Forums

Topic: Your top 5 E3 Nintendo Wishes

Posts 561 to 580 of 776

Peach64

I'd like to see another new IP. I can make lists and lists of sequels I'd love to see, but Splatoon at E3 last year was the most excited I'd been for Nintendo in quite some time. Now, as for those existing IPs:

New 3D Metroid
New Paper Mario/Mario RPG
New Platinum game (would need Nintendo to reach into their pockets again)

Peach64

Starmantra2000

1. A real Wii U Pokemon game (I think mainline console releases at the usual rate of Nintendo intervals, won't have any affect on the handheld Pokemon sales, just look at a lot of the other Nintendo franchises as perfect examples, Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart . . . they all sell extremely well on both platforms)

2. A Mario 64 sequel - a large castle to explore, with new worlds within.

3. More Star Fox/Mario Maker/ Xenoblade footage and news

4. Nintendo reveals they've actually spent some of their money they've been hoarding and have bought Capcom - making the next Monster Hunter, DMC, Resident Evil, Megaman, Street Fighter games . . . all Nintendo exclusives.

5. A NEW 3DS XL price drop, seriously, it's a joke how much of a rip-off it is in my country - to get it with a game is about 380 dollars, maybe more.

Starmantra2000

baba_944

1: Legendary Starfy for DS VC

2: "Mario Golf: Wii U" that will interact with "Mario Golf: World Tour" like with "Mario Golf Advance Tour" and "Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour"

3: "Mario Tennis U" (See above for reason)

4: "Luigi's Mansion 3"

5: "Kirby Dream Course 2".

Who are you?

Bolt_Strike

What could they show off for the 3DS? I can't think of many more games they could release for the console, and they need to support it for at least another year. The only games I can think of them showing off now are Zelda, WarioWare, and Pokemon (and I doubt we're even getting a Pokemon game this year).

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Blast

Bolt_Strike wrote:

What could they show off for the 3DS? I can't think of many more games they could release for the console, and they need to support it for at least another year. The only games I can think of them showing off now are Zelda, WarioWare, and Pokemon (and I doubt we're even getting a Pokemon game this year).

Another reason why the next Nintendo console should be a handheld and console hybrid. Just focus on one dang thing so resources don't get split up. I love my 3DS so much. I got so many games for it but lately... I'm just really focusing on my Wii U and seeing all the cool stuff that can come from that. I honestly have no idea what will happen for the 3DS at E3. Part of me doesn't even care which is bizarre because I enjoy my 3DS so much.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Bolt_Strike

Blast wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Another reason why the next Nintendo console should be a handheld and console hybrid. Just focus on one dang thing so resources don't get split up. I love my 3DS so much. I got so many games for it but lately... I'm just really focusing on my Wii U and seeing all the cool stuff that can come from that. I honestly have no idea what will happen for the 3DS at E3. Part of me doesn't even care which is bizarre because I enjoy my 3DS so much.

Indeed. It feels like the 3DS blew through all of its heavy hitters too soon and now it has virtually nothing to use. And even worse, all of the experimental games are coming to Wii U so it's missing out on all of the newer and more unique projects.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Blast

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Blast wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Indeed. It feels like the 3DS blew through all of its heavy hitters too soon and now it has virtually nothing to use. And even worse, all of the experimental games are coming to Wii U so it's missing out on all of the newer and more unique projects.

True but if I was a 3DS only user, I wouldn't even be mad. 3DS library is amazing. 3DS still gets good support and a handheld can only go so far. 3DS only users are wishing for a Splatoon like game or a Pokken Fighters like game but it just won't happen that easily. Kid Icarus: Uprising was sooo good on 3DS but an experimental game like that might not happen again on 3DS which is very sad.

Master of the Hype Train

Al_Godoy

I arrive a little late at the discussion, but here I go:

1) Mega Man - With Mario 3D World-type stages, in a Mega Man skin.

2) Kid Icarus - Take the vision and style of Sakurai's Uprising to the Wii U.

3) Mr. Game and Watch Game - I have dreamt of a game that takes this old school character, and places it in a modern day game setting (even a cross Franchise adventure like Kingdom Hearts but more action focused)

4) Pilotwings - I just love this franchise.

5) Earthbound - Mother - Just an HD 3D facelift to a great franchise.

Edited on by Al_Godoy

Al_Godoy

NintendoFan64

Al_Godoy wrote:

3) Mr. Game and Watch Game - I have dreamt of a game that takes this old school character, and places it in a modern day game setting (even a cross Franchise adventure like Kingdom Hearts but more action focused)

5) Earthboung - Mother - Just an HD 3D facelift to a great franchise.

Your list is awesome, sir. I can get behind it, especially Earthbound. (Why couldn't Earthbound Forever be real!?)

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Blast

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Al_Godoy wrote:

5) Earthboung - Mother - Just an HD 3D facelift to a great franchise.

Your list is awesome, sir. I can get behind it, especially Earthbound. (Why couldn't Earthbound Forever be real!?)

Great list!

Master of the Hype Train

UGXwolf

What if Square were to take Kingdom Hearts to the Nintendo universe in the next saga? You know, after the Xeanhort Saga cane to a close? Obviously this would very VERY heavily rely on where the rights to the series' various properties lay, but just imagine it. Wouldn't have to be a whole saga. Maybe just a one-off title, but I think a story bringing together the worlds of Nintendo, possibly in conjunction with the worlds of Final Fantasy, TWEWY, and Disney... I dunno. Justsound like it could hit very hard.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

unrandomsam

Blast wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Blast wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Kid Icarus: Uprising was sooo good on 3DS but an experimental game like that might not happen again on 3DS which is very sad.

