Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,542

BurningSonic

Xyphon22 wrote:

Ok, so for everybody who has just beaten this game (or beaten it in the past), can you ever save it once you go to the top of Prison Island, or do you have to beat the final two (or more?) bosses in one sitting? I've looked and asked a number of places and can't seem to find an answer.

Once you go to the top you can not save, so yes you have to beat it in one sitting.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Xyphon22

Alright, thanks. I was afraid of that.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

GrailUK

Ye, Dunban asks you if you are ready at the point of no return.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Xyphon22

Yeah, I know. And I have gone up twice and got killed on the second part of the first boss. I guess I was just hoping there would be a way to save after that first boss so I wouldn't have to beat them both in one go, even though I didn't think there would be. Because now I have to waste time grinding to level up enough not just for this boss but the next one, as well.

Xyphon22

nacho_chicken

BurningSonic wrote:

Once you go to the top you can not save, so yes you have to beat it in one sitting.

Is the Wii version different? Because there's hours in between Dickson and Zanza and I was able to save the game right before the final boss in the 3DS version.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

BurningSonic

nacho_chicken wrote:

BurningSonic wrote:

Is the Wii version different? Because there's hours in between Dickson and Zanza and I was able to save the game right before the final boss in the 3DS version.

Are you sure because I have only played the 3DS version and it didn't let me save.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Xyphon22

Woohoo! I finally beat this game. And it only took me 3 1/2 years or however long it has been out to do it (I got it at launch). Now if I go back to 100% it, I should be done by the year 2030.

Xyphon22

Pahvi

Finished the main quest for the first time now. I'll have to try 100%:ing it later, but for now, I'm done with the game.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

Rogueleader0908

I just ordered this game off Amazon for $55. It's supposed to arrive next week. Was this a good deal? (I'm assuming it is) Also I'm SUPER excited for it!!

Rogueleader0908

Nintendo Network ID: Rogueleader0908

REALLYFEELINIT

@Megumi: Not sure when you started, but you have QUITE a ways to go yet. You're maybe 60% done.

REALLYFEELINIT

REALLYFEELINIT

@Megumi: I'm assuming that means you got it around the time it came out. If that's the case, at your current pace (assuming you ignore all of the level 80+ sidequests), you might just squeak by before X launches. It'll be close though.

REALLYFEELINIT

Dezzy

Megumi wrote:

Yeah still trying to finish this game before X, dunno the name, but I'm at this snowy mountain-like place.

Valak Mountain. Probably only about half way through the game!

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

jump

I remember Club Nintendo offering free downloads of the soundtrack at the time.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic