Wii U Forum

Topic: The Wonderful 101

Showing 21 to 40 of 364

AuthorMessage

cornishlee

21. Posted:

Platinum has just been named 4th in The Edge's "Top 50 Studios Working Today". One place behind Nintendo if anyone was wondering.

Please sign the petition to get Hitman on the Wii U: https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-ltd-release-hitman-absolution-and-hitman-hd-trilogy-on-the-wii-u

Nintendo Network ID: cornishlee

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

22. Posted:

The game looks quite awezome, I'd hope they would publish a demo when the time comes.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

Shrapmo

23. Posted:

I think it looks great. Viewtiful Joe mixed with Pikmin? Hell yeah buddy!

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

24. Posted:

OoOoooooOoh, my conversation reached two pages! How wonderful, thanks guys. :D
Not bad for a new guy.

ANYWAYS, yes. I keep going back to the trailer and get giddy over the silliness. Platinum seems to have a hit or miss record. Maybe with some guidance from Nintendo these games can be great.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

abINC4L

25. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

OoOoooooOoh, my conversation reached two pages! How wonderful, thanks guys. :D
Not bad for a new guy.

ANYWAYS, yes. I keep going back to the trailer and get giddy over the silliness. Platinum seems to have a hit or miss record. Maybe with some guidance from Nintendo these games can be great.

Hit or miss? Aside from Anarchy Reigns, all of their games have been critically acclaimed titles.

NNID: AB88INC4L

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

26. Posted:

I'm mostly talking from consumer views. Go look online, or talk to anyone who's played a Platinum game.

Then again, I suppose it's like that for all games. Hooray opinions.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

abINC4L

27. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

I'm mostly talking from consumer views. Go look online, or talk to anyone who's played a Platinum game.

Ahh, well for me, all Platinum games I've played so far I've loved, well except MadWorld, didn't care much for that :P

AuthorMessage

abINC4L

28. Posted:

ClassicJetterz wrote:

Ahh, well for me, all Platinum games I've played so far I've loved, well except MadWorld, didn't care much for that :P

AuthorMessage

cornishlee

29. Posted:

60fps trailer: http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/02/01/wonderful-101-power-up-60...

Watching this, I'm kind of reminded of Gunstar Heroes... How does that work crossed with Pikmin?

Please sign the petition to get Hitman on the Wii U: https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-ltd-release-hitman-absolution-and-hitman-hd-trilogy-on-the-wii-u

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveGBA

30. Posted:

When's this game supposed to be out? Have they said that recently?

My other console is a next gen

AuthorMessage

Emaan

31. Posted:

This game looks pretty interesting. :O
I hope to see a demo released soon.

@Pixelroy, Sometime this year. I'm guessing in the March through early Summer range.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

32. Posted:

I wasn't really that interested in this game, but then they showed a new trailer at that Wii U Nintendo Direct and now I'm really digging this game! :D I can't wait for it. It looks like such silly fun. Oozing with charm. I hope we get a demo. I can't wait!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

33. Posted:

cornishlee wrote:

Platinum has just been named 4th in The Edge's "Top 50 Studios Working Today". One place behind Nintendo if anyone was wondering.

I wonder if Valve's recent layoffs would've affected their decision...

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Mizore

34. Posted:

....Ok, so, like....Nintendo/Platinum has just went completely quiet on this game. :/
Why isn't it out yet?! T.T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

cornishlee

35. Posted:

It's playable at whatever that event is Austin is, shortly, so I'd expect news of a release date for this and Pikmin 3 soon.

AuthorMessage

mii-gamer

36. Posted:

Hopefully Nintendo gives 101 justice by advertising the game well :)

I am doing a free give away for my website. See inside for details :P

AuthorMessage

AaronB

37. Posted:

This game looks very attractive and interesting, and I'm glad they're trying a new IP. I'm still not clear on exactly what the gameplay is like, though. I think I'd have to see more actual gameplay before shelling out 50-60 dollars on it, and then I'd have to probably decide which to get right away between this and Pikmin 3. Both are much-anticipated family-friendly looking games coming out near the same time, and my daughter already loves the Pikmin from the Nintendo Land attraction. If they both look fantastic and get great reviews I might wind up getting both; but probably not right away.

AaronB

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

38. Posted:

Game looks cool.I want something i havent played before so this and Pikmin 3 are perfect for me to buy this spring.

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

39. Posted:

I played this at the SXSW Gaming Expo, and I can safely say it's awesome.

I liked Pikmin 3 a bit better, though.

Both were time-limited.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, NOPE

My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.

The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.

Miiverse Profile

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Brilliance

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

cyphid

40. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Viewtiful Joe-like characters in an action game mixed with a Pikmin game by one of the most praised developers in recent memory.

yeah i think the game might be pretty cool

I couldn't agree with you more! Platinum games is made up of ex Clover staff; a dissolved division under Capcom. Clover was responsible for many awesome and original Capcom ips such as the very game you mentioned; Viewtiful Joe.

Shutting down Clover was stupid by Capcom's part however, was a start for an amazing team of developers whom make some the better games in recent memory.

Edited on by cyphid

WII U ID: cyphid
3DS FC: 0130-2508-4092
PSN: cyphid

Games I'm Playing:
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Sakura Samurai Art of the Sword
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition
Zombi U (WII U)
DOA 5 (PS3)

3DS Friend Code: 0130-2508-4092 | Nintendo Network ID: cyphid | Twitter: cyphid