What is sad is that the majority of games are not that different from something that already exists.

Any game in any genre was usually somewhat different and had to be played a bit to get into.

I don't understand this obsession with having things exactly the same that people seem to go for.

(Other consoles are as bad there is about 4 control types for every game I have tried on the Xbox one regardless of anything else they seem to just go for one of those).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

UGXwolf

Randomly just remembered my deepest wish for Nintendo at every E3 since I started paying attention to these, again! I really want Nintendo to renew their contract with Kawasaki and bring back their extreme sports series. We need more Wave Race!

Bolt_Strike

UGXwolf wrote:

Randomly just remembered my deepest wish for Nintendo at every E3 since I started paying attention to these, again! I really want Nintendo to renew their contract with Kawasaki and bring back their extreme sports series. We need more Wave Race!

Beats bringing back F-Zero.

It's kinda sad that pretty much every racing game now involves karts/cars, there's so much more they could be doing with the genre.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

SuperWiiU

UGXwolf wrote:

We also need more 1080 degrees.

UGXwolf

SuperWiiU wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

We also need more 1080 degrees.

Pretty sure that was under the Kawasaki deal, too, wasn't it? All of their extreme sports games. We need them all back.

St_Tingle

1. Animal Crossing U. Besides Zelda U, this is my absolute most wanted game. As I said in the other thread, it could just be an HD New Leaf port with a bigger town, more online guest visitors at once, and the implementation of amiibo cards. I also think it'd be nice to add in all the regional-exclusive content (holidays, items, etc) from the get-go.

2. A Mario game utilizing the Mario 3D World assets in new ways. Whether this be used to create a unique "remake" (like a Mario 64 World or Mario Sunshine World), or just to play around with leftover ideas, I wouldn't care. And in the event that it was the latter, I'd be more than sold if they threw in some new characters (Wario, Birdo, Fludd Mario, idk).

3. I know this is beyond doubtful, and could potentially detract from the development process of Zelda U, but I've ALWAYS dreamed of an HD remake of Twilight Princess utilizing Skyward Swords graphic style. Heck, even just an HD Skyward Sword would probably leave me in tears.

4. An ACTUAL back-to-its-roots HD Paper Mario to rival the brilliance of TYD.

5. Some weird, experimental use of an "unloved" Nintendo franchise or character(s). I'd just love to see Waluigi star in his own, weird game. Or a return of Wario Land. Or a 3D Ice Climbers game. Or a Tingle (Yas, TINGLE) game. Heck, I feel Luigi's Mansion could even fit in this slot.

BONUS. Some big 3rd party games (again, unlikely) being put on Wii U. My biggest desires being GTA V and Kingdom Hearts 3.

In a world where all of these happened, I could die beyond happy. More than likely, I'll only die content.

Nintendo Network ID: wowzatim93.

Wii U owner. Top 6 games for system: Splatoon, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Smash Bros, Bayonetta, and Pikmin 3.
Eagerly anticipating: Zelda U and the hopeful announcements of Animal Crossing U and Paper Mario U.

iKhan

St_Timothy wrote:

3. I know this is beyond doubtful, and could potentially detract from the development process of Zelda U, but I've ALWAYS dreamed of an HD remake of Twilight Princess utilizing Skyward Swords graphic style. Heck, even just an HD Skyward Sword would probably leave me in tears.

IMO this would be terrible. I like SS's style for SS. TP is a lot darker of a game that SS's so soft impressionistic style wouldn't work well. There is footage of TP's hidden village with SS's textures, and it just looks wrong.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

St_Tingle

iKhan wrote:

St_Timothy wrote:

IMO this would be terrible. I like SS's style for SS. TP is a lot darker of a game that SS's so soft impressionistic style wouldn't work well. There is footage of TP's hidden village with SS's textures, and it just looks wrong.

I knew this would probably be a controversial opinion, and would likely NEVER ever ever happen, but it's just something I've wanted to experience. The atmospheres of both games are so very distinct that I think it'd just be incredible, to somehow see how both games would have felt had they swapped graphical styles. Don't get me wrong, I love them both exactly as they are, it'd just be cool, for me, to see them switched in some far off alternate universe. Lol. I guess that was my most ridiculous answer though.

I'll have to check out this video you're talking about though! Thanks!

Nintendo Network ID: wowzatim93.

Wii U owner. Top 6 games for system: Splatoon, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Smash Bros, Bayonetta, and Pikmin 3.
Eagerly anticipating: Zelda U and the hopeful announcements of Animal Crossing U and Paper Mario U.

Haru17

iKhan wrote:

St_Timothy wrote:

IMO this would be terrible. TP is a lot darker of a game that SS's so soft impressionistic style wouldn't work well. There is footage of TP's hidden village with SS's textures, and it just looks wrong.

Exactly. I'm not religious, but if I was that would be like defacing my sacred text. TP still looks like a beautiful game. If it's remade it just needs redone textures and a hero mode, so, a lot of work. That and to be rereleased on a console in 1080p.

Just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA25ikd_hZU URK, ugghh...

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.