- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 28th Aug 2014, $9.99
- 28th Aug 2014, £6.99
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Switch eShop, 3DS eShop, Xbox One, PS4, PS Vita
Review SteamWorld Dig (Wii U eShop)
The two hottest properties in indie gaming right now are Sweden and spelunking. From Amnesia to Hotline Miami to Goat Simulator to that DotA song, a hugely disproportionate number of big independent releases the last few years have come from Swedes; whether it's Cave Story, Shovel Knight,
About The Game
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences.
Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below.
- Carve a path through the earth, and explore a deep underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
- Uncover the remnants of Human civilization, a degenerate race of drunken, dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
- Meet the weird and interesting townsfolk of Tumbleton and help the community get back on its feet.
- Beautiful, high-res graphics with dynamic lights and multiple parallaxed background layers.
- Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay - a fancy way of saying that the game is both fun and replayable!
- Clutter-free HD graphics. The map and other interface elements are now displayed on the Wii U GamePad
- Off-TV Play. Continue digging on the Wii U GamePad even when your TV is occupied or turned of
- Support for Wii U Pro Controller.
Now... to get this one, or the 3ds version.
@Link506 This one if you don't have the 3DS one.
Already have the 3DS version. Should I get this one too?
Tap here to load 3 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...