Forums

Topic: Wii U system update

Posts 101 to 120 of 160

DefHalan

SCAR392 wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@PokeTune
Sooo, apparently you think every video game gen is a mistake? This is how all console launches are. Expect Sony and Microsoft to bust their a$$es trying to get as many games Wii U will have by the end of the year in one month. Not gonna happen.

Yeah! All those Wii U games coming sure do look exciting like uh..Pikmin 3 and umm...uhh...

That's just bad memory or proactive thinking. We already know Zelda, Smash Bros., Project Cars, Pikmin, Rayman, AC4, Watch_Dogs, Pokemon, etc. are coming out. Wii U will have like 30-40 more games than PS4 by the time it comes out.

While Zelda and Smash Bros. won't be this year and Pokemon is on 3DS, the Wii U still has a lot of titles coming this year. Possible 3D Mario, Mario Kart, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario, Bayonetta 2(possibly this year), Rayman, Watch_Dogs, Destiny(Possibly, I hope so), Resident Evil, Splinter Cell, Batman Arkham Origins, Sniper Elite V2, Yarn Yoshi(Possibly) and Wind Waker. That is all that I could think of

Edited on by DefHalan

http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
Nintendo will release a Micro-Console as a companion device to the NX and next Handheld Console. (looks like I was wrong if this latest rumor is true)

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

astros75

@Abevigoda

Go away or stay on topic

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

Nintendo Network ID: astros75

astros75

@Abevigoda

Go away or stay on topic

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

Nintendo Network ID: astros75

PokeTune

DefHalan wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@PokeTune
Sooo, apparently you think every video game gen is a mistake? This is how all console launches are. Expect Sony and Microsoft to bust their a$$es trying to get as many games Wii U will have by the end of the year in one month. Not gonna happen.

Yeah! All those Wii U games coming sure do look exciting like uh..Pikmin 3 and umm...uhh...

That's just bad memory or proactive thinking. We already know Zelda, Smash Bros., Project Cars, Pikmin, Rayman, AC4, Watch_Dogs, Pokemon, etc. are coming out. Wii U will have like 30-40 more games than PS4 by the time it comes out.

While Zelda and Smash Bros. won't be this year and Pokemon is on 3DS, the Wii U still has a lot of titles coming this year. Possible 3D Mario, Mario Kart, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario, Bayonetta 2(possibly this year), Rayman, Watch_Dogs, Destiny(Possibly, I hope so) and the list goes on

Well then hopefully Ninty takes that finger out soon. They better go all out at E3. Anyway,this is getting off-topic so let`s end this discussion.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

kkslider5552000

I dunno guys, I was planning on buying no VC games for a while barring 30 cent deals. But now I can finally own Mario World again, since I missed out on it in the past. Thank god for lowered expectations!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

SCRAPPER392

DefHalan wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

PokeTune wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@PokeTune
Sooo, apparently you think every video game gen is a mistake? This is how all console launches are. Expect Sony and Microsoft to bust their a$$es trying to get as many games Wii U will have by the end of the year in one month. Not gonna happen.

Yeah! All those Wii U games coming sure do look exciting like uh..Pikmin 3 and umm...uhh...

That's just bad memory or proactive thinking. We already know Zelda, Smash Bros., Project Cars, Pikmin, Rayman, AC4, Watch_Dogs, Pokemon, etc. are coming out. Wii U will have like 30-40 more games than PS4 by the time it comes out.

While Zelda and Smash Bros. won't be this year and Pokemon is on 3DS, the Wii U still has a lot of titles coming this year. Possible 3D Mario, Mario Kart, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario, Bayonetta 2(possibly this year), Rayman, Watch_Dogs, Destiny(Possibly, I hope so), Resident Evil, Splinter Cell, Batman Arkham Origins, Sniper Elite V2, Yarn Yoshi(Possibly) and Wind Waker. That is all that I could think of

THANK YOU. You were able to bring together a WAY better list than I was, and they are coming out this year.

