Forums

Topic: Sin and Punishment 2 pushed to early 2010

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Kid_A

Bad news. Unless of course you hate Sin and Punishment. Nintendo Power confirmed in their preview of Sin and Punishment 2 that the game was pushed to early 2010, even though it was originally planned for holiday 2009. I'm really looking forward to this one, but in a way this is good. There are so many insanely good games for DS and Wii coming this year that there's no way I would've been able to afford it.

Anyway, I thought I'd pass that info on.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Digiki

I don't care, S&P is a joke compared to Star Fox 64 anyways, the 2nd looks like it could be quite good. I doubt it'll be able to touch SF64 though.

(I just spliced an accidental double post, that was unlikely)

Edited on by Digiki

Popyman

I kind of figured that. Anyway, I can't wait for it. The art design really lacks Treasure's style though...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Lakitu_64

Thanks,
and it even feels like:
oh, yeah, that's quite fine. Now, it will feel like it's really a strange new game.
yeah, maybe more people will get it with the feeling of after new year or something...
....anyways, please make it anyways, that will give me more time with S&P(import) and other games...

Lakitu_64

MetalMario

I'm not too sure about this one yet. I liked the first, but it was short.

And yes, Star Fox 64 will probably always be my favorite rail shooter, as they are called.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Corbs

Yeah I didn't figure they'd get this out this year.

Plain old gamer :)

Kid_A

I've actually played the N64 game yet. I'm just really interested in the Wii one. I'll get the original when Cavestory comes out, though.

apocalypse217

I got the N64 vc game now that i think of it. i am not to interested in the new one though

apocalypse217

Popyman

Kid_A wrote:

I've actually played the N64 game yet. I'm just really interested in the Wii one. I'll get the original when Cavestory comes out, though.

It's amazing. The controls are really weird though, it's gonna be awesome with the Wii's pointer powers.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

_zoipi

2010... It will be a very long wait till it arrives... I've planned to import the US version so i dont have to wait for the EU... You can load other region's games with Homebrew.

_zoipi

Twitter:

Kid_A

It's weird. Everywhere else on the Web people are obsessed with the N64 Sin and Punishment. Everyone on Nintendo Life (except whoever reviewed the game) seems to be like, "meh. It's no starfox!". I haven't played it so I can't really say much but...I don't know. The last thing I thought when I looked at this game was StarFox.

_zoipi

Kid_A wrote:

It's weird. Everywhere else on the Web people are obsessed with the N64 Sin and Punishment. Everyone on Nintendo Life (except whoever reviewed the game) seems to be like, "meh. It's no starfox!". I haven't played it so I can't really say much but...I don't know. The last thing I thought when I looked at this game was StarFox.

You MUST play it!!!! Well, maybe is not Starfox or Lylat Wars(EU name) but is still an awesome game... Treasure quality.

_zoipi

Twitter:

Adam

I like it more than Star Fox 64, but both are good games. They should really let Treasure make the next Star Fox, but I wonder if they have a big enough team for a game like that.

Also, I thought the delay news was old news. Oh well. This year already has too many games I'm interested in, so I can wait.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Kid_A

Sean+Aaron wrote:

I thought the 2010 date was announced at E3 myself -- is this news?

I hadn't heard about it till now, and I've been following the game. You're the only one that's said anything. But it's quite possible that I missed something.

Noire

Yeah, I heard this around E3 time. It's really too bad, because I'm really looking forward to it. Sin and Punishment is my favorite shooter ever (granted, I don't play a lot of shooters), and would be my most anticipated game except that Reggie dropped a little bomb at E3 known as Golden Sun DS. (Obligatory Golden Sun post complete!) Hopefully, though, the longer development time will allow Treasure to make this game amazing, and maybe throw in a few things missing in the first. Real multiplayer please!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Adam

It was definitely announced at E3. I also hope for "real multiplayer."

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.