Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 581 to 600 of 776

NintendoFan64

St_Timothy wrote:

5. Some weird, experimental use of an "unloved" Nintendo franchise or character(s). I'd just love to see Waluigi star in his own, weird game. Or a return of Wario Land. Or a 3D Ice Climbers game. Or a Tingle (Yas, TINGLE) game. Heck, I feel Luigi's Mansion could even fit in this slot.

1. I'd love a Waluigi game.
2. I'd love a new Wario Land game.
3. I'm not sure if it'd be a 3D game, but then again KI:U WAS drastically different from the older games, so who knows! Plus, I'd love to see the Ice Climbers come back, so I don't care!
4. Tingle already got a game. Three, in fact. They were only released in Japan, though.
5. Luigi's Mansion 3 would be nice .

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

St_Tingle

Haru17 wrote:

iKhan wrote:

St_Timothy wrote:

3. I know this is beyond doubtful, and could potentially detract from the development process of Zelda U, but I've ALWAYS dreamed of an HD remake of Twilight Princess utilizing Skyward Swords graphic style. Heck, even just an HD Skyward Sword would probably leave me in tears.

IMO this would be terrible. TP is a lot darker of a game that SS's so soft impressionistic style wouldn't work well. There is footage of TP's hidden village with SS's textures, and it just looks wrong.

Exactly. I'm not religious, but if I was that would be like defacing my sacred text. TP still looks like a beautiful game. If it's remade it just needs redone textures and a hero mode, so, a lot of work. That and to be rereleased on a console in 1080p.

Just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA25ikd_hZU URK, ugghh...

I see what you both are saying, and I'd gladly accept a more traditional HD remake as you suggested. Hero Mode would be divine.

I'm still holding out for a Zelda: 50th Anniversary Remix Pack though. Sacrilege or not. Lmfao.

Nintendo Network ID: wowzatim93.

Wii U owner. Top 6 games for system: Splatoon, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Smash Bros, Bayonetta, and Pikmin 3.
Eagerly anticipating: Zelda U and the hopeful announcements of Animal Crossing U and Paper Mario U.

St_Tingle

NintendoFan64 wrote:

St_Timothy wrote:

5. Some weird, experimental use of an "unloved" Nintendo franchise or character(s). I'd just love to see Waluigi star in his own, weird game. Or a return of Wario Land. Or a 3D Ice Climbers game. Or a Tingle (Yas, TINGLE) game. Heck, I feel Luigi's Mansion could even fit in this slot.

1. I'd love a Waluigi game.
2. I'd love a new Wario Land game.
3. I'm not sure if it'd be a 3D game, but then again KI:U WAS drastically different from the older games, so who knows! Plus, I'd love to see the Ice Climbers come back, so I don't care!
4. Tingle already got a game. Three, in fact. They were only released in Japan, though.
5. Luigi's Mansion 3 would be nice .

Tingle... game... IS A THING? OMG. I'm dying. Thanks for enlightening me. Now I'm dying for them to put this on the Wii U's virtual console. One can only hope. I mean, it sounds absurd from what I just read, but Tingle slays me, so I'll gladly take it!

Nintendo Network ID: wowzatim93.

Wii U owner. Top 6 games for system: Splatoon, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Smash Bros, Bayonetta, and Pikmin 3.
Eagerly anticipating: Zelda U and the hopeful announcements of Animal Crossing U and Paper Mario U.

bluemage1989

Adventure Island (pick your own name) I've wanted Wave Race more than you can imagine for so long but what if there was a game that incorporated Wave Race, Excitebike, 1080 etc into one game package it as the ultimate extreme racing game keep it realistic but light hearted and tropical. Like a combination of Pilotwings and Wii Sports Resort. Opinions??

bluemage1989

Bolt_Strike

bluemage1989 wrote:

Adventure Island (pick your own name) I've wanted Wave Race more than you can imagine for so long but what if there was a game that incorporated Wave Race, Excitebike, 1080 etc into one game package it as the ultimate extreme racing game keep it realistic but light hearted and tropical. Like a combination of Pilotwings and Wii Sports Resort. Opinions??

I'd prefer to see multiple games of these, but since they don't have a lot of resources to spare, bundling them all together in one game would be a good idea.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

UGXwolf

bluemage1989 wrote:

If it plays as well as Wave Race, I won't be able to complain. Having thin content could be offset with the variety, but each individual aspect would have to be tight and well-polished. And if it's not the best-looking water I've seen in a game ever, I'm not interest! (Totally lying. The gameplay is super important and will make or break this along with a good soundtrack.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Edward_J_Grug_III

(All for Wii U)

5. Surprising new IP
4. Pokemon Snap
3. Metroid
2. Animal Crossing
1. Endless Ocean Wii U

Edward_J_Grug_III

bluemage1989

Edward_J_Grug_III wrote:

(All for Wii U)

5. Surprising new IP
4. Pokemon Snap
3. Metroid
2. Animal Crossing
1. Endless Ocean Wii U

Endless Ocean Wii U oh that's a good one!! I'd love to see it but it's a pretty niche title for most. Man now I wanna go play more Endless Ocean

bluemage1989

Haru17

bluemage1989 wrote:

Edward_J_Grug_III wrote:

(All for Wii U)

5. Surprising new IP
4. Pokemon Snap
3. Metroid
2. Animal Crossing
1. Endless Ocean Wii U

Endless Ocean Wii U oh that's a good one!! I'd love to see it but it's a pretty niche title for most. Man now I wanna go play more Endless Ocean

I dunno, they both sold a million copies and those games can't have been terribly development intensive. It's not like they mo-capped or anything, lol.

And, hey, Akira http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arika hasn't released any big games these last few years.

Endless Ocean is one of the few games that could really benefit from the Wii U. For one, the graphics and draw distance could do well on next gen. The gamepad screen could also house the action bar, some oxygen tank and depth management ala Affordable Space Adventures. Dang, you've got me excited!

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

bluemage1989

Haru17 wrote:

bluemage1989 wrote:

Edward_J_Grug_III wrote:

(All for Wii U)

5. Surprising new IP
4. Pokemon Snap
3. Metroid
2. Animal Crossing
1. Endless Ocean Wii U

I dunno, they both sold a million copies and those games can't have been terribly development intensive. It's not like they mo-capped or anything, lol.

And, hey, Akira http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arika hasn't released any big games these last few years.

Endless Ocean is one of the few games that could really benefit from the Wii U. For one, the graphics and draw distance could do well on next gen. The gamepad screen could also house the action bar, some oxygen tank and depth management ala Affordable Space Adventures. Dang, you've got me excited!

Don't get me wrong I was thinking the exact same thing for an Endless Ocean game myself. Maybe also imagine moving along the sea bed and a shadow passes over you you quickly press a trigger and the gamepad switches to gyro first person and you physically look behind you to see what it was while using the tv to see what path your on. And your right about how good it would look on the WiiU I don't want to be that guy who brings up the install base but those million plus sales were on a console that was selling like hotcakes with a lot of casual gamers looking for a relaxed experience. Even the earlier games on PS2 had the install base to support a niche title like it. I'm not saying I don't want it to happen because god do I but I think the reality is this is a game that appeals more to a casual market than a gamer market like the WiiU.

bluemage1989

bluemage1989

UGXwolf wrote:

bluemage1989 wrote:

If it plays as well as Wave Race, I won't be able to complain. Having thin content could be offset with the variety, but each individual aspect would have to be tight and well-polished. And if it's not the best-looking water I've seen in a game ever, I'm not interest! (Totally lying. The gameplay is super important and will make or break this along with a good soundtrack.)

Pretty much this. Got to say though I would be lying if I said I didn't hope it had the best looking water/wave physics ever seen I'm a game

bluemage1989

Haru17

bluemage1989 wrote:

I don't want to be that guy who brings up the install base but those million plus sales were on a console that was selling like hotcakes with a lot of casual gamers looking for a relaxed experience. Even the earlier games on PS2 had the install base to support a niche title like it. I'm not saying I don't want it to happen because god do I but I think the reality is this is a game that appeals more to a casual market than a gamer market like the WiiU.

Good point, maybe an eventual console...

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

spizzamarozzi

what I'd personally love:

1. Metroid 3D for WiiU developed by Retro and Metroid 2D for 3DS developed by Sakamoto being released in the same year a-la Smash Bros.
2. A new WarioWare D.I.Y. for 3DS with Showcase game on WiiU
3. Another WiiU "budget" title like Captain Toad or Kirby - possibly a Dillon's Rolling Western game, or some other underused character.
4. More exclusive indies and a big third party game.
5. The Mysterious Murasame Castle revived by Platinum Games.

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

BlueSkies

1. Confirmation that Zelda is moved to NX
2. Confirmation that NX will launch September 2016 on the anniversary of the N64
3. Acquisitions of multiple Western indy developers (Oddworld, Bohemian, RageQuit, Adhesive, the team behind SQUAD, etc)
4. Expansion of Retro
5. Confirmation of NX ports of third party 2016 titles being announced at this year's E3 (Read Dead 3, Hawken, Day Z, Doom4, etc)

BlueSkies

NintendoFan64

BlueSkies wrote:

1. Confirmation that Zelda is moved to NX
2. Confirmation that NX will launch September 2016 on the anniversary of the N64
3. Acquisitions of multiple Western indy developers (Oddworld, Bohemian, RageQuit, Adhesive, the team behind SQUAD, etc)
4. Expansion of Retro
5. Confirmation of NX ports of third party 2016 titles being announced at this year's E3 (Read Dead 3, Hawken, Day Z, Doom4, etc)

It has been confirmed that the NX nor Zelda will be shown at E3. Also, I highly doubt that Zelda will be moved to that system. Finally, I also doubt that the NX will be released in 2016. The earliest I see it happening is late 2017.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pho

My list:
1) Paper Mario Wii U
2) A new Metroid
3) Permit me to dream, but Mother 3 NA and
4) Mother 4 (even though it's 0.00001% chance)
5) New Pokemon games, preferably a new gen!

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Kevlar44

1. 2D Metroid - Next Level Games
2. Donkey Kong Country 3DS - Monster Games and Retro
3. 3D Metroid - Retro
4. Diddy Kong Racing - Mario Kart Team
5. SNES Remix

And why the heck Nintendo doesn't get some random studio to remake old 64 classics into modern looking games is beyond me. They could even oversee a few improvements here and there or add new content. I also think a remake of ALTTP using the ALBW engine would be cool.

Edited on by Kevlar44

Kevlar44

Bolt_Strike

I've always wanted to see a remake of Kirby 64, but I doubt we'll ever see one. Throw in Leaf and Water as new abilities, add some new levels, and you've got yourself a decent remake. Maybe even implement Squeak Squad's belly mechanics to make combining powers easier.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

UGXwolf

spizzamarozzi wrote:

what I'd personally love:

1. Metroid 3D for WiiU developed by Retro and Metroid 2D for 3DS developed by Sakamoto being released in the same year a-la Smash Bros.
2. A new WarioWare D.I.Y. for 3DS with Showcase game on WiiU
3. Another WiiU "budget" title like Captain Toad or Kirby - possibly a Dillon's Rolling Western game, or some other underused character.
4. More exclusive indies and a big third party game.
5. The Mysterious Murasame Castle revived by Platinum Games.

Congratulations, your number 5 is now on top of my list of things I didn't know I wanted until someone else thought of it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

BlueSkies

@NintendoFan64
The implication is that WiiU is done after 2015. That is the only reason not to show 2016 titles and especially Zelda (which we've already seen twice). They are totally moving Legend of Zelda to the next system. As good as it looked on WiiU, it will look even better with a R9 based GPU, 64MB of eDRAM, and 10-12GB of HBM.

BlueSkies

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.