Forums

Topic: Wii U spring system update maybe available tonight

Posts 101 to 111 of 111

HawkeyeWii

So is the VC going to have it's own section in the e-shop?
Because at the moment Nintendo e-shop is the most unorganized thing I have ever seen

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Sentinator

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Everything loads faster!!

Wrong. Mass Effect 3 loads the same

At least for me it does.

Sentinator

LzWinky

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Because at the moment Nintendo e-shop is the most unorganized thing I have ever seen

It might. It'll probably be with the other sections. We'll find out by tomorrow

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

xBASSxMONSTAx

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Virtual Console is now available for Wii U. Posters over on NeoGaf have confirmed it's now live via screenshots.

edit

The Wii U Virtual Console for EU will arrive tomorrow.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AccessibleDaydream

LzQuacker wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

No joke guys, the update is actually downloading for me. I'm pumped for the VC tomorrow.

Shhh...you'll slow down the update download

It took 2 hours to download and install.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

shinesprite

Sentinator wrote:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Everything loads faster!!

Wrong. Mass Effect 3 loads the same

At least for me it does.

That's understandable. I think I remember a few months back, Nintendo explicitly stated that their first speed update (Spring) would focus more on the system software itself and closing/backing out of menu sections. The second update (Summer) is planned to reduce loading times and will be primarily targeted at software.

On a side note, I'm really loving the universally set, custom aspect ratio. That black border around the edge of the screen was starting to get a bit irritating.

shinesprite

Sentinator

shinesprite wrote:

That's understandable. I think I remember a few months back, Nintendo explicitly stated that their first speed update (Spring) would focus more on the system software itself and closing/backing out of menu sections. The second update (Summer) is planned to reduce loading times and will be primarily targeted at software.

On a side note, I'm really loving the universally set, custom aspect ratio. That black border around the edge of the screen was starting to get a bit irritating.

Its definitely an improvement. I thought only the spring update was for speed boost. I've had a few updates but when the games are patched now they seem to take about 5 seconds to boot up. After that it is almost immediately.

I'm happy with it and now my main issue is sorted I'll be playing it a lot more often.

Sentinator

Joeynator3000

Wait, didn't Nintendo say that this big update would have 2 parts? I just now remembered that.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Ryno

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Wait, didn't Nintendo say that this big update would have 2 parts? I just now remembered that.

Yeah, second part in the summer I think.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.