Kid Icarus: Uprising Finally Lands on 3DS in March

Posted by James Newton

About time

Nintendo Europe has finally issued a vague March release window for much anticipated 3DS game Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Pit's glorious return has seen significant delays: originally intended to be a 3DS release game, it's been pushed back to respond to feedback about the controls during its ground section..

Nintendo Europe also gave a broad quarter 1 2012 release for 3D Classics: Kid Icarus, though if you register 2 3DS games you can get 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for free.

skells33

skells33 said:

at least that is in the open now, will NOE follow that up with news of those gba ambassador games we have been waiting ages for

grumblegrumble

grumblegrumble said:

The screenshots look amazing! I am so happy to play the original (again) Kid Icarus until the sequel comes out. Do you know how long it's been since the original came out? At least 20+ years!

Karakato

Karakato said:

Wait, it supports the frankenstick? Where does it say it will support it, got a link? Because if it does, this game gives me an incentive to buy the extra circle pad, aside from monster hunter. One of my highly anticipated handheld 2012 titles for sure, can't wait for this to come out.

James

James said:

You know I'm certain I read it after the September conference but I can't find a link anywhere now. Let me keep digging and get back to you.

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

About as I expected. I thought that it would be out by March, so now it's going to be just like Super Smash Bros. Brawl's release. North America should be the same way.

Bliquid

Bliquid said:

So, a 3DS launch title is gonna be released exactly one year after 3DS launch.
Ah, the irony...

B-Ray97

B-Ray97 said:

I hope that the release in europe is in march to! (they say 27th March!) I hope its earlier! 10 march or something!!!