Showing 1 to 20 of 20
1. Posted: Mon 1st Jun 2009 10:51 BST
I'm not sure if we've already had a thread on this, if so, I apologise. Anyway, here's my wiiware most anticipated in order:
1. Lost Winds 22. Overturn3. Night Game.4. Mr Driller Word5. Puzzle Bobble6. Watergun Warfare7. Icarian8. Neves Plus9. Diatomic10. Liight11. Bit Trip Core12. Furry Legends13. Colorz14. Gravitronix15. Spaceball Revoulution
Top 8 are probable insta-downloads barring any disaters. The rest are subject to good reviews. Others like Boom Tapper (no.16) are out in Japan I think, but there is no news of release anywhere else
Edited on Mon 1st June, 2009 @ 10:52 by LEGEND_MARIOID
"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."
2. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 02:34 BST
Looks like we have nothing in common, lolWii-ware games I can't wait to get...
1. Cave Story2. Jumpman3. Ant Nation4. Contra Rebirth5. Final Fantasy My Life as a Dark Lord6. Copter Crisis
Edited on Tue 2nd June, 2009 @ 02:35 by SteveW
3. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 03:16 BST
1. Water Warfare2. Driift3. Icarian: Kindred Spirits4. Explodemon5. Robocalypse: Beaver Defence6. UNO7. Overturn: Mecha Wars8. Diner Dash9. Max & The Magic Marker10. Mr. Driller World
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 13:10 by pikman96
Begging For: Pikmin 3, Super Little King's Story, Star Wars Battlefront 3.Onslaught: 2707-7055-9313
4. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 14:46 BST
Bit.Trip CORECave StoryLiTThat LCD retro minigame comp from that fellow what developed Equilibrio.
I'm sure there's others that I cannot remember!
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
5. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 14:50 BST
ExplodemonCave StoryBit.Trip: CoreTurtles In Time Rebirth
6. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 23:51 BST
Sources saying TMNT 4 ain't coming to WiiWare. v.v
7. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 00:45 BST
I thought a source had already said it was coming back when it was first announced. No source has said it's not coming. Your source just did not mention it at all. Maybe it's coming next year, or maybe Game Trailers doesn't know what it's talking about, or maybe -- and this would be the best option -- maybe the original is coming out on VC instead.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
8. Posted: Thu 4th Jun 2009 15:10 BST
Or you have too much hope of it coming, and in complete denial. I don't think it will be coming since we still do not have the original arcade (Either in NES or VCA form), and XBLA had it for years.
Anyway, I really don't have much on my plate now for WiiWare besides Water Warfare, and I am starting to have my disbelief for that game.
9. Posted: Thu 4th Jun 2009 15:21 BST
Or you have too much pessimism, and completely disregarded half of what I said. A VC release is not out of the question. Nintendo's VC releases do not follow much of a pattern. Things we expect never to be released sometimes pop up unexpectedly. I don't particularly have any hopes for it. It was a great game, but if it doesn't get released, I couldn't care less. I've played it a million times already.
10. Posted: Thu 4th Jun 2009 16:17 BST
I'm mostly waiting for Water Warfare, the impression I have is that most of the other interesting titles are still far away.
11. Posted: Thu 4th Jun 2009 20:46 BST
Military Madness -- new trailer on Gametrailers has me jazzed. 4-player online turn-based combat for the win!!!
12. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 04:30 BST
>.> Anyway, seeing you missed my point: I forgot that UNO was coming to Wiiware, My Life as a Darklord (That looks fun), and hopefully that rumored Pinball tables that Sean mentioned in the Wii section are in my radar, but with the latter not having a concrete stand I won't get too optimistic much like the remake of the TMNT 4 game since its only coming to XBLA and PSN later on.
13. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 05:44 BST
The Wiiware games I'm looking forward too:
1) Swords & Soliders: MONDAY! Can't wait. Looks fun & funny.2) More FF4: the After Years: Its so great to be playing a turn-based rpg again. Enjoying the main game, can't wait to play the Rydia chapter & looking forward to more. 3) Tales of Monkey Island: Love point & click gameplay. Looks fun. 4) Cave Story: Classic 8bit fun.5) Icarian: Kindred Spirits: Looks neat, but is it just Lost Winds copy-cat? Have to wait & see.
Edited on Sat 6th June, 2009 @ 05:45 by DF2506
14. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 15:07 BST
Monkey IslandSwords and Soldiers (coming Monday, yippie!)Kindred SpiritsExplodemonFish em allZombie Panic in Wonderland
Edited on Sat 6th June, 2009 @ 15:08 by greyelephant
Mario Kart code, 4854 6869 0410 "Tim"Animal Crossings City Folk Code:1119-1011-8429 , Name: Emily, Town: Peachy
15. Posted: Sat 6th Jun 2009 16:12 BST
pokemon scramble and more FFIV:TAY chapters
16. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 16:40 BST
The title for the Harvest Moon WW game is "Harvest Moon: My Little Shop" according to Nintendo Power.
Thank god it isn't 'show my your meadow'!
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
17. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 22:42 BST
I prefer "Show me your lush verdant fields" myself ^__~
18. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 23:12 BST
Super Smash Bros N64
Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.
19. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 23:17 BST
@melvin2898: That's VC, not WiiWare.
I'm loving the plot of TOMI. A pox that turns people into zombies? And the only cure is a magical sea sponge? Oh Hecks yeah!
20. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 09:54 BST
1. Gravitronix2. Water Warfare3. Explodemon4. Overturn5. LostWinds 2
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 09:56 by WindOnFire