Forums

Topic: Latest Wii U VC Purchase

Posts 181 to 200 of 222

ogo79

@Tasuki: heh, i rented that back in the day. its good, i just prefer the arcade version over it. i got the gba version for the hell of it.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

@ogo79: Well, I guess I might as well get the GBA version now since I have the SNES version, an arcade port on Capcom Arcade Hits Volume 1 on PS2 and now the Sega CD version. I will have a complete set.

Besides, It's a small step towards making them hard to find then you can add them to your rare game program.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Aldebaran

I might get Final Fight for GBA although I have the arcade version on XBLA

Nintendo Network ID: Aldebaran20

ogo79

Tasuki wrote:

@ogo79: Well, I guess I might as well get the GBA version now since I have the SNES version, an arcade port on Capcom Arcade Hits Volume 1 on PS2 and now the Sega CD version. I will have a complete set.

Besides, It's a small step towards making them hard to find then you can add them to your rare game program.

lol all true

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

nuts

Kirby squeak squad that game is pretty addicting. buncha replayabilty even if you 100% it

nuts

Nintendo Network ID: nuts

Bass_X0

Eat_Pie wrote:

@Bass_X0
On the 3DS.

Oh. Well the topic was only asking about Wii U.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

ogo79

Bass_X0 wrote:

Eat_Pie wrote:

@Bass_X0
On the 3DS.

oooh! take that son!

the_shpydar wrote:

Rumorlife

DKC3

Now I've got all 3 and I can stop my Wii era paranoia of if they may remove the games again

Rumorlife

Eat_Pie

Bass_X0 wrote:

Eat_Pie wrote:

@Bass_X0
On the 3DS.

Ok. I misread the title.

Eat_Pie

Bass_X0

Kirby Mass Attack
Kirby Power Paintbrush
Game N Watch Gallery Advance

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

NateKimble

Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
Mega Man & Bass
Pocky & Rocky with Becky
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
F-Zero: GP Legend
Metroid Fusion
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Wario Land 4
DK: King of Swing
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
EarthBound

NateKimble

Bass_X0

N64 Mario Tennis
DS New Super Mario Bros.
GBA Onimusha Tactics

Brutapode89
  • Super Mario RPG
  • Super Mario 64 DS

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

GoldenGamer88

Super Mario 64 DS. Was on the fence of whether to buy Mario 64 DS or Mario RPG because I was a few cents short on buying both. Oh well, instead I bought Earthbound Beginnings, too. Gonna get myself some eShop cash as soon as the stores are open again next week.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

neyoung8

Just got pinball, dk Jr, klonoa, yoshis island, castlevania harmony of dissonance, mario and dk 2, nsmb ds, namco museum, Mr driller 2.

neyoung8

Bass_X0

Super Mario RPG
Super Mario 64 DS

renaryuugufan92

Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart DS, Trauma Team, Pandora's Tower and Sin and Punisment's 1 and 2.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

ogo79

transferred ninja gaiden 2 and 3 to wii u vc, got double dragon 3, as well. i didnt care for super metroid so i deleted it as well as metroid fusion and zero mission, they just dont hold up to my standards. theres not one castlevania/metroidvania game that isnt better than super metroid.
im hot looking

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.