Knitting ideas together
Nintendo has long been the leading light in the platforming genre, a part of that legacy being the focus of Super Mario Anniversary celebrations this year. It's a genre with plenty of scope for variety, however, which is something Nintendo pushed forward with the superb Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island on Super NES,...
About The Game
A Warm and Fuzzy Adventure
￼Embark on a new Yoshi adventure in a world made from yarn, cloth and textiles. Explore the world by using yarn to weave wool platforms and warp pipes to reach new areas, and gleefully unravel its secrets and puzzles by pulling yarn walls apart. Add a little color to Yoshi's life with a spectrum of yarn balls. Then team up with a friend to have a ball together in this wild and woolly world.
- Players tangle, pull and stitch yarn to explore Yoshi's world in creative new ways.
- Yoshi has never been more adorable than as a toy knit from yarn. His entire environment is made from materials like felt, yarn, cloth and cotton, creating a gorgeous HD world that looks good enough to touch.
- Instead of eggs, Yoshi tosses yarn balls at enemies. He can incapacitate a Piranha Plant by muzzling it with a piece of colored string. Or he can even use the yarn to knit together background elements.
- Gobble friends and turn them into eggs. Then toss them into hard-to-reach heights and secret depths to discover in two-player cooperative play.
- The game is co-developed by Good-Feel, the developer that created Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Nintendo Co., Ltd under the supervision of Takashi Tezuka, producer of Yoshi's Story and the Yoshi's Island series.