It's not long now before 5th Cell releases Super Scibblenauts, the sequel to 2009's Scibblenauts, and in conjunction with the game's launch GameStop will be holding a special event where gamers can take part in a costume contest and even buy copies of the game ahead of its scheduled retail release.
The GameStop store on Sunset and Vine in Los Angeles, California will be the venue for the Super Scribblenauts launch event on Sunday 10th October, where the game will be available for purchase from 11:00am to 2:00pm while stock lasts. As well as being the first people in the country to own Super Scribblenauts, the 5th Cell creative team will also be there for signings. This should be one event where there won't be any shortage of pens.
Super Scribblenauts Launch Event
Top gaming media and industry tastemakers
Super Scribblenauts fans and gamers
Sunday, October 10
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
1509 Vine St. (at Sunset and Vine)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Hundreds of consumers lined up to be the first to purchase Super Scribblenauts before it’s available in stores
- Costume contest to determine the most creative Super Scribblenauts-themed costume
- Fun, instructional game demos and tips and tricks from the developers of the game, 5TH Cell
- Giant magnetic wall where gamers can create real-life puzzle solutions
- Super Scribblenauts-themed giveaways and prizes
- Signings with 5TH Cell creative team