Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Posts 401 to 420 of 4,700

GuSolarFlare

@adamkop yup I just think they'll drop the info like a bomb in some huge conference just to say it is coming really soon, imagine the mad hype there will be if this happens.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Blast

The gameplay for this game looks hecka awesome. It doesn't look scripted at all and has a touch of cinema scenes.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

bicceh1

I'm expecting/Hoping for a big reveal at E3 for X, fingers crossed.

bicceh1

Nintendo Network ID: bicceh1 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Still the most exciting game that Nintendo had announced thus far. I'm hoping we get a direct with some new info this month.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Blast

@TheLik98 Sometimes Nintendo announces a Direct literally before the day it happens. Lol so who knows when it could happen.

Master of the Hype Train

Rezalack

Last years Nintendo Direct was on January 23rd. Let's hope they try to keep it around the same date.. I'm getting antsy.

Oh.. and Xenodolls is a terrible name. I don't speak for all westerners when I say this (obviously), but it's almost laughable. I don't care if the "Mechs" are called Dolls or not. It's just iffy. I don't think that's true, if it is.. well then. I'll still buy the game, but there are people out there who are turned off by a games name and it may deter them from getting it.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

TheLilK98

Spuratis wrote:

Last years Nintendo Direct was on January 23rd. Let's hope they try to keep it around the same date.. I'm getting antsy.

Oh.. and Xenodolls is a terrible name. I don't speak for all westerners when I say this (obviously), but it's almost laughable. I don't care if the "Mechs" are called Dolls or not. It's just iffy. I don't think that's true, if it is.. well then. I'll still buy the game, but there are people out there who are turned off by a games name and it may deter them from getting it.

As a fellow westerner, I completely agree.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

HappyHappyist

really wish we would get a direct about this game ): we have, like, 2 trailers for this game and that's about it. that's all we've gotten for a little more than a year. that SUCKS, especially compared to the amount of footage and information nintendo gave some other games, like Tropical Freeze or WWHD.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

banacheck

Hopefully a 2014 release, looking forwards to seeing some news hopefully soon.

banacheck

SomeBitTripFan

The gameplay video really didn't scream "BUY ME!", but I still plan on getting it. Seems like a very different game now.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Snagrio

Well that trailer was...underwhelming...

I mean, seeing the mechs in action was great and all but..idk...

Certainly sounds like it won't be releasing this year either.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GuSolarFlare

yeah Monolith owns me especially after the BURAZING SWORDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(blazing sword)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Ragingrave

I guess the title of the thread doesn't lie.

Ragingrave

Blast

AWWW YEAHHH!!! THAT GAMEPLAY IS AWESOME!!!

Master of the Hype Train

GuSolarFlare

@ShadowFox254 and @Blast good to see you guys understand!!!!! I can't belive people are complaining about this Nintendo Direct! it had all people were asking for(except Metroid and F-zero) and even so the X gameplay made it all 500% better!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

Nice to see the geography map piece itself together.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic