Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,534

Nintenbro

@SKTTR, so you're not able to carry over your level, arts and skill tree you have earned in Xenoblade Chronicles?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

BenAV

G4L wrote:

@SKTTR, so you're not able to carry over your level, arts and skill tree you have earned in Xenoblade Chronicles?

Those are all carried over.
Completed quests and the maps you've filled out, etc. aren't though.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Reala

SKTTR wrote:

Reala wrote:

G4L wrote:

does Xenoblade Chronicles feature, "New Game +," like The Last Story?

yes it does

No, it doesn't.
The crippled waste of NG+ you can find in Xenoblade is disappointing compared to TLS' NG+.

TLS' NG+ is perfect - just like Chrono Trigger - it carries over everything!! All items, all levels, all stats, EVERYTHING that is important to complete it 100%.

XBC's NG+ isn't even comprehensible. You can only take 30 items of each category over to a new file.

Sorry didn't mean to compare it to last story which I haven't beat yet just meant to confirm it does have a new game+ mode.

Reala

TysonOfTime

Wait, does the NG+ carry over Acheivements?
DOES IT?!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

BenAV

Achievements... Don't remember for that one.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Nintenbro

Yeah, are your achievements carried over as well? That would make it so much more enjoyable if they were, because that would make it so much easier to acquire any you didn't receive on your first playthrough. Which would make my second playthrough a more carefree experience.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

TysonOfTime

BenAV wrote:

Would you mind checking?

Nintenbro

@TysonQ7, you must be as big of a completionist as I am, huh? With all of the alternate outcomes in Xenoblade Chronicles, it definitely warrants a second playthrough. Well, in my opinion it does.

Nintendo Bro

TysonOfTime

G4L wrote:

@TysonQ7, you must be as big of a completionist as I am, huh? With all of the alternate outcomes in Xenoblade Chronicles, it definitely warrants a second playthrough. Well, in my opinion it does.

It's a good thing that there aren't multiple choices that occur due to a choice... Then I would have to do many more playthroughs...

Nintenbro

@TysonQ7, thank the gods that isn't the case, or I actually might still be playing Xenoblade Chronicles on my deathbed. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

SuperNictendo

@theblackdragon: I've been trying to make sure I always press b at the right time but I've also been just talking to different quest givers with different characters since I always see little hearts go up. But its just not going as fast as I'd like. I guess i'll just have to sick it up.

3DS FC:1118 0218 6083

TysonOfTime

Just achieved 5-Star Affinity with Clolony 9!

Nintenbro

TysonQ7 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Would you mind checking?

I guess he does mind.

@TysonQ7, job nicely done my friend. How many sidequests did you have to complete before unlocking the fifth affinity star?

Nintendo Bro

TysonOfTime

@G4L
I have 63 Colony 9 Quests done, not including story.
Though I honestly hate choice quests. They make me feel bad...
Oh well, there's always next playthrough.

Shining-Void

I finally understand what you guys meant, when you said the ether mines boss is hard. I still don't understand how the whole affinity thing works though.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

TysonOfTime

Golden-Darkness wrote:

I finally understand what you guys meant, when you said the ether mines boss is hard. I still don't understand how the whole affinity thing works though.

Well, randomly during battles, characters may dodge attacks or perform strong auto-attacks. When this happens, a blue circle appears, and if you Press B when the red line is on or inside the circle, your characters gain affinity. Characters that have high affinity levels can see Heart-To-Hearts, help each other in Gem Forging, and I believe also are more powerful together, though I don't know about that last one.

kkslider5552000

Hey this kinda boss creature is one level below me how hard could he be-
died

oh

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Nintenbro

@Golden-Darkness, I hope you're not referring to the Queen Aracno. That boss was so damn easy, and I didn't take damage one single time during that battle. I really cannot phathom how anybody could find that battle difficult. Even in the very slightest regard. lol

Nintendo Bro

TysonOfTime

G4L wrote:

@Golden-Darkness, I hope you're not referring to the Queen Aracno. That boss was so damn easy, and I didn't take damage one single time during that battle. I really cannot phathom how anybody could find that battle difficult. Even in the very slightest regard. lol

Well, I didn't, but that wasn't very nice. Of course, you have no clue what he's talking about, so I will laugh if you die at the place he's talking about. I was OP and almost died.

Nintenbro

I'm sorry if you found that statement offensive @Golden-Darkness, because I wasn't trying to be abrasive. I didn't even know which boss you were referring to, anyways. I feel pretty stupid for making that remark, in the first place. I apologise if I seemed like I was being a d*¢k.

Does anybody know where the hell the Wallslide Gwynry is hiding at Mag Mell Ruins in Tephra Cave. I don't see how this monster could be so elusive, because there's literally nowhere to hide in that area. Some of these sidequests are pretty annoying, and for the most ridiculous reasons too.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.