Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 381 to 400 of 1,201

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

381. Posted:

Sweet. I suppose semi-region locking would make sense, language barriers and such, but I think the best option would be to give you the option of connecting to your region's server or the worldwide servers.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

382. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Sweet. I suppose semi-region locking would make sense, language barriers and such, but I think the best option would be to give you the option of connecting to your region's server or the worldwide servers.

That might be plausible. Adding a friend from Japan and playing with them shouldn't be a problem. In terms of random online players, I'd say similar regions being connected, woud be ideal(with possibly an option for worldwide), considering that voice chat will most likely be there.

I don't really see how you could play these games without voice chat, if you're serious about playing the best you can with others.

Another option could possibly be choosing a pre-typed list of options, like "Help", "Hi", "Over here", etc. in your own language, but it will show up in their language when it sends the message. You probably wouldn't be able to edit which preset messages you can send, though.

I'm not entirely sure on region-locked online modes. We'll just have to see.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

383. Posted:

Multiplayer confirmed? When, where?

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

384. Posted:

Spanjard wrote:

you can tell by the trailer, it's obviously online multiplayer :) when will we get more video material arghhh!

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

385. Posted:

Spanjard wrote:

The chatbox in the bottom left corner near the beginning of the first trailer. When translated it's shown to be players greeting eachother.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

386. Posted:

I'm kinda amazed that this thread is still ongoing considering there have only been two trailers so far. Then again this is a big game that many are looking forward to.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Ryno

387. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

I'm kinda amazed that this thread is still ongoing considering there have only been two trailers so far. Then again this is a big game that many are looking forward to.

Maybe you missed the part in the title of this thread where "Monolith Soft now owns your soul, DEAL WITH IT" and we are.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

388. Posted:

I hope the side Quests have alot of work put into them. I remember hearing the side stuff in xenoblade wasn't too great.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

389. Posted:

My cousin that has Xenoblade described them as: "480 chores""

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

390. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

My cousin that has Xenoblade described them as: "480 chores""

I feel that's unfair as Xenoblade probably could have made chores compelling, but...yeah they weren't exactly Majora's Mask or Skyrim level sidequests here. Probably because there were so many. I mean, they tried with a cool system connecting all of these NPCs and occasionally adding in multiple choices for what happens to some of them but you didn't really care what happened. Also, the missions where you have to find the super duper rare items were a terribad idea.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Ryno

391. Posted:

Oh, finally something "new" regarding X! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/01/monolith_soft_lists_...

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

392. Posted:

They've been putting up posts for job openings since the new year. But if they was any doubts X will have some sort of online componet.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

393. Posted:

It could be for their 3DS title too...but more than likely X.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

394. Posted:

I think Xenoblade's quests could have been better. If you do the sude quests, though, there's basically no way to fail the main story, because it gives you experience and stuff.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

395. Posted:

that awkward moment when Jontron uploads more often than X footage is released...
Untitled

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

396. Posted:

That's kind of sad.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

397. Posted:

If Nintendo doesn't talk about this game this month... then I think Nintendo will talk about it around April or... E3 2014.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Tritonus

398. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

That's kind of sad.

Huh?

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

399. Posted:

Tritonus wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

That's kind of sad.

Huh?

he's referring to my previous post about X footage.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

400. Posted:

Pretty much goes to show how inept Nintendo is with marketing a d hype these days. One if the reasons why WRPGs became so popular was they were constantly giving info.action either every month or every few months.

But on the other hand that seems to be the trend these days.

WAT!