Showing 21 to 40 of 72
21. Posted: Mon 6th May 2013 01:59 BST
Mega Man, because:
1) I had it on Wii VC so upgrading was cheap.
2) So I could actually beat it... ;_;
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.Panda
3DS FC: 0387-8799-3706
3DS Friend Code: 0387-8799-3706 | Nintendo Network ID: MrPanda | Twitter: mrpanda2002
22. Posted: Wed 8th May 2013 18:18 BST
Kirby's Adventure. Yeah I already have this one on the AC but honestly I just got it for the coins. I only need 70 more till platinum status and it was cheap.
Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
23. Posted: Wed 8th May 2013 21:00 BST
#1 0,30€ Balloon Fight (NES)
#2 0,30€ F-Zero (SNES)
#3 0,30€ Punch-Out!! (NES)
#4 0,30€ Kirby's Adventure (NES)
#5 4,99€ Mega Man (NES)
24. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 08:24 BST
Super Metroid for 30 cents
25. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 11:42 BST
I got Kirbys Adventure earlier this week, for the 30 cents pricetag... glad i didnt buy it for the full price at least
Gonna get Super Metroid when i get home today.
26. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 16:02 BST
AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001
27. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 17:24 BST
I am picking up Super Metroid, Super Mario World, and Super Mario Bros. 2 today
3DS Friend Code = 2621-2786-9784
28. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 17:34 BST
5) Super Metroid. So awesome to play Super Metroid in the bathroom or in bed. Now my life is complete!
What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo
29. Posted: Fri 17th May 2013 03:52 BST
And I could not ignore a VC sale....
6) Super Mario World
7) Super Mario Bros. 2
30. Posted: Fri 17th May 2013 03:55 BST
I got Super Mario Bros. 2 for discount since I had Super Mario World. I also bought Super Metroid for 30¢.
31. Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013 15:24 BST
32. Posted: Thu 23rd May 2013 15:48 BST
Super Metroid and Xevious.
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
33. Posted: Sun 26th May 2013 22:28 BST
I regret buying xevious but it was the three kirbys i got all of em for $3.00
3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138
34. Posted: Tue 28th May 2013 09:47 BST
#006 0,30€ Super Metroid (SNES)
#007 5,59€ Kirby Super Star (SNES)
#008 7,99€ Super Ghouls'n Ghosts (SNES)
Edited on Tue 28th May, 2013 @ 09:49 by SKTTR
35. Posted: Tue 28th May 2013 10:15 BST
Kirby's Adventure and Super Metroid, both for 30 cents
I can't wait for Mega Man X
Find me on: DeviantART ♡ Tumblr ♡ MyAnimeList
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455
36. Posted: Thu 30th May 2013 09:50 BST
Just downloaded Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Dream Course. I love Nintendo's new sale policy. And the Kirby games have such a positive wibe I cannot resist...
3DS Friend Code: 3351-4166-4746 | Nintendo Network ID: KongFu
37. Posted: Thu 30th May 2013 10:10 BST
super metroid obviously
38. Posted: Fri 31st May 2013 16:35 BST
Had to support Capcom VC games and a decent VC sale.
8) Ghosts 'n Goblins
9) Mega Man X
39. Posted: Fri 31st May 2013 22:59 BST
I bought the Kirby games, Ghosts and Goblins, and Mega Man X.
40. Posted: Sun 2nd Jun 2013 16:26 BST
I got SMW and then SMB2 (got it for 2.50 since I have SMW), Kirbys Adventure when it was 30 cents, and Super Metroid I got most recently. I am considered Megaman X though as I've heard its a good Megaman game to start with.
Fan of the classics.