Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 4,371

Blast

Has anybody found any really good XCX fanart? I've found some but they aren't mind blowing.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

nacho_chicken

Blast wrote:

Has anybody found any really good XCX fanart? I've found some but they aren't mind blowing.

Scared to look any of that stuff up because spoilers. I learned my lesson with the original game.

Also because Rule 34 knows no boundaries.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Blast

Tsurii wrote:

@Blast there's a ton of stuff in here, a lot really good art, too, but you have to work your way through a lot of meh-average stuff

My absolute favorites so far are this one with Elma and this one (Lin and Tatsu), I hope, but doubt there'll be cloaks like that in the actual game. Really like how they look

Also love this one (more Lin + Tatsu, altho I guess it's nothing too special. "Only" cute AF :3

Wow!!! Thanks! That last picture of Lyn and Tatsu is great!

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

nacho_chicken wrote:

Blast wrote:

Scared to look any of that stuff up because spoilers. I learned my lesson with the original game.

Also because Rule 34 knows no boundaries.

Cross X Elma must be achieved, my friend. I'm gonna try for it when I get the game. Actually... Cross X (any hot and age appropriate woman in XCX).

Master of the Hype Train

nf_2

martinskrtel37 wrote:

@nf_2: didn't their stocks soar after unveiling that?

why is Zelda being delayed a bad thing? outside the selfish reasons that we can't play it sooner?

The stocks did, absolutely, but gamers saw the partnership as Nintendo giving up on their fans, or something. I don't know, I see it as an opportunity to play more Nintendo games, so whatever.

And yeah, Zelda being delayed is simply an issue of not being able to play it now along with a lack of other titles coming out this year. I'm personally fine with Star Fox and XCX, but it's hard to argue that these and the other titles releasing this year form a quality line up.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

Blast

nf_2 wrote:

martinskrtel37 wrote:

why is Zelda being delayed a bad thing? outside the selfish reasons that we can't play it sooner?

The stocks did, absolutely, but gamers saw the partnership as Nintendo giving up on their fans, or something. I don't know, I see it as an opportunity to play more Nintendo games, so whatever.

And yeah, Zelda being delayed is simply an issue of not being able to play it now along with a lack of other titles coming out this year. I'm personally fine with Star Fox and XCX, but it's hard to argue that these and the other titles releasing this year form a quality line up.

Zelda U being delayed totally killed the huge momentum the Wii U had. If Zelda U was coming this year, things would be very different. Aonuma and his team should've worked hard enough to had it release this year. Now the game has a obscure release date and we won't see it again for a long time.

Master of the Hype Train

Smash_kirby

Blast wrote:

nf_2 wrote:

martinskrtel37 wrote:

Zelda U being delayed totally killed the huge momentum the Wii U had. If Zelda U was coming this year, things would be very different. Aonuma and his team should've worked hard enough to had it release this year. Now the game has a obscure release date and we won't see it again for a long time.

They wanted to add more into the game, they didn't feel the game to be complete and they wanted to avoid doing DLC for the game.

Smash_kirby

nf_2

Blast wrote:

Ehh, the Wii U's momentum isn't exactly huge. Certainly the most it's had, but not huge.

There really is a limit to how quickly a game can be made. We would all love for Zelda to be released in full this year, but having to wait an extra year (or less) isn't a big deal. Just about every home console Zelda title gets a delay like this. That's why they turn out great.

Anyway, any news on XCX?

nf_2

Dezzy

Yep, this just in:
It's still gonna be awesome.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Blast

Okay, yeah... When it gets closer to release date, we all need to come to terms with first impressions and spoilers. Like seriously. We need to have a discussion of how we're getting to deal with first impressions when the game comes out. For example... When I get XCX, I plan on playing it nonstop. I might come to the thread to say where I'm at in the game or what I'm doing in XCX but that might ruin it for a guy who literally just started playing.

Master of the Hype Train

nf_2

Dezzy wrote:

Yep, this just in:
It's still gonna be awesome.

Someone just fired off their hot take cannon.

I must admit I haven't kept up with this game as much as I'd have liked to. Anyone know if there's a crafting system like XC had, or anything similar to alter character equipment?

nf_2

Dezzy

Blast wrote:

Okay, yeah... When it gets closer to release date, we all need to come to terms with first impressions and spoilers. Like seriously. We need to have a discussion of how we're getting to deal with first impressions when the game comes out. For example... When I get XCX, I plan on playing it nonstop. I might come to the thread to say where I'm at in the game or what I'm doing in XCX but that might ruin it for a guy who literally just started playing.

Use spoiler tags. Discussion done!

martinskrtel37

nf_2 wrote:

martinskrtel37 wrote:

mate, Splatoon and the Kart and Smash updates make this year worth it. they're all console defining games and shouldn't just be dismissed. Yoshi's, Kirby, Mario Party all add to it. and there's still Mario Maker, Xenoblade, Star Fox... don't tell me you're bored of the first 6 games already because I wouldn't believe it!!!!

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

CaviarMeths

I will romance all of the most inappropriate characters. My harem will be too hot for this forum. CrossxTatsu fanfic coming to a blog near you, holiday 2015.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Dezzy

CaviarMeths wrote:

I will romance all of the most inappropriate characters. My harem will be too hot for this forum. CrossxTatsu fanfic coming to a blog near you, holiday 2015.

The 13 year old girl then? I'm not expert but my sources tell me that's frowned upon.

Edited on by Dezzy

CaviarMeths

Dezzy wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

The 13 year old girl then? I'm not expert but my sources tell me that's frowned upon.

Yes, but that blog would probably get removed, so I dunno, I might have to mail you a hardcopy of the fanfic. Hope you don't mind COD.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

BoshiBoy

Just wondering has anyone heard news on the Special Edition XCX coming to NA?

BoshiBoy

Blast

CaviarMeths wrote:

?! It's Cross X Elma, man!!! Cross X (any hot and age appropriate woman in XCX)!! Don't play with Tatsu!!! Hahaha

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic