Forums

Topic: The Miiverse thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 235

SheldonRandoms

More Miiverse Drawings YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!
Untitled
Ryu about to do a SHINKU HADOKEN!!!!!
Untitled
Cammy really likes cats, and in the PS3 version of Street Fighter X Tekken, Sony's cat characters from those Japanese only games make an appearance.........and this is what happens I guess.
Untitled
Another typical day over at Shadaloo, M.Bison is saying something about Tuesdays, YES YES, of course and other things, while Balrog, Vega and Sagat watch.
Untitled
Untitled
The Game Graphic Glitch Gremlin strikes again............or maybe we need to call the Ghost Busters?
Untitled
Poor Ristar, thought it would only be a part-time job...

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

Untitled
Jack claims to be the czar of Halloween. Ivan the Terrible think's that's a TERRIBLE idea HAHA GET IT?
Seriously, though, I think this is my best one so far.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SofaKing

Wouldn't it be nice if the Miiverse had other communities other than gaming ones? I think it would be nice if we had a general community where you and I can talk about topics not related to a certain game. I feel the Miiverse is a great tool to bring a community of gamers together but it needs more IMO. I sometimes wonder where I should post certain topics related to games that are not even out yet. Miiverse is great and as time goes on it will only get better. I would love to see a general community area though. What's your ideas? How do you think it could be better?

Nintendo Network ID: Mitsudude

Ketchupcat

sofaking wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice if the Miiverse had other communities other than gaming ones? I think it would be nice if we had a general community where you and I can talk about topics not related to a certain game. I feel the Miiverse is a great tool to bring a community of gamers together but it needs more IMO. I sometimes wonder where I should post certain topics related to games that are not even out yet. Miiverse is great and as time goes on it will only get better. I would love to see a general community area though. What's your ideas? How do you think it could be better?

I thought about that the other day. It would be cool to have seasonal communities, maybe ones for certain holidays. But they do need more "series" communities. And they should probably release communities for upcoming games, they would help promote them.

Ketchupcat

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

BEHOLD: My only major contribution to the Spongebob Community
Untitled

I actually laughed out loud at this one. I'm planning on drawing the "You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?" face.

Snagrio

Is it possible to change my Miiverse username with having to delete my account? I'm not talking about the ID name.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

Fred Rechid Will soon rule the Spongebob Community, Who shall join me in the revving of fryers?
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@DestinyMan Good job, the Fred Rechild clone army is proud of you.

And about that Spongebob game on the Wii U, I bought it. It plays good, but the main problem is that it's waaaayyyy to short, which is a shame. Had this game been longer, had online, and was more harder, then this could have been a classic.

GatorGamer

I feel dumb asking this... But how do I post some of my Miiverse drawings on here? I tried to copy and paste them and it didn't work...

GatorGamer

Nintendo Network ID: gator75

SheldonRandoms

Untitled
Gilius Thunderhead stays frozen due to some weird glitch (still need to upload to youtube)
Untitled
Untitled
Due I really need to comment on these?
Untitled
One of the best animated stick figure series that was on flipnote hatena.
Untitled
Possible DLC
Untitled
He's from the Sheldon and Mr.Randoms series. He's a guy, that does something at a business, so he's Business Guy. Something is wrong with his voice right now, but it'll get better soon (or not).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.