I honestly think people are just trying to be downers.

EDIT: Oh ya, the Pokemon game I was talking about is the NFC figures one.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Nintendo Network ID: Children

nocode

I'm sorry, where is the list of launch VC games? I don't see it on their facebook page...

nocode

Nintendo Network ID: nocode

AbeVigoda

SCAR392 wrote:

@AbeVigoda
He was posting a comment on no games being for Wii U AT ALL. I'm not the one off topic, I was merely responding to an already off topic post.

Actually he said he just saw the VC line-up and posted that photo as his reaction, i.e. he was not impressed by the VC games on offer.

It had absolute NOTHING to do with non-VC games. Go back and read it. You were the one that overreacted and took this thread in an unwanted direction.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

AbeVigoda

nocode wrote:

I'm sorry, where is the list of launch VC games? I don't see it on their facebook page...

Nintendo posted an album with 46 pics from the VC launch lineup maybe 20mins ago.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

DefHalan

nocode wrote:

I'm sorry, where is the list of launch VC games? I don't see it on their facebook page...

All I saw were a couple of photos. I personally am waiting for a press release of the list to say for sure what will and won't be available day 1

http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
Nintendo will release a Micro-Console as a companion device to the NX and next Handheld Console. (looks like I was wrong if this latest rumor is true)

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SCRAPPER392

AbeVigoda wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@AbeVigoda
He was posting a comment on no games being for Wii U AT ALL. I'm not the one off topic, I was merely responding to an already off topic post.

Actually he said he just saw the VC line-up and posted that photo as his reaction, i.e. he was not impressed by the VC games on offer.

It had absolute NOTHING to do with non-VC games. Go back and read it. You were the one that overreacted and took this thread in an unwanted direction.

Even if he was talking about VC games, they still wouldn't be on the shelf. They would be on the HDD, because they are DIGITAL. Hahahahaha.
So not only did I list tons of Wii U games that will be downloadable, but it was about VC games that wouldn't even ever be on the shelf. Hahahaha.
Oh man, you guys are great...

Qwest

Nintendo Network ID: Children

AbeVigoda

SCAR392 wrote:

AbeVigoda wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@AbeVigoda
He was posting a comment on no games being for Wii U AT ALL. I'm not the one off topic, I was merely responding to an already off topic post.

Actually he said he just saw the VC line-up and posted that photo as his reaction, i.e. he was not impressed by the VC games on offer.

It had absolute NOTHING to do with non-VC games. Go back and read it. You were the one that overreacted and took this thread in an unwanted direction.

Even if he was talking about VC games, they still wouldn't be on the shelf. They would be on the HDD, because they are DIGITAL. Hahahahaha.
So not only did I list tons of Wii U games that will be downloadable, but it was about VC games that wouldn't even ever be on the shelf. Hahahaha.
Oh man, you guys are great...

I really feel sorry for you. I mean it.

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392

SCRAPPER392

Right back at you Abe. I just don't get the there are no games argument. There's a crap ton whether they're digital or not.

Qwest

Nintendo Network ID: Children

Razalom

Overall I am pretty disappointed by the initial release list. Just feel happy now for the actual update and faster speeds around the Wii U

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

Lzeon

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I dunno guys, I was planning on buying no VC games for a while barring 30 cent deals. But now I can finally own Mario World again, since I missed out on it in the past. Thank god for lowered expectations!

Finally!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

Decided to take a small break from Dark Moon and play Monster Hunter...still no update here? :/

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

JJOR64

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Decided to take a small break from Dark Moon and play Monster Hunter...still no update here? :/

Estimated to be here on Thursday now.

GiantBomb.com It's a website about video games! http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/jjor64/

Twitter:

Whopper744

So has this update happened yet? I've been at work all day and have heard nothing.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

HawkeyeWii

Is this Update ever going to come?......

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic