Showing 21 to 40 of 113
21. Posted: Mon 6th May 2013 01:59 BST
Mega Man, because:
1) I had it on Wii VC so upgrading was cheap.
2) So I could actually beat it... ;_;
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.Panda
3DS FC: 0387-8799-3706
3DS Friend Code: 0387-8799-3706 | Nintendo Network ID: MrPanda | Twitter: mrpanda2002
22. Posted: Wed 8th May 2013 18:18 BST
Kirby's Adventure. Yeah I already have this one on the AC but honestly I just got it for the coins. I only need 70 more till platinum status and it was cheap.
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
23. Posted: Wed 8th May 2013 21:00 BST
#1 0,30€ Balloon Fight (NES)
#2 0,30€ F-Zero (SNES)
#3 0,30€ Punch-Out!! (NES)
#4 0,30€ Kirby's Adventure (NES)
#5 4,99€ Mega Man (NES)
24. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 08:24 BST
Super Metroid for 30 cents
25. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 11:42 BST
I got Kirbys Adventure earlier this week, for the 30 cents pricetag... glad i didnt buy it for the full price at least
Gonna get Super Metroid when i get home today.
26. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 16:02 BST
AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001
27. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 17:24 BST
I am picking up Super Metroid, Super Mario World, and Super Mario Bros. 2 today
3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan
28. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 17:34 BST
5) Super Metroid. So awesome to play Super Metroid in the bathroom or in bed. Now my life is complete!
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo
29. Posted: Fri 17th May 2013 03:52 BST
And I could not ignore a VC sale....
6) Super Mario World
7) Super Mario Bros. 2
30. Posted: Fri 17th May 2013 03:55 BST
I got Super Mario Bros. 2 for discount since I had Super Mario World. I also bought Super Metroid for 30¢.
31. Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013 15:24 BST
32. Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013 15:48 BST
Super Metroid and Xevious.
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
33. Posted: Sun 26th May 2013 22:28 BST
I regret buying xevious but it was the three kirbys i got all of em for $3.00
3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138
34. Posted: Tue 28th May 2013 09:47 BST
#006 0,30€ Super Metroid (SNES)
#007 5,59€ Kirby Super Star (SNES)
#008 7,99€ Super Ghouls'n Ghosts (SNES)
Edited on Tue 28th May, 2013 @ 09:49 by SKTTR
35. Posted: Tue 28th May 2013 10:15 BST
Kirby's Adventure and Super Metroid, both for 30 cents
I can't wait for Mega Man X
Artist and Game Designer
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha
36. Posted: Thu 30th May 2013 09:50 BST
Just downloaded Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Dream Course. I love Nintendo's new sale policy. And the Kirby games have such a positive wibe I cannot resist...
3DS Friend Code: 3351-4166-4746 | Nintendo Network ID: KongFu
37. Posted: Thu 30th May 2013 10:10 BST
super metroid obviously
38. Posted: Fri 31st May 2013 16:35 BST
Had to support Capcom VC games and a decent VC sale.
8) Ghosts 'n Goblins
9) Mega Man X
39. Posted: Fri 31st May 2013 22:59 BST
I bought the Kirby games, Ghosts and Goblins, and Mega Man X.
40. Posted: Sun 2nd Jun 2013 16:26 BST
I got SMW and then SMB2 (got it for 2.50 since I have SMW), Kirbys Adventure when it was 30 cents, and Super Metroid I got most recently. I am considered Megaman X though as I've heard its a good Megaman game to start with.
Fan of the classics.