Wii Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Showing 701 to 720 of 1,491

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

701. Posted:

@SKTTR, so you're not able to carry over your level, arts and skill tree you have earned in Xenoblade Chronicles?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

BenAV

702. Posted:

G4L wrote:

@SKTTR, so you're not able to carry over your level, arts and skill tree you have earned in Xenoblade Chronicles?

Those are all carried over.
Completed quests and the maps you've filled out, etc. aren't though.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Reala

703. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

Reala wrote:

G4L wrote:

does Xenoblade Chronicles feature, "New Game +," like The Last Story?

yes it does

No, it doesn't.
The crippled waste of NG+ you can find in Xenoblade is disappointing compared to TLS' NG+.

TLS' NG+ is perfect - just like Chrono Trigger - it carries over everything!! All items, all levels, all stats, EVERYTHING that is important to complete it 100%.

XBC's NG+ isn't even comprehensible. You can only take 30 items of each category over to a new file.

Sorry didn't mean to compare it to last story which I haven't beat yet just meant to confirm it does have a new game+ mode.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

704. Posted:

Wait, does the NG+ carry over Acheivements?
DOES IT?!

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

BenAV

705. Posted:

Achievements... Don't remember for that one. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

706. Posted:

Yeah, are your achievements carried over as well? That would make it so much more enjoyable if they were, because that would make it so much easier to acquire any you didn't receive on your first playthrough. Which would make my second playthrough a more carefree experience.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

707. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Would you mind checking?

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

708. Posted:

@TysonQ7, you must be as big of a completionist as I am, huh? With all of the alternate outcomes in Xenoblade Chronicles, it definitely warrants a second playthrough. Well, in my opinion it does. :P

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

709. Posted:

G4L wrote:

@TysonQ7, you must be as big of a completionist as I am, huh? With all of the alternate outcomes in Xenoblade Chronicles, it definitely warrants a second playthrough. Well, in my opinion it does. :P

It's a good thing that there aren't multiple choices that occur due to a choice... Then I would have to do many more playthroughs...

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

710. Posted:

@TysonQ7, thank the gods that isn't the case, or I actually might still be playing Xenoblade Chronicles on my deathbed. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

SuperNictendo

711. Posted:

@theblackdragon: I've been trying to make sure I always press b at the right time but I've also been just talking to different quest givers with different characters since I always see little hearts go up. But its just not going as fast as I'd like. I guess i'll just have to sick it up.

3DS FC:1118 0218 6083

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

712. Posted:

Just achieved 5-Star Affinity with Clolony 9!

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

713. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Would you mind checking?

I guess he does mind.

@TysonQ7, job nicely done my friend. How many sidequests did you have to complete before unlocking the fifth affinity star?

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

714. Posted:

@G4L
I have 63 Colony 9 Quests done, not including story.
Though I honestly hate choice quests. They make me feel bad...
Oh well, there's always next playthrough.

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

715. Posted:

I finally understand what you guys meant, when you said the ether mines boss is hard. I still don't understand how the whole affinity thing works though.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

716. Posted:

Golden-Darkness wrote:

I finally understand what you guys meant, when you said the ether mines boss is hard. I still don't understand how the whole affinity thing works though.

Well, randomly during battles, characters may dodge attacks or perform strong auto-attacks. When this happens, a blue circle appears, and if you Press B when the red line is on or inside the circle, your characters gain affinity. Characters that have high affinity levels can see Heart-To-Hearts, help each other in Gem Forging, and I believe also are more powerful together, though I don't know about that last one.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

717. Posted:

Hey this kinda boss creature is one level below me how hard could he be-
died

oh :(

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

718. Posted:

@Golden-Darkness, I hope you're not referring to the Queen Aracno. That boss was so damn easy, and I didn't take damage one single time during that battle. I really cannot phathom how anybody could find that battle difficult. Even in the very slightest regard. lol

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

719. Posted:

G4L wrote:

@Golden-Darkness, I hope you're not referring to the Queen Aracno. That boss was so damn easy, and I didn't take damage one single time during that battle. I really cannot phathom how anybody could find that battle difficult. Even in the very slightest regard. lol

Well, I didn't, but that wasn't very nice. Of course, you have no clue what he's talking about, so I will laugh if you die at the place he's talking about. I was OP and almost died.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

720. Posted:

I'm sorry if you found that statement offensive @Golden-Darkness, because I wasn't trying to be abrasive. I didn't even know which boss you were referring to, anyways. I feel pretty stupid for making that remark, in the first place. I apologise if I seemed like I was being a d*¢k. :P

Does anybody know where the hell the Wallslide Gwynry is hiding at Mag Mell Ruins in Tephra Cave. I don't see how this monster could be so elusive, because there's literally nowhere to hide in that area. Some of these sidequests are pretty annoying, and for the most ridiculous reasons too.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro