A gem to discover
At its best, the 3DS eShop is host to titles with a simple, well-formed idea that's executed with care and skill. SteamWorld Dig, the second in the SteamWorld franchise from developer Image & Form, fits into that mould, incorporating puzzle platforming mechanics within a continuous process of digging and resource management...
About The Game
AN EPIC JOURNEY INTO THE UNKNOWN!
SteamWorld Dig is a hardcore platform mining adventure game for Nintendo 3DS.
Take the role as Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives to an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below...
To be released in the Nintendo eShop™ in mid 2013.
- Carve a path through the earth, and explore a deep underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
- Uncover the remnants of Human civilization, a degenerate race of drunken, dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
- Meet the weird and interesting townsfolk of Tumbleton and help the community get back on its feet.
- Beautiful, high-res graphics with dynamic lights and multiple parallaxed background layers.
- Not another 3D effect showcase nor a cheap port; we’re making an Actual Game™! :)