Forums

Topic: The Miiverse thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 235

Captain_Toad

(Not mine)
Untitled

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SouLzi3R

First, how are you all sharing your posts from Miiverse on here? 2nd I believe my miiverse ID is https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/SouLzi3R. Would love some friends to share with. I post on MH3U, and Zelda Wind Waker communities at this time.

SouLzi3R

Ketchupcat

Untitled
Like this!
Copy the url of the picture and paste it here. Put Untitled on the right. Quote me to see how I did it!
Actually, just quote me, it's not letting me explain it.

Edited on by Ketchupcat

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SouLzi3R

Thanks Cap'n! Are you taking those pictures with a camera or are you able to get them off of the Wii U another way?

SouLzi3R

Ketchupcat

No problem, I used the link you gave for your NNID, that's one of your pictures. I copied and pasted it on the computer.

SheldonRandoms

Just to let you know first, this is the 2nd this has happened, the 1st time, everything went fine, but for the 2nd time......... Anyway, I accidentally posted a blank post on Miiverse, but in less then 5 seconds, I deleted it. 25 minutes later, the admins posted a message, saying that I broke their ever so lovable code of conduct. Now my mistake will haunt me forever, now I finally see why people (animals, geeks, nerds, soccer moms, light bulbs, chocolate pudding, your fingernails, toothpaste, dirt, the aching pain in my leg, etc.) hate the Miiverse admins, they stink.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Steven9wii

i like the gun gun one!!!

i have a wii u! send me a request with the message "nintendo life" in it without quotes.

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8795-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Steven9wii | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

@SheldonRandoms
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I just went through my old posts, and ALOT of them got deleted while I was banned. It was actually my brother who got my NNID banned, but it was still pretty funny to go back to those posts that were innocently violent...

The admins deleted one I made of a Zombi from ZombiU that was falling apart with bite marks, Mario gouging Bowser's eyes out, the robot Yoshi killing Mario in Nintendo Land, etc.

Thankfully my brother created his own NNID, so now I won't get banned anymore. Only 1 of like 7 posts of the deleted ones were made by me.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

GatorGamer

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
And then Keith (CaptainBagel) helped me finish...
Untitled
Untitled

GatorGamer

Nintendo Network ID: gator75

Ketchupcat

Untitled
For some reason, I decided I wanted to edit the Boomerang Toad stamp to make it look like a banana.
Untitled
Thanksgiving with Kirby really sucks. HAHA GET IT
Untitled

OdnetninAges

Miss_Dark wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I'm surprised the miiverse admins didn't complain bout this one

Untitled

I'm surprised at how much I laughed at this.

haha I was laughing hard when making it, it just looks so stupid xD I have another one that's worse but I'm not sure if I should post that on here, is it allowed? I didn't draw stuff myself, just mixed 2 stamps xD

I wouldn't, just to be safe.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

whiteyoshi

I don't know how to use the pixel art with mii verse

Hey everyone my fc is 2664-2647-6884. Add me please!
My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Hasanowski

Would someone add me on miiverse right now please. My id is Hasanowski

Hasanowski

Shirma_Akayaku

whiteyoshi wrote:

I don't know how to use the pixel art with mii verse

People have said on Miiverse that it only takes them a few minutes to draw some things, but even I have no idea on how they can draw so well on the gamepad.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.