Forums

Topic: wiiu update 3.0.1 avalible...

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

ocarinaoftime

System update now available...download now....

ocarinaoftime

Syntax

just finished updating the wii u. judging by the speedyness of the download and update, it's probably minor improvements.

I play old and unusually unique games to get away from boring reality.
This makes 95% of games who's main gimmicks are hyper realism ~boring~ to me.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3045-2190 | Nintendo Network ID: Syntax_U

ocarinaoftime

Its on nintendos web sight for full detals

ocarinaoftime

MDee14

iphys wrote:

Awww, no Zen Pinball 2 leaderboard fix still.

that has nothing to do with Nintendo

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

Ryno

How much did Nintendo boost the clock speed with this update?

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ScaryBoo1998

It's just system improvement. I hope the freezes are gone for good!

ScaryBoo1998

Dunric

my system froze during the update... after giving it two hours and no display on the gamepad i watched it doing it's thing as the WiFi access light quit blinking and hope of it sorting itself out

I caved in hoping I didn't have a shiny paperweight, I forced a power down by holding the power button in thinking how do I explain this one to Nintendo let alone getting my content back that I purchased on the system.

thankfully, it booted right back up and the update never applied. Tried again and it was done in less than a minute. I'm guessing it froze up on me as I was using my pro controller with AC3 and the gamepad display turned off via the control menu.

I was worried that I had a awesome looking brick, but it lives on!

Dunric

Big_L91

nah i honestly think the bricking was abit of a myth and all though it obviously did happen. its not that easy to brick it mines froze twice during updates and still been okay.

they really do need to do something tho my wii u seems to freeze more than anything all tho it seems to be darksiders 2 or updates where the freezes happen for me.

put it on.

noname001

Bricking isn't a myth, it just only has a chance of happening if an update is changing a file that the WiiU needs to even function. And that sort of stuff is very rarely updated.

noname001

sonicfan1373

Nintendo should include a feature in a future update that allows users to restore their Wii U's OS from the internet if the OS on the console is corrupt. Update interruptions can happen in power outages and this simple feature will be good for us because we would not need to send our systems to Nintendo for OS restoration and it is good for Nintendo because they will not have to deal with us.

sonicfan1373

LzWinky

sonicfan1373 wrote:

Nintendo should include a feature in a future update that allows users to restore their Wii U's OS from the internet if the OS on the console is corrupt. Update interruptions can happen in power outages and this simple feature will be good for us because we would not need to send our systems to Nintendo for OS restoration and it is good for Nintendo because they will not have to deal with us.

One problem though is that if the OS is messed up, there is no back up, so you really can't connect to the internet.

And Nintendo deals with people every day. I wouldn't really use that last part as some sort of threat.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Raylax

Ryno wrote:

How much did Nintendo boost the clock speed with this update?

It's now faster than the world's fastest supercomputer.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AG_Systems

My NFS hard locked last night after doing the update earlier this week.

AG_Systems

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.