Wild West Guns - Fact Sheet, New Images And Video!
Posted by Darren Calvert
For anyone in Europe who is looking forward to checking out Wild West Guns on Friday you can go to the saloon, order a whiskey and relax, with this media blowout we can be 100% sure now that you will not be disappointed!
We also assured that this is out in North America on the following Monday (4th August).
Below the fold we have 14 exclusive new images, and the first look at the video trailer for this upcoming game. Not content at stopping there, the good folks at Gameloft have even supplied us with a handy fact sheet about the game, as follows:
Draw your revolver and see who's the fastest gun in the West!
In the Gold Rush days, danger awaits at every corner! Any environment component is a potential point awarding target… use your cowboy instinct! Test your accuracy and swiftness in multiple targeting: hit multiple targets in a row and make combos! Targets can be objects, animals, or bad people. Identify your enemies among the characters you encounter: beware not to shoot at innocent citizens! As targets or enemies appear in front of you, adjust draw speed and precision: point and shoot to earn more points. Explore the environment to discover which elements will earn you more points as you shoot them. You can aim at anything… break windows, destroy chariots, break lamps etc. Not everything will award you points.
Go through a variety of increasingly difficult shooting challenges in beautiful, typical and lively far west environments. As challenges advance, you’ll earn medals and rewards, making you want to go for more.
- Choose to earn max of points by making combos or by shooting at the environment.
- Wii Zapper compatible game for more accurate shootings.
- Go from one location to another and discover a whole variety of challenges: face 3 challenges in each level, and go on to unlock the next level and locations.
- Achievements and stats will be milestones for your evolution and help you beat your best scores.
- Challenge a friend in multiplayer modes: choose to play cooperatively to earn maximum points or choose to play against each other and find out who is the best shooter!
Typical immersive Far West environments:
- Far West natural sites: desert scene, river side…
- Western streets
- Train attack
- And more!
A wide variety of targets to shoot at:
Non human targets:
- Tin cans
- Water tanks
- Filthy Rat
- Poisonous Frog
Enemies threatening you:
- Bank and train robbers
- Border mercenaries
- Hostile gold digger armed with rusty shovels
- Renegade soldiers
- Bandida outlaws
It all sounds pretty great really, this could be the ultimate blast ‘em up for fans of Westerns. We can’t wait!