Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 401 to 420 of 1,207

AuthorMessage

Blast

401. Posted:

Can't we get a freaking screenshot a month or something?!?!?!?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

402. Posted:

It'd be nice if they had a Miiverse similar to SSB where they uploaded screenshots here and there. This game needs more hype.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Blast

403. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

It'd be nice if they had a Miiverse similar to SSB where they uploaded screenshots here and there. This game needs more hype.

@Spuratis AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

404. Posted:

I think they should wait for the last two months before the release to start the hype you know, like a bomb blowing the minds the overhyped fans that wanted some info and the people that didn't care all at once. a giant hype tsunami washing away all the doubts and flooding the world with hype instantly.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

405. Posted:

That would terrible for a RPG and they did the same thing for piin and Wonderful 101 both those games didn't do as great as they could have.

One if the reasons why Skyrim got so popular was that Bethesda kept a consistent slew of info since the first trailer.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

adamkop

406. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame
There's no problem in releasing small bits of info as they are doing with Smash (and that they did with Nintendo Power that had constant updates on upcoming games). If Nintendo had an RSS feed that would send people new screenshots, or if the Miiverse was open for everyone to look at (no need for an account if you just want to look) then more gamers could get hyped for new stuff. Right now Miiverse and Directs are for people who already have or like Nintendo stuff.

adamkop

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

407. Posted:

@adamkop yup I just think they'll drop the info like a bomb in some huge conference just to say it is coming really soon, imagine the mad hype there will be if this happens.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Blast

408. Posted:

The gameplay for this game looks hecka awesome. It doesn't look scripted at all and has a touch of cinema scenes.

AuthorMessage

bicceh1

409. Posted:

I'm expecting/Hoping for a big reveal at E3 for X, fingers crossed.

bicceh1

Nintendo Network ID: bicceh1 | Twitter: bicceh1

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

410. Posted:

Still the most exciting game that Nintendo had announced thus far. I'm hoping we get a direct with some new info this month.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

411. Posted:

Do we know if we're even getting a direct this month?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Blast

412. Posted:

@TheLik98 Sometimes Nintendo announces a Direct literally before the day it happens. Lol so who knows when it could happen.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

413. Posted:

True. There's a rumor thread that says something about how it's gonna be called Xenodolls and that we should be getting a direct very soon.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

414. Posted:

Last years Nintendo Direct was on January 23rd. Let's hope they try to keep it around the same date.. I'm getting antsy.

Oh.. and Xenodolls is a terrible name. I don't speak for all westerners when I say this (obviously), but it's almost laughable. I don't care if the "Mechs" are called Dolls or not. It's just iffy. I don't think that's true, if it is.. well then. I'll still buy the game, but there are people out there who are turned off by a games name and it may deter them from getting it.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

415. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

Last years Nintendo Direct was on January 23rd. Let's hope they try to keep it around the same date.. I'm getting antsy.

Oh.. and Xenodolls is a terrible name. I don't speak for all westerners when I say this (obviously), but it's almost laughable. I don't care if the "Mechs" are called Dolls or not. It's just iffy. I don't think that's true, if it is.. well then. I'll still buy the game, but there are people out there who are turned off by a games name and it may deter them from getting it.

As a fellow westerner, I completely agree.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

416. Posted:

really wish we would get a direct about this game ): we have, like, 2 trailers for this game and that's about it. that's all we've gotten for a little more than a year. that SUCKS, especially compared to the amount of footage and information nintendo gave some other games, like Tropical Freeze or WWHD.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

417. Posted:

So...no direct this month. Great. Time to give up yet?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

banacheck

418. Posted:

Hopefully a 2014 release, looking forwards to seeing some news hopefully soon.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

419. Posted:

The gameplay video really didn't scream "BUY ME!", but I still plan on getting it. Seems like a very different game now.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

420. Posted:

seems to be too japanese for me to buy it, I don't like those typical battle modes, huge weapons, characters screaming all the time... big bummer but maybe another trailer will convince me again

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)