

footage looked great itself.