Grab Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded in New York this Sunday

Posted by James Newton

Can't wait? Get it early

It's under a week until Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded reaches North America, but if you're absolutely desperate to get your hands on the latest Disney/Square-Enix crossover you can get it early at a special Nintendo World Store event this Sunday.

Hosted at the Nintendo World Store in New York, the first 300 people to get in will also walk home with Kingdom Hearts artwork, with a special green screen also set up so you can take your own pictures of you looking suitably heroic.

Here's the information below if you want to take a trip, or alternatively wish to complain about why no exciting events are ever held in [insert your city name here].

WHERE:
NINTENDO WORLD STORE
10 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10020

WHEN:
Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011
11:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.

Unca_LzStaff

Unca_Lz said:

Why aren't events held in Mississippi?! :O

Oh wait, a city? How about Memphis :P

Denkou

Denkou said:

Dang NYC.... It gets all the good stuff. WHY DOES WESTERN NY GET NO LOVE!?!?!?!?!

Tails

Tails said:

Cant wait to get my copy when it comes out on the 11th. Will be an awesome day.

Terra

Terra said:

I'm so excited for this game, can't wait until the 14th in Europe :)

Popyman

Popyman said:

Not buying this anytime soon. I'm sick of these spin offs. I understand that this is a remake of one we never got in America, but I just can't take anymore. BbS was just too good, it makes the rest look like crap.

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

@smashbrawler331: Do you have any idea how many people from other places think of New York City when they hear "New York?" I sure do...I sometimes forget there's a whole rest of the state attached!:P

Anyway, I reserved this with Amazon, so I'm not expecting it at release, much less early. That's okay, though...my easily distracted nature leaves me not having finished Birth By Sleep yet.

irken004

irken004 said:

I'm passing on this game. Might pick it up later on, but KH 3DS will be my next KH purchase.

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sakura_Moonlight2421 said:

D: You guys should make a Nintendo store here in Hawaii! All the fans in the islands would be very happy if you did. T_T I mean we do get games slower than the rest of the states do anyway.