Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 381 to 400 of 4,371

kkslider5552000

TheLilK98 wrote:

My cousin that has Xenoblade described them as: "480 chores""

I feel that's unfair as Xenoblade probably could have made chores compelling, but...yeah they weren't exactly Majora's Mask or Skyrim level sidequests here. Probably because there were so many. I mean, they tried with a cool system connecting all of these NPCs and occasionally adding in multiple choices for what happens to some of them but you didn't really care what happened. Also, the missions where you have to find the super duper rare items were a terribad idea.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

They've been putting up posts for job openings since the new year. But if they was any doubts X will have some sort of online componet.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

I think Xenoblade's quests could have been better. If you do the sude quests, though, there's basically no way to fail the main story, because it gives you experience and stuff.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

HappyHappyist

that awkward moment when Jontron uploads more often than X footage is released...
Untitled

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Blast

If Nintendo doesn't talk about this game this month... then I think Nintendo will talk about it around April or... E3 2014.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tritonus

TheLilK98 wrote:

That's kind of sad.

Huh?

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

HappyHappyist

Tritonus wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

That's kind of sad.

Huh?

he's referring to my previous post about X footage.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

shingi_70

Pretty much goes to show how inept Nintendo is with marketing a d hype these days. One if the reasons why WRPGs became so popular was they were constantly giving info.action either every month or every few months.

But on the other hand that seems to be the trend these days.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Blast

Can't we get a freaking screenshot a month or something?!?!?!?

Master of the Hype Train

Rezalack

It'd be nice if they had a Miiverse similar to SSB where they uploaded screenshots here and there. This game needs more hype.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Blast

Spuratis wrote:

It'd be nice if they had a Miiverse similar to SSB where they uploaded screenshots here and there. This game needs more hype.

@Spuratis AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

GuSolarFlare

I think they should wait for the last two months before the release to start the hype you know, like a bomb blowing the minds the overhyped fans that wanted some info and the people that didn't care all at once. a giant hype tsunami washing away all the doubts and flooding the world with hype instantly.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

shingi_70

That would terrible for a RPG and they did the same thing for piin and Wonderful 101 both those games didn't do as great as they could have.

One if the reasons why Skyrim got so popular was that Bethesda kept a consistent slew of info since the first trailer.

WAT!

adamkop

@GuSilverFlame
There's no problem in releasing small bits of info as they are doing with Smash (and that they did with Nintendo Power that had constant updates on upcoming games). If Nintendo had an RSS feed that would send people new screenshots, or if the Miiverse was open for everyone to look at (no need for an account if you just want to look) then more gamers could get hyped for new stuff. Right now Miiverse and Directs are for people who already have or like Nintendo stuff.

adamkop

GuSolarFlare

@adamkop yup I just think they'll drop the info like a bomb in some huge conference just to say it is coming really soon, imagine the mad hype there will be if this happens.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Blast

The gameplay for this game looks hecka awesome. It doesn't look scripted at all and has a touch of cinema scenes.

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic