Forums

Topic: Wii U Bargain thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 291

Peach64

UK People, TheGameCollection have some 10% off codes active over the bank holiday weekend in the form of £1 off £10 spend, £2 off £20 etc. They also have Splatoon up for £24.95 so it's only £22.95 with this code!

I really can't recommend them enough as a retailer. They're always the cheapest and always deliver early. I also have a Kirby pre-order with them for £24.25 (can't remember if I used a code for that but I guess I did), and I'm hoping they put STEAM and Yoshi up while these discount codes are still active, now they both have confirmed dates.

Peach64

jump

Peach64 wrote:

UK People, TheGameCollection have some 10% off codes active over the bank holiday weekend in the form of £1 off £10 spend, £2 off £20 etc. They also have Splatoon up for £24.95 so it's only £22.95 with this code!

I really can't recommend them enough as a retailer. They're always the cheapest and always deliver early. I also have a Kirby pre-order with them for £24.25 (can't remember if I used a code for that but I guess I did), and I'm hoping they put STEAM and Yoshi up while these discount codes are still active, now they both have confirmed dates.

I use them to and I'm guessing we got the same e-mail this morning, I've got to cancel my Splatoon and STEAM pre-orders with them just to order them again with the money off codes.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Peach64

GameSeek have Yoshi's Wooly World up for pre-order at £25. At the moment TheGameCollection are £29.99.

It's great how pretty much every big Nintendo game these days can be had for £25 or under at launch, but it just makes it even more crazy than Nintendo charge £49.99 for Wii U games digitally.

Peach64

Octane

TheGameCollection has indeed some crazy low prices, but including shipping it barely makes a difference for me. £25 seems like a good deal for Splatoon, but add the £2 shipping costs, and that equals to €37.50. I can probably find the game for about €40 in a local store.

Octane

jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

TartanFern

I looked at The Game Collection, for the sake of convenience, I go to gamestop but wow the prices are just outright silly. My question being: has anyone ever used The Game Collection, aside from amazon their prices are pretty solid and I would like some input before I span my purchases outside of gamestop.

Currently Playing: Paper Mario on VC, Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition.

Nintendo Network ID: TartanFern

unrandomsam

TartanFern wrote:

I looked at The Game Collection, for the sake of convenience, I go to gamestop but wow the prices are just outright silly. My question being: has anyone ever used The Game Collection, aside from amazon their prices are pretty solid and I would like some input before I span my purchases outside of gamestop.

I have used them loads of times. Always worked perfect.

They are like Shopto used to be

(Shopto mess around cancelling orders and are slower than they used to be now).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

jump

^I use The Game Collection a fair bit, they are fine to us and never had any problem with them. Generally Gameseek and The Game Collection seem to be the cheapest in the UK.

Nicolai wrote:

TartanFern

Well I'll take a gander next time I go to buy a game, and it's nice that they got stuff for other platforms too, although it would be better if the expanded their retro library......heavy breathing I need a damn Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door.

Currently Playing: Paper Mario on VC, Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition.

Nintendo Network ID: TartanFern

unrandomsam

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games is £13 at Argos.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Peach64

Amazon UK are selling the Wind Waker HD Bundle for £169.99. Great value when you consider Nintendo are still selling it for £249.99. You could probably get another £10 off that with Flubit.

Peach64

llamareborn

Peach64 wrote:

Amazon UK are selling the Wind Waker HD Bundle for £169.99. Great value when you consider Nintendo are still selling it for £249.99. You could probably get another £10 off that with Flubit.

£179.99 at argos with 4 games (Mario v Sonic Winter Olympics, Fifa 13, Wii Quiz Party & Metroid Other M) and a £20 Argos voucher.

Found here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/wii-u-zedla-windwaker-bundle-...

llamareborn

Peach64

Personally I'd go for it being cheaper without the shovelware!

Peach64

LyIa

Off-topic? I got mine for $290 secondhand, with about $200 worth of games. I think I got a good deal. c;

all men are kings 👑

jump

Lego City Undercover for £24.95 (it's a good price since it's sold out everywhere)
https://www.coolshop.co.uk/product/lego-city-undercover-solus...

Mario & Sonic 2014 Olympic Winter for £9.99
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3812941.htm?...

Wii U Fit Meter for £7.99
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nintendo-Wii-U-Fit-Meter-Red-/15164...

Lego Marvel for £15.99
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1221826.htm

And I've posed it before but CDKeys as you can get eshop games and credit cheaper.
http://www.cdkeys.com/nintendo

Nicolai wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.